Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6444 results found

1. The Silent Majority is Being Silenced by Yahoo

Yahoo is a prime example of what Donald Trump, Junior stated in his speech on the first night of the Republican Convention. Conservatives are being silenced by platforms such as Yahoo, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. Yahoo writers try to deny it while it is happening on their own site. Their evaluation of the RNC's first night was rife with bias but they won't allow conservatives to comment and offer a different opinion.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. re: Important security notice for your Yahoo account

In Response to the above subject matter:

We love that you love using your Yahoo Mail. And we want to make sure you always have the best experience. That’s why we’re reaching out today.

We’ve noticed that you’re using non-Yahoo applications (such as third-party email, calendar, or contact applications) that may use a less secure sign-in method. To protect you and your data, Yahoo will no longer support the current sign-in functionality in your application starting on October 20, 2020. This means that you will need to take one of the steps below to continue using Yahoo Mail without interruption.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Yahoo is so scared of our love for Pres Trump that they had to stop our words...and they want us to vote to be suppressed forever?

Note: They deny that Joe Bidens agenda will change USA as YAHOO ALREADY SUPPRESSES OUR THOUGHTS IF WE SUPPORT TRUMP. THIS IS THE AMERICA, FOLKS, THAT WE WILL HAVE IF YOU VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Biased Yahoo

It is clear that Yahoo is helping the Democrats steal an election. Not allowing comments to dispute your slanted left stories. It is so obvious. All of your headline stories are putting Republicans in a bad light and by repeating it you are hoping that people will believe it. It is so sad. Allow the American people to speak comments on your slanted stories so people have multiple opinions not just the 'yahoo' left opinion

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Either bring back the comments section or start reporting the full stories.

Either bring back the comments section or start reporting the full stories. Yahoo continues to tell only one side of the story and most times that side is incorrect and certainly not complete. This is blatant media bias.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 5 takeaways from day 1 of the RNC by David Knowles

Knowles is obviously a leftist, making excuses for everything Biden has said and done and down playing everything that was said last night. Where are the references to the 50 political hostages that were freed over the last 4 years? Where are the accomplishments of this administration? Knowles said nothing because he wants to sway the 2020 election. maybe yahoo needs to start writing unbiased article and quit working for the DNC!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Yahoo Listens

Yahoo has an error that they created. They don't want you to make comments that is in Yahoo's words: "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting."
    But yet they will put an article up with tweets from Twitter, with all the cuss words, and guess what you don't get to write cuss words like they print in the articles they print on their Yahoo site from Twitter. Imagine that.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You company is using you site to sell views while robbing the public of their freedom of speech i lok forward to the lawsuit which names you

Your Company has blocked comments and stopped freedom of speech shows how you control the public your objective. The lawsuits are coming your legal team may fight that as well. Money talks until the audience leaves that's your outcome.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Yahoo, who cares about your articles if we can't comment on them?! No one!

And still Yahoo doesn't know how to support their users that keep them in business!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Starting October 1st i'll be terminating my yahoo e-mail. After many years of using it I find the idea of pulling comments to be ridiculous.

Starting October 1st i'll be terminating my yahoo e-mail. After many years of using it I find the idea of pulling comments to be ridiculous. It probably won't make much of a difference, but there should be no reason for you to do it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Yahoo is ran by cowards !

Yahoo is ran by cowards ! I cannot believe you can be so stupid as to censor the opinions of 10's of 1000's of people only for the sake of shutting down pro concervative views. What a shame you (yahoo) are so radical anti American that you simply dont care how you look. Yahoo is a FASCIST organization.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Just sell yahoo.

Just sell this website

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. reinstate your readers 1st amendment rights. This is America! We all pride ourselves on our freedom to express our views regardless of contr

By removing the 1st amendment rights of your readers to express their views on the various editorials publish, you've moved one giant step towards communism. We all pride ourselves on our freedom to express our views regardless of controversies. This is what makes our nation the pride of the planet.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. RE-PROGRAM OFFER (FEATURE): "Make Yahoo Your Homepage"

This "offer" to "make yahoo my home page" continues to show up at the top of my YAHOO browser page even though I have clicked-on the NOT INTERESTED button. NOTE: My (default) web-browser HOMEPAGE already is YAHOO. Don't understand why I continue to have this offer being presented.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. open forum

Closing the news feed to response from readers is allowing you to choose and report items unchallenged. There is a percentage of the population who do not take the time to review, study or research ideas,stories you report. This is a dangerous path you are walking down. It seems you have decided to tow a liberal,progressive line and now there is no recourse for individuals with differing opinions. I was hoping this was temporary, but it seems it will continue throughout the election. is there an agenda here? Do I need to find a new search engine/ news feed/ homepage??…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You are such an evil corporation, bring comments back

You are stupid liberals who ruin peoples lives cause of the fake news you put out. Sneaking and twisting words like the filthy snake you are. You take away the comments, then you find the most brainwashing stories to post so people in their right mind can't give their opinion. Bring the comments back and stop trying to silent the right.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How about ?

How about returning the comments, otherwise I am out of here.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)