You have left! (?) (thinking…)
D shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kim Turner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo,
    It’s very disappointing to realize that you have no backbone in allowing people to engage in open and honest debate involving the political and social issues of the day. I know many of my posts have been blocked, as well as others who have posted similar concerns, such as mine. It is really unfortunate that you feel the need to either “protect” your own limited or misinformed reality, and or others. I really feel bad for the small-minded, spoon-fed, safe environments that you swaddle yourselves in. Rest assure, that you are involved in behaviors that are unAmerican and communistic. Hopefully, someday you will grow wiser and realize just how foolish these tactics are...

• ger games commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

EXPLAIN why this on Texas schoolbooks was censored?
    "They are forced to teach about many Hispanic heroes, & barely have room left for our founding fathers let alone semi-VIP's. By 2100, their text books will read how the Spanish settled the United States, invented the Airplane, & wrote the Constitution."

• Josh Quick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've had multiple comments removed for a differing opinion. None of them violated the terms they were just conservative views and it was censored and removed from yahoo. Stop the liberal bias!

• D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo has an far left agenda and bias . . . Bad for America and common decentcy.

Feedback and Knowledge Base