Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

749 results found

1. Stop being so liberal and woke. Everyone does not believe the same garbage as your poorly written articles

Stop being liberal and woke. Your sophomoric liberal articles do not represent America and are frustrating to look at when I login to your poorly manufactured email platform. I could easily write a yahoo article, for example...."trump is a criminal, hes a racist, adam kinzinger is amazing and brave, AOC is beautiful" publish....stop posting personal opinion pieces and put some news out there.

105th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Redundant “news” articles. Why the same articles over and over on the same feed?

This should be easy. Every few hours, have someone go through and remove duplicate articles, and assorted click bai

102nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Animal abuse

Please stop posting these animal abuse articles and pictures on you home page. It is quite disturbing to see these abusive pictures and articles on the front page when opening your internet. At least give us an option to vote out of these type of pictures and articles. You should be ashamed of yourself for allowing these stories to be posted. If not I will have to use another option for my internet home page and search engine.

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Celebrities opinions. Who cares. It is sad that people think they are important.

Too many celebrity opinions. I do not care what they say.

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please allow us to turn off blatantly inflammatory news feeds (E.G. The Telegraph, The Cool Down")

Some of the news feeds you use are blatantly inflammatory, like The telegraph and The Cool Down. Please allow us to turn off such obvious disinformation.

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop the adds when someone says they are offensive.

Stop the adds on yahoo mail. If someone says they are offensive
    or they don't like the adds for any reason stop the adds.

69th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. All post being deleted within 8 seconds, no vulgarity, insults, or threats, just opoinions

Wh y is all my responses being rejected? Tell me since when a opinion violates for rules when there is o vulgarity name calling and insults or threats of violence ?

113th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How can Yeeze Shops be a sponsor for yahoo when they are scam people on their sale page. Taking people's money and not sending their orders

Yeeze is a sponsor on yahoo. They are running a scam business on the Yeeze shop website. They take people's money and never send the order. When you email them they never answer you. They ran across the wrong person with this order scam

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bring back the right of the reader to delete articles they don't like !!!

You took the right of the reader to delete the articles they don't like, please bring back that right with the three little dots !!

115th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Get Trumps Face off Your Homepage

Why on earth do you have a fixation with that POS Trump? You constantly plaster his face on your homepage over every little thing that happens! Move on and try being an actual non-biased webpage.

115th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Get rid of FOX news, or seriously curtail the amount of stories ... It's NOT News

Get rid of FOX news, or seriously curtail the amount of stories ... It's NOT News

117th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Yahoo.com news has become nothing more than a run down of all the horrible things in the world.

Yahoo.com is depressing to come to, so much negativity. So little positivity or anything uplifting. Awful gets clicks I guess. Today's random sampling: child molestation, sex with corpses and teenage murderers. Bravo. Sad that Yahoo and its peers have the opportunity to influence perception and outlook yet they choose bad news and the ills of our world. Fail.

129th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. News Bias - From A Democrat

I’ve used Yahoo as my news resource for years but I lately I see how politically bias your news reporting has been. It is obvious Yahoo is very liberal, and this coming from one who is a Democrat! I read the article posted today on the North Korean “beauties “representing North Korea https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/north-korean-army-beauties-rock-throwback-outfits-hand-selected-kim-jong-un-194656016.html

and the article on Pence not standing during the open ceremony: https://sports.yahoo.com/vp-mike-pence-not-stand-unified-korea-opening-ceremony-180505167.html

you seemed to have more positive things to say about North Korea then you did about Pence not standing for the North Korean representatives. Are we as Democrats/Liberals, whatever you want to call us that…

69th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 72nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If you are to continue to post **** then please give us an option to delete from our page!! I don't want my kids seeing this ****!!

Give the option to delete and filter what we see in our news feed....or I am officially DONE

62nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Yahoo! What happened this site-news is now it’s just adds and click bate !!

Go back to reporting real news - you use to be a great source now you are click bate to send me to other sites - As a professional with advance degrees I am disappointed to what this site has become adds and dumb shallow stories with few strong stories that yahoo writers have written ..... What more many of the people that I speak to feel the same way I promise I am not singular I write this because I care go back to quality Yahoo don’t be a follower be like everyone else be distinctive don’t loose sites…

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Don't give me an option to cancel an ad, then ask me why I did't like it all to show it again. We can't do anything about it and Yahoo won't

Don't give me an option to cancel seeing an ad, and then ask me why I didn't like it, then say, "Thank you for the feedback." Then the ad shows again. What's the point? So I guess we have to pay not to see the ads. Is that what you are pimping us to do? I get it, and I understand that ads pay the bills, but you guys really need to rethink this. Because right now, It really shows your lack or character. I've been using Yahoo for years, and I don't plan on changing, So I guess have…

78th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Banning Conservatives

Why doi you ban ideas and views that you do not agree with? You are a fascist company. Communist is what you aspire to Yahoo.

122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base