Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6445 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Stop with the biased reporting, the refusal to allow readers to comment and correct the lies and opinions in your articles. Stop the Trash

Stop with the ultra bias, and print truthful stories and permit reader's comments. You have proven to be absolute trash

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Yahoo, your liberal agenda to protect DEEP STATE sucks, you all SUCK BIAS ****!!!

Why don't you ever bash that piece of sheet joe corrupt biden, and all the Demonic-rat party. You and they are not Americans, your puppets for globalization and demonic-rats like hrc, george soros, schitt, and all the other sick liberal democrat pedophiles and satanists...you all F.....g S..k!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If you want to have a safe for people to read your "news". You should base them on fact and not one sided like you are doing and have been

If you want to have a safe place for people to read your "news". You should base them on fact and not one sided like you are doing and have been. get a clue

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bring back comment section

Funny how comments left forum before the election.... hmmm come on Yahoo were not that stupid!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 8/28/20 - Rand Paul and others were attacked by low-life highly skilled protester mobs last night and you folks don't have any mention. Why?

Please don't cover up the news about thug mobs around the country. Especially last nights attack on Sen. Rand Paul, who has been one of the best supporters of police reform even before 2020! This is important news and you are hiding it from your readers. Why?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Let people give the other side (truth) to the articles you put on your homepage

Yahoo has stopped the feedback on all the articles they put on their homepage so they can push the democrat agenda of lies to the easily persuaded. Yahoo doesn't want freedom of speech they now have full control of suppressing peoples opinions.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. YAHOO IS RUN BY GUTLESS COWARDS, TAKING DOWN COMMENTS TIL AFTER THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. YAHOO IS RUN BY THE MOST EVIL OF ALL COMMUNISTS.

YAHOO IS RUN BY GUTLESS COWARDS. COMMUNIST DEMOCRATS THAT WANT OL SLEEPY JOE TO GET IN AND DESTROY OUR COUNTRY! BETS AS TO WHEN THEY GET PUT BACK ON? WORKERS THERE HAVE NO INPUT AS TO HOW SLEAZY THIS TYPE OF CENSORSHIP IS.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Turn comments back on! Allowing comments put you above other websites. Now you suck:(

Obviously people liked the comments and aren't happy it's gone! How many of us need to leave before you figure this out?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Delete the home page all together I just did

Your home page is soo liberal it is virtually worthless. I will be deleting it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Yahoo is an anti-American, opinion-silencing, COMMUNIST RAG!

By removing the Comments section of their so-called news, they have effectively SILENCED your opinion on all political news articles. Did the COMMUNIST Chinese buy Yahoo? All of the "news" they post of their website is LEFTIST opinion, and the fact that we cannot have a discussion about the rampant LIES that Yahoo posts, is anti-American. You have shown your true colors Yahoo, and I don't know how you people sleep at night. By withholding the Comments section, you are trying to sway the election, and I have news for you,.....NOBODY has ANY enthusiasm for Joe Biden. The ONLY people…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Scrap all Yahoo opinion writers

Hire some good writers that report both sides of the story. The amateurs that you publish now are terrible.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can you be anymore bias in your lies about POTUS--PATHETIC

Every other article is negative bias towards POTUS? You are plain and simple pathetic. I hope this company folds up and looses everything it is utterly disgusting to even log in and look at the titles let alone read the first sentence. Your opines need to get in the real world and work for a living and maybe they would have better attitudes towards this country, right now it is clear they hate America.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I AM LEAVING YAHOO MAIL & ALL THEIR SERVICES/SITES DUE TO THEIR LEFTIST BIAS , PROPAGANDA, AND THEIR CLEAR ATTEMPT TO CURTAIL FREE SPEECH !

I am currently in the process of moving all my subscriptions and mailing lists OFF Yahoo Mail and will not be using any part of their site any further once that is completed. I am disgusted with their leftist propaganda and shutting down dissent by closing comments was the last straw. I'm done. I hope many of you will join me. These people need to learn the hard way. LIBERTY 2020 !!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stop post so much negativity

Lately its almost unbearable what I see soonest my Homepage comes up on my screen. How can you support so much negativity? How about putting more fairness in your reports. We the reader are not stupid, and we the reader being sick of being manipulated.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Thank you!

Thank you Yahoo! Since you've eliminated comments on your fascist articles, I have been going to other sources for my information! I actually feel better about life after not reading your online poison.

If it weren't for you eliminating comments so that your snowflake authors wouldn't get their feelings hurt, I would still be clicking on your garbage. Best move ever!

I'm also in the process of migrating my email service after over 15 years using @yahoo.com.

I very much appreciate your willingness to accept your role as the Enquirer of the internet, with no basis in reality. It makes…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Yahoo is see you shut down Americas 1st Amendment to comment on your fake new and alleged and maybe news....I will not support Racist, biase

You broke the 1st Ammendment , Yahoo is , proof of discrimination, racist, news based on maybe or could be . FAKE news and WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE MAJOIRITY, DONT FORGET. PUT THE COMMENTS BACK

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base