Tell your CEO and executives thick brains To stop politicising Yahoo readers opinions and express their concerns
Whoever remove the comments section besides the thick brain YAHOO CEO, must be a Republican, preventing reasonable and rightful comments about Trump's ups from being published. People, I am not politically associated with any party, and do not believe in 95% of politicians, as to the remaining 5 % I still have my reservations. But this is not Democratic on behalf of YAHOO executives politicising readers comments, as they have the right to express their opinions as they intelligently see it. Off course, there are trolls and idiots whom can't even understand the sht life they live and how up they are, but we still have to tolerate them, as they also have the right to spew childish reasoning. This is a fight for the integrity of Democracy, your right to be fully protected by the Legal System in a country which prides itself of being the best in the entire world, a state in which y'all must live and, the legacy you will leave to your children, so demand the comment section be re integrated. Just remember, those Trump supporters, are only thinking of themselves in short mental space, not of their children when they grow up, they can't fathom the problems any of their kids will have to face if for some reason or another they turn away from Republican (interested only about their wealth and not the people) Hypocrisy. Unfortunately, uneducated Americans, mostly blinded by hypocrisy religion and liars in politics can't see it clearly. Best of luck people. To the young. Remember, that, someday, y'all (Mainly women) need the reasoning and support Democrats would provide if your lives were threaten by Republican mishaps, preventing you from obtaining health benefits, better education, civil liberties, the right to an abortion if you accidentally get pregnant, and more. Just ponder upon what your lives will be like if someday, you can't do or get the help you need because of your ignorant of the truth parents.