Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop or reduce racial profiling news

Hi, yahoo needs to stop or reduce divisive news with racial profiling on top of it. Sometimes the news is not what RACE of that person, but the content of the story.

I noticed lots of news has "white", "black", "asian" or "hispanics" or others. I think those are divisive, i don't really care the race of person as the subject of the content, i just need to know contents itself.

That does not help your audience, specially in need to unite. Unless the objective is to divide, then i can see the direction of that. I really want yahoo…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Stop supporting ridiculous garbage "pride" junk!

I'm sick of seeing people and corporations supporting something that is morally wrong and awful like the LGB..... whatever ****. These people need help, not encouragement to continue living a immoral lifestyle. This is so sad and disgusting.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Comments

On your comments why do you flag a comment with an emoji? You have the emoji button to click on to insert an emoji and then deem the comment inappropriate because it has an emoji. What the **** is the emoji button for looks. Yahoo is so two faced bigots.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why are my posts being refused > I have had a few comments/likes which you alert me about, Now I cannot comment at all.

I was able to post until last week. Now everything I post fails to post and Yahoo says try again. Still does not work. I post usually short, not argumentative to others or radical or inappropriate at all. Yahoo even let me know when someone commented or liked my posts. I can still like an comment, but not post, why ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Quit editing comments that are within your guidelines and are proven fact.

I want to know EXACTLY what was offensive about my post.
    It was factual and easily verified.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why did you suspend commenting on any of your headline articles??

Why suspend commenting? Your left-wing agenda needs to be answered by conservative people Are you afraid of facing the truth?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This is a comment on Andrew Romano's conclusion that Americans have given up on each other: They have given up on government. I

I'm not so sure about Andrew Romano's suggestion that Americans have given up on each other, based on the poll results predicting that America will cease to be a democracy one day.
    I'm sure they have given up on Government!
    America is not a democracy now! It is said to be a democracy only because we say it is and we are still the country that write history.
    As soon as we loose the crown of 'most powerful country in the world,' We will then cease to be a democracy and the new power will be a democracy because they…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hey Yahoo, where can I find stories about Hunter Biden's laptop?

Hey Yahoo, why are you silent about Hunter Biden's laptop? Seems like you have issues confronting truth. Can you please respond?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Daily Beast has privilege.

Is The Daily Beast receiving special privileges from Yahoo? Users have an option to "Show less...." from outlets but for some reason every time I choose to "Show less...." it keeps showing back up even after I just made that choice. Other outlets that I have chosen to "Show less...." of occasionally slip through but when I go to view my viewing options for them I see "Undo show less...." I get it, show less does not mean show none. Not so with The Daily Beast. Apparently users aren't allowed to choose "Show less...." with The Daily Beast. What other…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Nasty and disgusting

You flagged my comment cause I said I don’t want my Kids to be groomed. wow yahoo is a disgusting co. That wants to expose children to perversions and sexualize them. Nasty

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Racism Against Other Nationalities

Why not show Blacks against Whites by celebrities. I'm referring to Tiffany Haddish (and there's others)on TBS with her Vibes show. "It's about Time" showing just Black and Brown movies. What's wrong with other Nationalities? Shame on her. I liked her, but now I don't.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I h.ave noticed recently that a new area via Yahoo is advertising products that the royals

are recommending and they are using this as a come on and the ad was
    not being promoted by a royal at all. It as a non-royal that did not want to
    be part of the royals but she is not above using that label to promote her-self as usual. I would appreciate if this new Yahoo area which I believe is
    "In the know". Please do not mislead these self promoting labels anymore since she is not a royal.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I h.ave noticed recently that a new area via Yahoo is advertising products that the royals

are recommending and they are using this as a come on and the ad was
    not being promoted by a royal at all. It as a non-royal that did not want to
    be part of the royals but she is not above using that label to promote her-self as usual. I would appreciate if this new Yahoo area which I believe is
    "In the know". Please do not mislead these self promoting labels anymore since she is not a royal.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Headlines of news of south east asia

Yahoo is more inclined to post negative news of India and Hindus.
    Meanwhile it is more positive for Pakistan and Hindus.
    I am sure you could look into the headlines.
    The fact is Hindu genocide is happening in Pakistan while in India Muslim population is highest and its population keep increasing.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Even though it has taken the Republicans a long time to come up with this new defense of

of the Jan, 6 inurrection, it still does not hold water. At the time that the
    BLM protests happened it was reported that it was all taken under review and found that for the most part the BLM protests were without violence
    and the protesters were not out to damage or kill anyone. The violence
    was committed as usual of the right faction that carried weapons and
    destroyed property and causing the damage to the stores, these people were mostly pro-Trump while the BLM protesters were mainly out their protesting the unfair handling of minorities by the police.
    So this…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Even though it has taken the Republicans a long time to come up with this new defense of

of the Jan, 6 inurrection, it still does not hold water. At the time that the
    BLM protests happened it was reported that it was all taken under review and found that for the most part the BLM protests were without violence
    and the protesters were not out to damage or kill anyone. The violence
    was committed as usual of the right faction that carried weapons and
    destroyed property and causing the damage to the stores, these people were mostly pro-Trump while the BLM protesters were mainly out their protesting the unfair handling of minorities by the police.
    So this…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. EDITTING!!!!!!!

read the last 2 paragraphs of this article!
    Who the F is Hubbard?
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/connie-conway-ahead-big-early-034626914.html

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Quit Supporting Democrats and Liberal's Attempt to Silence Opinions

Quit supporting Democrats and Liberal's attempt to silence opinions and free speech. You will never be able to prevent someone from being offended. In fact I am deeply offended by the fact you continue to turn off comments in favor of a small minority that spend a majority of their lives offended the moment they wake up.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Moving ads that follow when I scroll the homepage. In the Know, all day this week so far. I want to kill her animals just to stop the movin

Stop with the moving distractions. Same fu*king moving ad all up and down the home page. I used to really enjoy Yahoo, years ago. Then came the endless page, start to read the 1st few lines to see if I want to read the story and the endless page jumps. Try to find where I was and it jumps again. Now you've got this "In the Know" window ALWAYS moving! Are you really that desperate or just truly that pathetic to take away the joy of reading and learning?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base