Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am starting to wonder if the people that decide what shows up on my newsfeed is mostly comprised of 13 to 16 year old females? 75% to 80% of the articles on my newsfeed is celebrity news, fashion articles, and gossip. Does Yahoo not believe in publishing articles of substance? Articles about literature? Articles about the many forms of art? The sciences? Nature? Does Yahoo believe that it's users are not people of intelligence and substance? Seriously, how hard would it be for Yahoo to give it's users a choice in what we view? To let us block certain subjects and choose new subjects based on our own interests?

• Brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Over 75% of the content is useless garbage. Stop making stupid people famous.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Try hiring real writers and editors, unless you really want to be known as the "news" source who uses celebrities to tell us what's going on.

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sick and tired. Sick and tired of celebrity news. Sick and tired of entertainment news. Sick and tired of style news. Those subjects are 75 percent of my Yahoo newsfeed. No matter how many times I press the see less option...they keep coming back over and over and over again. I see so many complaints from so many of your users over this same exact problem. I have complained to Yahoo so many times over this. I am at my last straw.

Feedback and Knowledge Base