Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

108 results found

1. Problems signing into old account

I have an old account here that I haven't accessed in a long time. I had forgotten the password, but the page I was brought to (AT&T website) whenever I tried resetting it just said there was problems and to try again later. Only it never worked. When I tried accessing the password reset from AT&T website directly, I could reset my password. Only now whenever I try and log in, I put in my username and it takes me directly to the password reset on the next page! I've already reset my password! And that page is still bugged,…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can't find anyplace else to ask this. I can't watch videos on yahoo, I just get a black screen. The audio works though.

I can't watch videos on yahoo, I just get a black screen. The audio works though. Any ideas on how to fix this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can't Reply To a Posted Comment --- Reported Many Times Before

I have posted this ERROR many times ... you can't reply to Posted Comment ... you get the Standard "An error has occurred; please try again later." ... their Engineers just sent you some HTML page that Does Nothing ...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I only get the 'Aw Snap' error on Yahoo pages. Maybe fix your product or the quality of your affiliates so that this doesn't happen as much.

It's annoying when the browser cuts out on Yahoo pages because you're trying to load garbage onto my computer. It's also annoying when I get the red warning screen telling me something your pages are doing is a security risk to my computer. Maybe stop just letting anyone and everyone run ads with you, and start caring about the content you put out. Really tired of this, and it ONLY happens on your pages.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Yahoo Mail and Yahoo Portfolio pages are not loading

Monday night 2/19/18 - pages not loading, just getting spinning wheel and status msg "Waiting for [...]. Please fix.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fix what you broke

You did an update and now I can't log into my accounts on my email apps. I do not want to use the Yahoo mail app. I want to use the app if my preference which is far more convenient.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Support your customers. Stop sending them to articles that don't solve their issues

As a customer I am extremely frustrated of your horrible support. Are there any support personnel in this organization AT ALL?

My wife doesn't remember her Account password.
    Her email account is working and valid. I know this, because her iOS built-in Apple email program can fetch emails. (not the Yahoo app), but unfortunately she does not remember the password.

Furthermore, she has access to her recovery email address, but no matter how many times we tried, it does not send an account key.
    Your sign-in helper, OR ANY OTHER ARTICLE does not provide any solution for this. An ACTUAL…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. SOOO SLOW!!

Don't post some stupid link about changing ALL of my settings to make your trash site run better, FIX YOUR PAGE. It's slow, on your end, because EVERYTHING else is running fine on mine. Multiple sign in attempts that don't work, comment sections missing from articles along with pictures and graphics, video randomly playing at extreme volume levels and on and on and on. You wonder why Yahoo is failing? This is why. Every person you drive to another site is staying there. I will now go look for a better site. Get it together yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sick and tired of having pop-up warnings from yahoo page about "your computer is infected blah-blah-blah" Yahoo no longer my home page

This error is annoying and comes up only on Yahoo page. At some point, I thought it was the generic sign-in page but no, even on My Yahoo pops up. Yahoo is no longer my home page, sorry guys. This pop up suck and disturbs my work constantly

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Recently the Forum Has Become Unusable.

Over the last two weeks the forum has become unusable. Most of the time I click on a "view replies" link and nothing happens. I have seen this using three different browsers, FF, IE, and Safari, at more than three different locations, all of which were good connections. I also get persistent network errors when I attempt to make a post by clicking "start the conversation."

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. my yahoo page not working

i use old school pc/mouse. all of a sudden i cannot scroll up or down on yahoo.com. mouse/browser are all good. everything works on other sites. what's up?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. my.yahoo slows my computer

Over the two weeks my computer slows down (or freezes) when I have my.yahoo page open. This only happens with my.yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why do I keep getting a fake "Internet Security Alert! Your computer might be infected by harmful viruses".

Why do I keep getting a fake "Internet Security Alert! Your computer might be infected by harmful viruses".

I only get this message when I'm logged into my Yahoo email on my desktop computer and it only shows up on the browser tab that I'm using to view Yahoo email.

I would send you a screen shot of the fake alert but I can't attach a picture to this feedback form.

If you send me an email, I'll send you a screen shot of the ******** virus message.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Survey

Your pop-up survey is broken. The "yes" to take the survey doesn't work. Only the "no thanks" button works. As somebody who relies on surveys for some aspects of my job, I have to wonder if anybody at Yahoo is going "why aren't we getting survey results"....well, your button to take the survey doesn't work. DRIVING ME NUTS!! take it down pls.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Cannot log in to my existing account: Error message says "Sorry, we don't recognize this email." No support pages permit me to escalate.

Since I cannot escalate, I cannot alert you to the details of the account that are unrecognizable for internal review. Please contact me for additional information. Thank you!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Messed UP!

I have clicked on several Yahoo articles and tried to read them and I get a red "Virus Alert" covering the whole page. It has been like this for weeks! Somebody wake up!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Nothing Getting Fixed

When you try to reply to comments posted to you ... you get the Standard Yahoo Error ... "An error has occurred; please try again later." ... Same errors from before ... nothing gets fixed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. i get a pop up page only when im on yahoo. it states that my computer may have a virus. it claims to be from windows or internet explorer

when i go to a yahoo article i get hijacked to a page that says my computer might be infected with a virus. this only happens when i go to a yahoo article and no other website

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base