Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

331 results found

1. why did you delete all my emails?

why did you delete all my emails, my email account is all empty. I had so many important emails.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Currently, if a user doesn't log in to their account for 12 months (i.e., if an account is unused or dormant for 12 months), it is deactivated. Once this happens, emails that were in the mailbox at the time of deactivation can no longer be recovered. We apologize for the inconvenience.

2. Why can't I see my saved searches?

For the last several days I've had to type out the whole search instead of being able to click on the search bar & have it bring up my previous searches. Need to fix this!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Mail receive error issyu

On yahoo mail OTP and important mails are not receiving. also other mail comes after 10-15 minutes late. if yahoo is going to shut down then atleast let us change it to gmail. Important shopping sites and banking we have using yahoo mail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @YahooCare.

6. name change

I have tried everything to change my name on yahoo back to Carol Dominguez from Carol Gillen because I am divorced. I am so happy to be divorced. Can someone please help me?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @YahooCare.

7. Conectare dupa 60 minute????

Every day when I try to log in with the user and password, I am put on hold for an hour. I can only use the addresses in Yahoo after the 60 minutes have passed, when I use a PC.I encounter this situation every day with any Yahoo address.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Yahoo may at times enforce a login wait to help ensure account security and privacy. There's no way for us to bypass this in the contact center, so we recommend waiting the prescribed amount of time. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

8. Full web address on all received emails. Got scammed for not checking ACTUAL address.

Show the ACTUAL address the email was sent from. Got scammed by a streaming service that we use that was fake. Did not check the "sent from" address. Luckily our credit card blocked it right away, but now we are redoing all our credit card payments and hope we get them all before the legitimate deductions get made. Not hard yahoo!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Account limit

I am in need of a new yahoo account and upon trying to create a new one with my phone number, it said, the limit had been reached. I do not recall having so many emails but needless to say, I am needing a new one and would much prefer to keep a yahoo account and not have a gmail. Is there any way that I can submit my phone number and the most active account I use and have the others deleted so I can have a new one created. The one I currently use is filled with spam…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. *****

Hello
    I have forgotten my email password. To retrieve the code, it will not be sent to my phone number. My email: *****

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. New Yahoo Finance has bugs

I've tried to use the new format.. its SLOW and freezes..

Yahoo finance is one of your best products... sometimes less is more....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. for 2 years off and on the Yahoo page will not allow me to go to my mail... fix that ****

fix the programming GLITCH that when you click on MAIL only reloads the yahoo page... NOT MY MAIL,,, I just need to read my email and your xhitty system will not let me.... soooooo DISAPPOINTED with your services... i can NEVER make u my home page because your ONLY service, email, only works about a 3rd of the time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop deleting my emails

ALL of my emails with important information about the home I just bought are GONE. I did not delete them myself. How do I recover them? After this I'm changing my email domain to Gmail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. you have scam sites on your news homepage. I was just called by my bank and was told i was scammed. They are selling christmas trees. t

you have scam sites on your news homepage. I was just called by my bank and was told i was scammed. They are selling christmas trees. t

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi. We are unable to assist with any product order issues or returns. You would need to contact that company directly for further assistance with a product purchase as Yahoo is not affiliated with those Ads.

17. Why do I get error message about a firewall when opening pdfs. yahoo mail but not gmail ?

My multiple attempts to click a link (return label) from a well-known retailer failed in Yahoo mail, suggesting there is a firewall setting issue. I turned the firewall off on my computer and, chrome. Still failure after failure. The retailer sent the email to my Gmail account and it opened in a second, and I don't pay for Gmail! How frustrating.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Does YAHOO check the advertising for fraud ?

The "https://www.dayshopus.com" is a fraudulent WEB site and they are partner with "ZONECUTEF.COM" for credit card clearing in state !

YAHOO is supporting fake & fraudulent WEB sites ? I ordered from a WEB site that was advertising on your WEB site. Now, I have to waste my time to clean it up !!!!

Will not USE YAHOO for anymore shopping.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on Twitter @YahooCare.

20. For 3 months I don't get a single email notification to my Yahoo email account re: likes/replies etc. I guess I'm banned for life?

Spoke live on phone to one of your call center agents and they were nice enough. He sent me to this page and couldn't explain why I can't reply to anyone regarding the homepage News articles. Seems like all debate is completely shut down now. Why? Please fix my email notifications where at least I can see if people here agree or disagree and thanks in advance.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on Twitter @YahooCare.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base