Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

195 results found

1. Equal Representation - Presidential Coverage

Please try not to bash out president so much, be more equal to both sides. I like to utilize Yahoo for news but am very sick of seeing all of the lopsided media coverage. I know for a matter of fact there are positives coming from the republican party and i also know for a fact there are negatives coming from the democratic party. I don't want to see negative only on the Democratic party but i'd like to see more equal representation of our president, give him a chance, he's doing a good job.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please stop including reports from sources such as "Fox News" and "The Federalist" in Yahoo News.

Please stop including articles from sources such as "Fox News" and "The Federalist", as "news" in the Yahoo news feed. Regardless of ones political bent, these "sources" are clearly not legitimate sourced and factual news. Every time you include them, you legitimize them as if they are real journalists providing factual reports, when they are obviously doing the opposite.

37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop the anti-gun propaganda.

Stop the anti-gun propaganda. At least have some balance when posting opinion pieces, which is what you mostly post, not just what fits your agenda. Try to possibly stick with real news using real statistics, not cherry picked data.

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Yahoo! What happened this site-news is now it’s just adds and click bate !!

Go back to reporting real news - you use to be a great source now you are click bate to send me to other sites - As a professional with advance degrees I am disappointed to what this site has become adds and dumb shallow stories with few strong stories that yahoo writers have written ..... What more many of the people that I speak to feel the same way I promise I am not singular I write this because I care go back to quality Yahoo don’t be a follower be like everyone else be distinctive don’t loose sites…

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Neutral stories

I am a conservative who has used and enjoyed Yahoo for years. I can handle the fact that there are liberal-leaning folks that have an opinion that differs from my own, but what I cannot handle is having my ideology bashed on a daily basis. Similarly to many in Hollywood behaving the way they do, I do not understand why ANY company would seek to ***** news stories towards one (or the other party) and lose 1/2 of their potential customers? Keep bashing Republicans, and I guess I'll go elsewhere...

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. No you're not listening Yahoo, you have the small boring stories on your site for weeks.

Get some new writers, or should I say get some writers period!

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. editorial jugement

Expression of diverse opinions is good. But when some of your contributors submit articles that are fake news, hate, bias, racist, SOMEONE on the editorial staff needs to make a de vision to NOT post everything.. in particular, Newsweek and Huffington Post. Their extremist views are offensive and NOT news.

105th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Get it together

The navigation is horrendous. Can you guys not write full articles on one page? Why do I have to click "story continues" on literally every article that has 2 sentences written on it. Can your writers actually write content? Complete joke of a news source.

86th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stupid Yahoo, what's with your stupid "sponsored" stories?

After I remove another one of your stupid "sponsored" stories from the main page, you claim that you will remove said story and make the "necessary changes"..
    HOWEVER, the VERY SAME stupid "spomsored" stories keep showing up, time and again!
    Stupid Yahoo, you're not just plain stupid, you're also a LIAR.

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 119th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yahoo reporting has become so pathetic and juvenile. I am sick at heart, with the vile words that Yahoo constantly prints about the First La

Yahoo reporting has become so pathetic and juvenile. I am sick at heart,with the nasty, malicious words that Yahoo assaults the First Lady with. Yahoo's immature and malevolent writing against Trump his work so far and against his family is despicable. US citizens are jobless, and Yahoo continues to harass the President, while the trollop Kartrashians are worshipped over and over. Yahoo!, wiht its autoscrolling and multitudes of unwanted features, has really sunk to an all time low. The writers and the articles from Pop sugar, Huffington Post and others mean nothing to a real person, Yahoo reports on nothing…

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. SUPPOSED NEWS STORIES

Why doesn't Yahoo try printing new news stories everyday instead of recycling old stories in monthly cycles. Is news really that slow when the Kardashians are out of the headlines. We realize the Kardashians can't be a top news story everyday all though Yahoo tries to make at least one of them the top headline everyday.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sick and tired

I am getting sick and tired of Yahoo Refusing to post my comments........ since when does "?" violate community, or should I say, (COMMUNIST) standards!

756th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base