Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

332 results found

1. Support your customers. Stop sending them to articles that don't solve their issues

As a customer I am extremely frustrated of your horrible support. Are there any support personnel in this organization AT ALL?

My wife doesn't remember her Account password.
    Her email account is working and valid. I know this, because her iOS built-in Apple email program can fetch emails. (not the Yahoo app), but unfortunately she does not remember the password.

Furthermore, she has access to her recovery email address, but no matter how many times we tried, it does not send an account key.
    Your sign-in helper, OR ANY OTHER ARTICLE does not provide any solution for this. An ACTUAL…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please help

I have a problem. When I was in Sweden, I opened a new email address. But today he forgot the e-mail address. How to Recover No Old Phone Number?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'm having trouble logging back into my account.

I've forgotten my password and no longer have the recovery phone or email. I can not lose this account. Need assistance.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Thanks for your post!

Please review this help article: help.yahoo.com/kb/account/fix-problems-sign.. for more information.

Thank you,
    Yahoo Support

4. I can no longer access my homepage. Now it appears extremely distorted and unusable. What gives?

I can no longer access my homepage. Now it appears extremely distorted and unusable. What gives? Is Yahoo a part of the effort among corporations to limit access to independent media?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The idea that Yahoo want to charge me money to provide support for an email account for which I am already paying money is nuts. I, leaving

The idea that I have to pay Yahoo to provide support for an email account that I already pay for every month is nuts. I am already looking for someplace else to take y business.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Thanks for your post!

Please review this help article: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN27069.html for more information.

Remember: support from Yahoo is always free. If you call what you think is a Yahoo customer service phone number and are asked for credit card, banking, or account login info, end the call immediately. Handing over this information could compromise your account and your financial information.

Thank you,
    Yahoo Support

6. ad

There is an ad on yahoo that is a virus. It has attacked my computer once and has almost attacked it twice!! I don't know which ad as I accidentally hit the ads. I hope yahoo is able to fix this issues as I'm now concerned about using yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. login loops sucks

ever time I exit my browser or it dies on it's own, (firefox) I have to log into my email account (which I've had for over 40 years). Each time I try I get into something you guys call the log in loop. I get a new page for Att.com pop up. When I click on may yahoo acct at the bottom, type in my id I'm back on the att.com page. In order to log on to my yahoo.com acct I have to close the browser, re-open it, clear 3 separate caches, close the browser, re-open it type in…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I keep getting email saying my account will be deactivated and I haven’t sent and email saying anything about deleting my account.

Keep getting emails saying my account will be deactivated and I haven’t sent and email saying that I wanted to delete my account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Received this email today, I believe it is a scam.

Yahoo! Mail <hindi_internet_love_making_stories@files.theprestigeinception.com>
    To hindiinternetlovemakingstories@files.theprestigeinception.com Today at 12:56 PM

There has been a request to cancel your Yahoo account
    scarlettfaith.

The request was received from your Yahoo account on Feb 5, 2018 10:12 PM EST.

Sometimes these requests are made in error. If this deactivation was not requested by you, we ask that you submit your password in reply to this email.

Once the current password on the account is verified the deactivation request will be canceled and your account will remain active.

Be advised, once an account is deactivated it cannot be recovered.

Thank You,…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can't Reply To a Posted Comment --- Reported Many Times Before

I have posted this ERROR many times ... you can't reply to Posted Comment ... you get the Standard "An error has occurred; please try again later." ... their Engineers just sent you some HTML page that Does Nothing ...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. SOOO SLOW!!

Don't post some stupid link about changing ALL of my settings to make your trash site run better, FIX YOUR PAGE. It's slow, on your end, because EVERYTHING else is running fine on mine. Multiple sign in attempts that don't work, comment sections missing from articles along with pictures and graphics, video randomly playing at extreme volume levels and on and on and on. You wonder why Yahoo is failing? This is why. Every person you drive to another site is staying there. I will now go look for a better site. Get it together yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sick and tired of having pop-up warnings from yahoo page about "your computer is infected blah-blah-blah" Yahoo no longer my home page

This error is annoying and comes up only on Yahoo page. At some point, I thought it was the generic sign-in page but no, even on My Yahoo pops up. Yahoo is no longer my home page, sorry guys. This pop up suck and disturbs my work constantly

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Some ad on your site keeps popping up Microsoft security warnings. All red screen saying click here or be infected.

All red screen saying click here or be infected. This should be top priority to fix!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Service

Your service is horrible. It takes too long to log in and your site is constantly, slower.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Recently the Forum Has Become Unusable.

Over the last two weeks the forum has become unusable. Most of the time I click on a "view replies" link and nothing happens. I have seen this using three different browsers, FF, IE, and Safari, at more than three different locations, all of which were good connections. I also get persistent network errors when I attempt to make a post by clicking "start the conversation."

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Use of My Yahoo

Early Feb 5---lost all use to the mail, and to articles
    Mid Feb 5---some back----in article---cannot get back to Home Page--have to quit everything and start over again

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fix your censoring protocol and algorithms

I keep getting censored for words that are in not offensive. I've been censored several times for "young wo man" (opposite of old man), for the word crook (a criminal that rhymes with brook) and several other normal words. I was censored for the Richard Nixon's name but with his nickname instead of his full first name and a story that mentions Neo-Nazis has the same term censored in comments. In the meantime, other hateful racist terms and curse words, spelled correctly can make it through and many gifs with offensive terms and/or pictures are allowed (such as one that…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why can't I contact ANYONE from Yahoo regarding my account?

I have an old account that I've been trying to access. However, when I try to sign on or reset the password, the email cannot be found. I then try to re-register the same email. Guess what? It's in use already.

I then try to look for help on the help pages. It just kept on redirecting me in a circle. I then searched around for some kind of IT or customer service email about the issue and found one (can't remember what it was). I received an acknowledgement email but haven't heard from anyone since. This was at least…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base