Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6444 results found

1. Bring back Yahoo! Maps

They were my go-to for estimating travel distance, often providing a more accurate time (and route!) than MapQuest (which has a terrible user experience) or even AAA. I also used Yahoo Maps often for seeing where a business is located, if I have the address but not the major intersection nearby. Lastly, in my work I have customers all over the country, and I would use Yahoo! Maps to identify the nearest large city or how far apart they were from one another.
    Please, bring it back!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. freedom of speech

how about you act as a platform and stop interfering in the expressed opinions of people. yes this means you might have to see something posted you don't like.. that's the real world. You force us to see your opinions, many that we disagree with, by the news stories and opinions you choose to present. Let's have a fair playing ground for all readers and responders.. or just close the whole page to non-paying viewers. You think I don't notice you shadow banning posts but I do.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. trigger warning

Many of your stories need a trigger warning. We should be able to filter out certain emotionally upsetting stories. Yes, it is the world of news these days, but hearing a dying baby elephant cry, a child shot while hunting, or reading more about the koalas is heart breaking - even just reading the titles that pop up can be difficult. Therefore, I don't want to see these emotionally charged subjects when I just need to check my email. Would be great to have it more separate.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why am I unable to share to facebook ?

How do I share on to FB from yahoo ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Don't ask me if I want to sign out, how stupid can you be?

Do not ask if I want to sign out, it creates an inherent security flaw. Just sign me out when I click sign out, don't ask stupid questions.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Garbage content. Old content - weeks and days old. No value, no correct preferences, makes reader block over and over and over

Garbage content. Old content - weeks and days old. No value, no correct preferences, makes reader block over and over and over. Same **** every day. Why do I have to select which **** I want to see less of dailY? Its not as though its not the same thing I selected yesterday, the day before, the last week, the last month. Yahoo was best before Melissa. Why do I have to sign in again to post???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Font or page resize issue across Yahoo properties when font scale different on monitors

Font or page resize issue across Yahoo properties when font scale different on monitors

My primary monitor is high density and is scaled to 125%, whereas my secondary is 100%. On every page load and I think every ad load cycle the page jumps scale, then returns to size when displayed on the monitor that is at 100% scale. It makes it very difficult to use email as the subject links jump all over the page.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Your ad for NFL playoff game Titans - Patriots Banner ad at top of page is incorrect. DATE! dumba$$e$

Your ad for NFL playoff game Titans - Patriots Banner ad at top of page is incorrect. DATE! dumba$$e$

Fix it ... says it's tonight when it's actually Saturday night!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. YAHOO SECURITY MEASURES SUCK!!! GET YOUR DAMNED HARDWARE AND SECURITY UP TO STANDARD. YAHOO SUCKS!! ******** PEOPLE

I've been a faithful Yahoo guy since I started computing in 1988, and I must say you are the worst of the email browser services in the market. I've never had so many hassles with security, and you're antiquated security hardware/software must be **** compared to the others in the marketplace. I asked a friend about his AOL, another dinosaur in the email biz, and he does NOT have the kind of problems I have with mine on Yahoo. Obviously, you don't care or you would FIX the problem. Goodbye Yahoo! Like an old flame who's gone menopausal, YOU MUST…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. box that opens first thing every day on my Yahoo mail page: Trending on Yahoo Home Page never actually goes to any of the stories bulleted.

box that opens first thing every day on my Yahoo mail page: Trending on Yahoo Home Page never actually goes to any of the stories bulleted.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The Yahoo Homepage should NOT have inappropriate video running.

It's not appropriate to have the homepage feature running video of a man being beaten. Not on the street or in the subway. It should be contained within the story if you click on it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please take down the pictures of a junk in my face down from the wall over the DJ's shoulders on The Xchange Rate Show. It's so offensive!

Please take down the pictures of a junk in my face down from the wall over the DJ's shoulders on The Xchange Rate Show. It's so offensive!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Turn off comments all all news stories.

If Yahoo! cared AT ALL about the US, comments would be disabled on news stories. It's a breeding ground for hate, only. There is never any productive discussion. Is THIS what you guys wanted for your site? Because Yahoo! is used as a portal site for so many, users from all demographics are thrown together. Did you really think that you were providing a "safe space" for people with differing philosophies to come together and find some common ground? Quite the contrary. Yahoo! has done nothing but provide multiple battlegrounds that are (intentionally or unintentionally) designed to encourage and foster…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Honoring Kelly Fraser, sharing cbc.ca article

With sadness, reporting the passing of Inuit native artist Kelly Amaujaq Fraser on Christmas Day. At 26, a talent gone way too soon.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/kelly-fraser-obituary-1.5409059

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. STOP MAKING THINGS HARD FOR PEOPLE WANTING TO SEND EMAILS BY CLEARING THE SIGNIN WINDOW..

STOP MAKING THINGS HARD FOR PEOPLE WANTING TO SEND EMAILS BY CLEARING THE SIGNIN WINDOW. IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF US JUST SAY SO!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You need to have 'Science' as one of your search categories. Why is it left out?

You definitely have 'Science' news items on your home page, so it makes no sense that a user can't search by it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mental hospital,Or stand trial against the United states treason,unless its A hologram room 202

Unlesss,its a hologram room 202,Hiroo not get his psychtric Medication Dakpote,At CVS Pharmacy near ralph"s Pharmacist said,You must talk to your psychtrist,Or stand trial for treason against the united states,For treason not like Trump,Mike pence trial in the senate,Nancy peolski Is a crazy belongs in Bellview!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base