Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Jesus ******* Christ, stop ******* spoiling movies and TV in the ******* preview

Stop ******* spoiling movies and TV shows on the main ******* page. I don't need your stupid ******* news articles to tell me what happens in the movie I was planning to ******* watch. God ******* dammit.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. the new font is horrible

the new font is way too small to read even on my 70 inch tv..also some headlines have the second line invisible unless u click on the ad to read it..change the font back to the way it was just a few weeks ago..i cant imagine how older people can read those tiny words....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. YAHOO IS MAKING A HUGE ERROR USING THESE FONTS

MY IDEA? FIRE THE STUPID *** WHO SISSYFIED THE FONTS. NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE, LIKES THIN ITALICIZED LETTERING. THERE'S ALREADY TOO MUCH ADVERTISING AND OTHER BULLSH1T COVERING THE SCREEN.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hair shaming

You are running an article about how detremental hair shaming can be, while simultaneously running an article shaming our president for his hairstyle, seems ironic!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow deletion of sports coverage.

Allow deletion of sports coverage.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I already set my preferences, but they have been ignored. I want to be able to choose what i see in my news feed.

I already set my preferences, but they have been ignored. I want to be able to choose what i see in my news feed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  7 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. sell your business to someone who can keep it up .

you guys are a joke. get your boy scouts some cookies so they can keep your mail up. what a bunch of losers

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Is YAHOO complicit in lying to the FISA court?

It is one thing for Yahoo! to have a viewpoint I disagree with. It is quite another to allow itself to be used to defraud our nation's FISA courts and spy illegally on American citizens, political opponents, and incoming presidents-elect in furtherance of that viewpoint and with the goal of a political coup d'etat. If Yahoo! does not fire Isikoff and distance itself from that kind of treason, sedition, and fraud - IMMEDIATELY - it will blow back on Yahoo!. HARD. That is my opinion.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Better format for reading, the formatting mapping sucks !

The formatting here is really lousy. I click on a story to read it and than I have to click on another option to read the rest of the story which in turn opens another TAB. Well that formatting sucks. I just want to read the story without being held ******* to have to open another tab.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I can't believe this web page. You people either

I can't believe this web page. You people either live in an alternate reality where facts mean nothing, or you are purposely spewing Democratic talking points to deceive the public. Every story on the FISA memo release is a hit piece by people we know hate Trump. They obviously present the lies being thrown out there. The pathetic attempts of the people who were breaking the law or their allies. Facts are facts. The evidence, which was all gathered during the Obama administration, is undeniable. When are you going to realize most of the public isn't as stupid as you…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ARREST GEORGE SOROS

Mark Taylor Interview January 30 2018 -> Arrest George Soros <-
    Mark Taylor, a 3rd generation firefighter, retired after 20 years of service with the Orlando Fire Department. He served Orlando's busiest Engine and Truck companies, as well as Haz Mat, High Angle, Trench Rescue and more. He is the one who made the Trump Prophecy - Also the one who heard voices from above tell him what's going to happen. Mark Taylor - The prophet, the reserved man of God. The word given by the Holy Spirit was delivered on April 28, 2011 in the middle of the most…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Yahoo Engineers Keeping Up Their Experience ....

"An error has occurred; please try again later" ... Hahahahahaha

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Only put one HuffPo article on the front page a day...

Your leftist stance on politics is overwhelming. You should try to be a little more centrist and put up as many storiesto counter this/

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Do more research on the companies whose ads you are showing

Do more research on what companies you are advertising for. The linkshe company snagged me and now I see they have horrible reviews! This reflects very badly on yahoo then as well. You shouldn't be having ads for companies with bad ethics. This is probably a sweatshop in China! I'm done.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yahoo survey keeps popping up and won't go away!

Your yahoo survey pop up keeps appearing even though I already took the survey! What the???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base