Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mr. Gosar, your video you say did not adhere to any violence, it was a cartoon after

all. So tell me if a 7 year old kid were to run across this cartoon, what
    would be their take away from it? You are an elected official, are you not?
    Do you want people to look up to you? What about the kids that you might want to impress? You are an **, we know, but what about the kids
    that might remember what you did-they never been taught critical thinking. Being a *
    * is too good for you, you are worthless.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Does anyone else think this article about Spain is - I am having a hard time putting it

in to words because it is so ridiculous. Here we are going into two years
    of this virus and for 1 1/2 years of that time knew the protocol to deter
    this virus from spreading. In this article it is examining this country and
    that and making it seem like we are still trying to find the way out. when
    we have known the way out but the only thing we have not figured out
    is why our citizens do not want to take the way out. They are getting some perverse pleasure of the dangers and only holler when…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Everything that comes from Trump and the right is always a conspiracy theory right?

"Obama famously made a flurry of biting jokes about Trump and his promotion of the racist "birther" conspiracy theory"

Now the idea that Barrack "The Crock" Obama was not born in America (which he wasn't, even his own brother said he wasn't and his grandmother too) is not only a conspiracy theory but is now a racist conspiracy theory? That's about right for Yahoo nowadays. Even Rittenhouse is being labelled as a racist when the idiots he shot were all white!!! How does that even work? The left has lost it's collective mind!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. What isnit with you guys?

I don't usually care about sports these days. Actually I could care less but this is something I feel I need to say. Mac Jones is a rookiee QB. He's playing for a team that is new to him. It is pretty much the team that Brady had when henleftbthe Pats..Now you claim that thebteam was tailored around Mac Jones? That isbtotal BS. Mac Jones is playing great for a rookie yet you are tryingbto make him look asnthough he isn't. That his success does not depend on him. Well, Cam Newton had the same offense and went nowhere. I…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. This NFL offering is another example of the disease that is running through our country

The dieases is lack of critical thinking. It seems we are open to be cheated out of our money, believe lies about drugs that can hurt us, and
    believe whatever the politicians tell us and while have this disease we
    have allowed over 750.000 Americans died because we will not follow
    the protocols because the politcians have told us these are lies.
    Think, what having this disease has cost our country. Not to be able
    to detect lies and listen to the truth has cost this country our safety
    and our feeling of community.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I'm so glad that you and many others have decided that the new word to beat up

Pres. Biden with is inflation. If you really looked at the whole picture and
    you were critical thinkers you could figure out where we would be first
    off if the ARP never happened-as the Republicans wanted. But think if
    instead of these Rescue dollars these people had received paychecks
    by working. It would be hard to figure that out in any honesty BUT you
    would be able to report with honesty that now is not the time to worry
    about inflation.When you use one of the Republicans chants/mantras
    like inflation you are rewarding people who tried very hard not to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. AHH, the Media and their opinions. Inflation. You indicate that there are fears and, GEE

Just while the President is trying to get a bill that will require some spending passed. OHMYGOD!! Well, it appears that the media finds this
    worrisome while not many others do. Fed is not worried, The President is
    not worried, I'm not worried so why is the media so worried that they write about it day in and day out. Because for one thing, the people who are trying to block everything Biden are trying to scare people into
    voting for them. Or appeasing the people who are funding their campaigns. If people read that they will think that this…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. $crew SNL

"'SNL' audience groans at 'Weekend Update' jokes about Kyle Rittenhouse, Steve Bannon"

$crew these jugheads at SNL!!! Just another cog in the mind control media wheel. We are all seeing it now. I mean when the live audience grunts and groans you have to know no one is thinking your garbage is funny anymore. SNL has been pathetic for years, especially now that it has been bought and politicized. SNL and all main stream tv can kiss my royal American, red, white and blue butt cheeks!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I am a tax payer and I do not want any more of the student loans to be forgiven

unless they were cheated in some way. They used these loans and signed agreements and people need to learn to live up to their promises.
    You all will be the first ones that will call out that the Pres. isn't doing what
    he promised and you are not doing what you promised. You need to sit
    down and work out a plan to pay us back all this money. How many of you have not been vaccinated? How many of you are refusing to go back to work? Think about your part in this country. Learn to be a good…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yes, we need a free press and I have never heard the president say anything to change that

But I have been commented a lot lately about the media and I do feel they need to start being more responsible. There is every person that
    can writes whatever they want lies and misinformation running rampant.
    Is that good for our country when they no oversight. I do not feel it is the
    governments job to do the oversight but I do believe that the media should seriously look at what has happened with the internet and a million "reporters" writing. Just think about it when we have Fox News
    spewing lies and misinformation and a hundred more. I'm…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. you are full of ****

you are full of ****

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pres. Biden: Please change your decision to stop the delivery of abortion pills thru

the mail. This is just another way of trying to control women and treating
    them like the need help making a decision. If they do need help they are
    smart enough to find it-we do not need federal laws to help us take care
    of our bodies like this. It is disrespectful what we have done to women
    over the decades. Remember we would not have this problem if it was
    not for the *****.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. People and the media want to give Trump credit for getting more than 270 judges of

chose sitting over ruling over the US with a Trump's hand. Well, Trump is
    not that smart. The person responsible for every one of them is the one
    and only MITCH MCCONNELL OF KENTUCKY. He made it his only
    contribution other than blocking Obama and Biden's work. So thank Mitch
    when you see a judge-like now-let Trump off the hook for his wrong doings.Isn't this country great?? Yeah for the rich & famous.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The governor from Tenn. has shown us all we did to know about him and his platform

He is trying to ban all Pandemic protocols and the mandates. First thing
    it tells us is he does not care that he took an oath to work for you and
    yours. Secondly, he does not wish to stop the spread of the virus that has
    killed 760,000 people in this country and 5Million worldwide.Third on the
    list is he is a mouth piece for the Velcro Republicans that have no platform in their work for Tenn. and the only thing he will do is you continue to elect him is block everything that Pres. Biden is doine for us.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. i AM SO TIRED OF SAYING I AM TIRED OF THE MEDIA. Kerry was talking about

getting rid of coal and of course you have published an article saying that
    will be too hard to do. You mention that the US is among the top Coal
    Users. But even though that is true if you would actually look at the chart
    of the countries that use coal. China is #1, and I forget who is #2 but the
    US is #3 and we use coal to get 1.6% of our energy from coal. So stuff
    this article and run a retraction for your misinformation.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. YAHOO - You know what you can do with your polls? Yeah you know. This is such old

news and it has been turning a corner and you are so busy making Trump the center attraction over and over you have not even noticed.
    The polls have not been a very trustworthy bellwether have they.?? And
    this news is a week old. STOP THIS, ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED OF
    YOURSELF FOR DOING THIS TO YOUR PRESIDENT???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I think it is funny that Trump's friend(?) that was interviewed and making it clear he

is happy that Biden is not doing well in the polls, makes the remark that
    why add a new freeway lane when the gas will be $5 a gal. It sounds
    like he thinks he is really clever but to make a remark about the new bill
    being about a new lane shows he is not really clever at all. That is why
    men with big egos always step on their tongues they just can not help to try to prove to everyone that they are clever. So they are always letting the cat of the bag.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I am so tired of Yahoo and the way the force feed us this **** every day. You give us

Gay men kissing-I am not against anyone and surely down gay citizens
    but do we need to see couples kissing all the time-why do you consider
    this news?? We get anyone that wants to show off their breasts and butts
    even Klum without the benefit of panties why do you not edit out these
    things and not show them or start a new place to show them for the
    people that might be interested in seeing the K sisters ***** and ****.
    If not I will have to close my acct. that has been open since 1995. I
    know that…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yahoo ignores feedback regarding right-wing political extremist ads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have left over 100 feedback messages to Yahoo to not advertise right-wing extremist ads on my page. Yahoo simply ignores these requests. Yahoo is becoming a right-wing extremist propaganda site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I hate that this happened to the Texas principal but I must say something to him.

When things like this happen is hard to face but I have come to believe
    that anything that involves me I have played a part in it. It does not happen in a vacuum. Sit and be quiet and think about what the part is that you played in this challenge. What could you have done differently,
    and I do not mean lie or give up your values. THINK what you could have done to reach a different result.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base