Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  34 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please stop sponsoring fraud.

Why do you sponsor fraud? On your homepage you support the sponsored ad Swedens New Economic Agenda Is Shocking The EU! But it is fraud: https://ice3x.co.za/swedens-cryptocurrency-fraud/.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. DO NOT POST VIDEOS WITHOUT CLOSED CAPTION!!!

YAHOO! you are in violation of FCC and ADA laws , either you start posting only captioned videos and if it doesnt have closed caption DONT POST IT or you will be facing me and thousands of deaf people in a class action lawsuit!!! FCC has been notified again !! THE LAW PASSED THIS YEAR THAT ALL WEB VIDEOS MUST BY LAW HAVE CLOSED CAPTION AND YOU ARE NO EXCEPTION TO THIS LAW!!! KEEP IT UP AND I PROMISE THAT LAWSUIT!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. close caption on your news videos that appeared on tv with CC !!!

closed caption is required under CAVV passed 2 years ago , if the video appeared on Television with closed caption then you must provide that cc when posting on any website YAHOO INCLUDED! i have seen several news clips on tv and they have cc then they appear on Yahoo with no CC THAT IS A VIOLATION OF CAVV!!!! i see that way too much on yahoo , if the 3rd party doesnt supply CC THEN DONT POST IT UNTIL IT HAS CC!!! there are auto CC generators that you can include on your site THERE IS NO EXCUSE WHAT…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. caption your videos as required by FCC and ADA law , if you dont caption ALL your content soon you WILL be sued! BY ME!

closed caption is required on all video of public websites ,yahoo is a public website and you are violating the law FCC and ADA law ....either caption all your content or you WILL BE SUED!!! you have 30 days and i can gather links of all content that is not captioned !!! 30 days to comply or you will be sued!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. yahoo start listening to their readers and ideas would be a good idea , i have requested closed caption and ignored!

yahoo is NOT above the law!!! you MUST BY LAW PROVIDE CLOSED CAPTION ON ALL NEWS CLIPS THAT WERE AIRED ON TV !~ NO EXCEPTION !!! so i am saving links to all your content that is not captioned and i will see your ugly liberal commies faces in court you discriminating pieces of trash!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. closed caption as required by law!~

https://www.yahoo.com/news/burglars-sledgehammer-break-home-north-004802305.html

another news clip aired on TV but no caption added , this is a violation of accessibility rights of the deaf and hard of hearing , the law passed in 2010 ! ALL PUBLIC WEBSITES MUST CAPTION ALL NEWS CLIPS THAT AIRED ON TELEVISION WITH CAPTION! ALL AIR TV IS REQUIRED TO HAVE CAPTION!!!!

I WILL PROTEST THIS EVERY TIME I SEE A VIDEO WITHOUT CAPTION UNTIL YAHOO GETS THE HINT TO STOP DISCRIMINATING THE DEAF AND HARD OF HEARING !!! NO MERCY!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. closed caption

yahoo is in serious violation of the deaf and hard of hearing rights by failing to provide closed caption on past aired tv news clip that were aired on television with closed caption , CVAA passed 2017 states that ALL PUBLIC WEBSITES INCLUDING YAHOO MUST COMPLY! i will not back down i will not give up~! i will do what i must do to ensure this happens , a video will be going viral with details of the violation so the whole world knows how yahoo treats deaf people!
    i will post this in feedback daily until my request is…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Product Support responded

Hi,

Due to the implications of legal action, all of your future correspondence will need to be sent in writing to our Legal Department:

Yahoo Inc.
    Attn: Legal Department
    Yahoo Holdings, Inc.
    701 First Avenue
    Sunnyvale, CA, 94089-0703
    US

Regards,
    Homepage Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base