Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Comments

Quit making everything for your narrative!!!! We have a right to be heard. Quit turning off comments

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  207 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Limit articles of Harry and Meghan

The royal family does not acknowledge Harry and Meghan as true royals. Harry is part of that family only. Their children are not titled nor relevant to discuss as they were born of a surrogate to non titled people that do not hold titles except maybe Harry - TBD. Meghan is no longer a Princess as Delish, InStyle, Oprah, etc., as posted on Yahoo.com. She is nothing and back to a commoner. Please help the Royal Family and not support nor endorse publications. I am a Verizon user and have been for many years. I would LOVE to see more…

106th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix your Algorithm

Please fix your algorithm! All articles repeat, repeat and repeat. Impossible to enjoy your news feed.

118th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Take Washington Examiner off the homepage or I will change my homepage from yahoo and encourage all my friends to follow suit.

Take Washington Examiner off the homepage or I will change my homepage from yahoo and encourage all my friends to follow suit. It just posts rightwing ****. This is a short-sighted plan for Yahoo and one that will likely cost you half your remaining users.

125th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. PLEASE get rid of Washington Examiner Articles

I just tried to fact check their last article. They quote a British Staff Sergeant, and call him an Officer. Staff Sergeants are not privy to strategic information or policy decisions. PLUS, they misquoted the man. The Washington Examiner is not fit to wrap fish with.

125th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Here we go agaon, the headline deflecting the true gist of the article. This was, I would

imagine, an inappropiate time for these two men to meet. What this
    father of a soldier that was just killed, confronting the Pres. of the US,
    Joe Biden, who was being ripped apart from every GOP hack and media
    and what did this father want from him. It had to be hard for both people
    and maybe for different issues. This is where a filter needed to come in
    between the Pres. and the father. This was not the time but why did it
    happen in the first place? Too many questions without answers.

133rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 133rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. This is just feedback, I have nothing to do with the Government or have the ability to

offer any help. But looking at it from here I would tell you one thing. It is
    time for some Afghan leaders to step up and start trying to take care of
    their countrymen. Pres. Biden has a full plate and plus. So he will be
    limited to a degree but if their were a few leaders to start organizing the
    evacuees and determining what is most important to happen and what
    is the most important needs than it will be easier to address the Admin.
    Is that possible? The Afghan's need to take some responsibility here
    too. The way…

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. All the questions that were asked in the article about Sen. Cruz needs to be asked to

Trump, who are 2/1/20 signed an agreement with the Taliban that we were going to pull out our troops as of 5/1/21. So ask Trump, if making a
    deal with the Taliban was the best he could do. I find it horrible that they
    (Trump and his GOP hang-ons) can act like they had nothing to do with
    this whole mess and yet they are the ones that put it into motion. And why?? How much money was involved. If Trump was involved-their was plenty of money involved.

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. YAHOO REJECTED MY COMMENT?

You decide, here is what I posted about a hockey article that was exceedingly confusing:

"re write this article so it is understandable please"

That is ALL I posted, nothing more, no cuss words, no calling anyone a any names, no questions about someone's parentage, in racial comments........I even said PLEASE

And YAHOO rejected that.

BIG BROTHER is getting awful sensitive don't you think?

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Another story published by Washington Examiner that has all the looks of some more

FAKE NEWS The Republicans are working time and a half to make Pres/
    Biden and his administration to be like them - liars.The whole immigrat
    fiasco was created by Trump and then every single one of the countries
    Trump kissed up to have sent their immigrats to crash our borders. The
    Haitians are true boue people who need help. In a few months they have
    had the Pandemic, a hurricane and massive storms. Their entire island
    is a mess so we need to help them. Please don't listen to all these packed stories. Pres, Biden has been hit from all…

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Well, Trump proved again that he was all self-hyped the deal maker and he screwed

our country almost like he was trying to do it - could that be possible? That he actually went out to harm the US in every single way -look at
    one thing he need in his 4 years that was not a major error/mistake. He
    left a wall ith only 43 ft built and the rest of the money went to his friend
    that was indicted over the embezzlment but Trump pardoned him. The
    money is gone. Now here is this great pact that Trump pulled us out of
    and I'm hoping that Pres. Biden gets us back in it.…

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi, it seems to me that the news articles are not unbiased reporting. The latest Article I've read was the Texas Governor s

Hi, it seems to me that the news articles are not unbiased reporting. The latest Article I've read was the Texas Governor who signed in updated voter laws that "suppress" minority voters. How does it suppress the minority vote? All the article says is their vote is suppressed but doesn't say why. So what are the facts? Thats what news is supposed to be.

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Rick Newman Imitating a Journalist - LOL

Rick Newman Imitating a Journalist - LOL

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Oh, Good. Do you see all the White Males that just won the new laws on abortions

in Texas? What a bunch of great guys wouldn't you say? I wonder how
    many of them would have wanted an abortion? These are the guys that
    you have elected so I guess this is what you wanted. Is that what you
    wanted? THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU VOTE NEXT YEAR.

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. You can believe you can fly but really, you cant ******!!!

". Kelly found guilty on all counts in sex-trafficking trial, faces decades in prison"

So, do little children's lives matter? He must be ralated to Biden. Maybe Biden's great-great-grandfather owned this dudes great grandfather!!! Childrens lives matter *********$!!! Fuc$ this assho!e!! Piece of $hit!!! Die in jail!! Believe in dat ***!!!!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'll have you know that I wore braids up until the time I was in 6th grade so have your

followers to loosen their butts. Blacks do not have the market cornered
    on braids. If this is what these people want-to play the seperation game
    we will be in a loosing battle. Let's not do that. When a women's or man's
    hair are in corn rows it looks beautiful so when you have others elimilate
    that it is a complimate.

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Well, I think it would be good if you had waited a while without bring out your snappy

line about how you felt about white woman. The family is probably in deep mourning right now and I can not imagine how they must feel.
    White people still make up the greatest number in this country so I would
    be surprised if they were not missing more than people of color but it is
    sad to here you talk like this because maybe you have lost your ability to feel empathy for other.

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yahoo still suppressing free speech to benefit Democrats.

There are a lot of articles being passed on as new on Yahoo that are spreading misinformation and lies which average citizens could easily point out if only Yahoo wasn't acting like a tyrant and restricting comments. Go to the Wall Street Journal for objective news.

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base