Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2983 results found

1. I think that the caption of this story should be that Naomi Campbell is posing with her

bby and her hair. I had a hard time seeing her baby but you can not miss
    seeing her hair. YIKES!!!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The metal of Freedom took on a sleazly feel from the way that the former made it about

about him and not what it actually stood for. The former is too self involved to be the president of this country because he lost all perspective what it would take to be the leader of a country. He was
    required to be every ones president not just the people who kowtowed
    to him. From the beginning of his term he blamed the Democrats for
    every thing, he just never took on what that would mean to over one half of the country. When someone has the MEMEME disease they should never be allowed to be the president of this…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Listen to Pelosi on this. If you want to compete China is the place but if you go there

under false pretenses - stay home. Remember you will be in their country
    and they deserve to be treated with respect. The United States can stand
    in judgment against China for doing some things this country has done
    in the past. My opinion, I do not believe we have the right to treat China
    and their policies when we should be standing and facing our own policies, hopefully we will move on with correcting some of the things
    that are happening today, right here. Think about that but remember
    to treat China with the respect for the things that they…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This is directed at the White House and it's ammouncement that when the Justice

Breyer Retires you will nominate a Black woman to fill his slot. So it does
    seem that it is a done deal. What I am hoping is that the winds of change
    would start turning in the direction of throwing every one in the pot who
    are superiorly fitting for that honor and than we would pick that name out
    or that randomly. I have come to this suggestion with much aforethought
    because minorities have not fared well in our society. But one way we
    can start to even the game up will be look at everyone for everything.
    Me,…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Husband of Illinois Dem state lawmaker fired legal gun at perps during carjacking: reports

They can have guns and defend themselves but we the people cannot right? That's what the dems libtards expect. That there are laws for we the people and laws for them. Uh, nope!!! Ww have the right to defend ourselves. Try to take that away and you'll be sorry!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. "Miami Herald Maxwell case logs show how frequently Trump flew on Epstein jets; Bill Clinton, too"

Funny how you write where Trump flew but did not mention where Clinton flew on Epsteins jet. Why is that? Because Clinton flew to Epstein Island for sex with kids!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New Poll Finds Hispanic Voters Have Shifted Towards Republicans By 42 Points Since 2018

What you are really saying is that the demoncrats are covering their @sses because those numbers are actually from 2020!! Covering the steal is what they are doing!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Printthe nation into oblivion!!!

"What Manchin wanted, rejected and got in Biden's $2T bill"

So, another two trillion tacked on to the other trillions Biden has pushed through at the cost of the taxpayers. They are printing the country into oblivion!!! This is of course the plan. Print, print, print until the dollar is worthless. So far Biden in one year, less than one year, has printed (borrowed) more money than any other president in history and he's only been "president" for less than one year!!! He is a disaster waiting to happen!!! In four years he will destroy America. That is the plan…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How about comments,or Likes,Dislikes

I am sorry,I would like to click on your articles,but until I can comment,or leave a Like,or Dislike,I will continue to read the article headline. What are you worthless,gutless weasels afraid of ? You are all cowards at Yahoo. Your CEO is a ***** !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. And whites are the one's with privilege.

"Associated Press
    Jussie Smollett convicted of staging attack, lying to police"

And he will only get parole for his crimes of trying to start a race riot. Yeah, white privlege. This is bull. He commits an actual crime and gets a soap on the wrist. Dizens ate in jail right now since Jan 6, no trial, no accusation, but Jessie is going to walk free..Sounds about right. Still trying to start a race war. It won't work.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. So, we don't know who is deep state but....

"Business Insider
    Trumpworld lawyer Lin Wood attacked Marjorie Taylor Greene, calling her a pawn of the devil and representative of the deep state"

So, one of the two is deep state for certain and I don't think it is Lin Wood. There are a lot who think they are not seen for who they are but they are exposed. Many think they can lie and play us but that is terribly wrong. Green is deep state just like Tucker Carlson and Dan Bongino. They think we are fools and can't see who they really are. We do!!! There is something…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This is all a scam...

"Business Insider
    Pfizer CEO says we may need a fourth vaccine dose to combat the Omicron variant"

This is all a scam and you know it. The CEO of this garbage site knows the truth. This is all planned from way back. Powers that be have been planning this for a very long time and we the people have little recourse. We should take up arms, walk into every city hall, state capitol, and federal govt building and take our country back. But that is what these ***** bags want so they have an excuse to gun us down. So…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Who would have ever thought...

"MarketWatch
    ‘The days you were considered fully vaccinated with two shots are going to be a thing of the past’"

I never thought this could happen!!! Oh my goodness!!! All thise fully vaccinated people are now considered unvaccinated!!! Why, I never thought his would happen!!! Ha!!! I knew it from the beginning and that is exactly why I did not take this bullshot!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "Connecticut seeing 'extremely concerning' spike in COVID-19 hospitalizations"

Connecticut is probably the state with the highest vaccine rate per capita and now it has the highest rate of hospitalizations for Covid? What does that tell you? It tells me that the fake @ss vaccines are doing the opposite of what vaccines are supposed to do!!! Covid vaccines are killing people and now the proof is surfacing more and more!!! So glad I didn't take this fiendish shot!!!! Those who have brought this on the world will rot in he!! in the end and so will those who have pushed this on mankind. That includes you all at Yahoo!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sure, vaccines are the way to go!!!

"Pfizer Says 3 Doses of Its Covid-19 Vaccine Neutralizes Omicron Variant"

Right!!! What else are the ones who make billions off of these BS vaccines supposed to say? Then what happens when the Donkey Kong version of Covid comes out? The fourth shot? You and Phizer can kiss my A$$!!! I might die from some disease but I won't die from Phizer or any other fake shot!!! You are all dead who take these shots!!! Just waiting for the trigger to be pulled!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You guys are totally sick!!

"Business Insider
    Trump inadvertently said people who believe his election-fraud theories are stupid"

Right, where's that bridge you wanted to sell a while back? You're so full of it and pathetic.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hahaha!! Cuomo kids are out of work. How sad.

"Cuomo ‘Livid’ After Shock Firing by CNN"

Good for him. He needs a rest from public life, for good!!! He used his position for personal reasons and got caught..Too bad..The guys a jerk and his brother is too!!! Maybe Yahoo will hire him since they seem to not care about things like that unless of course it is a conservative who is axed then you guys treat it differently. But as far as this idiot losing his job is concrrned, good riddance.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fully vaccinated people shouldn't need a booster you idiots!!

In one if your biased, lying articles today you say the following which makes no sense:

"More
    The first study directly comparing COVID-19 boosters found that most shots improved immune responses in fully vaccinated people."

Excuse me but if a person is "FULLY VACCINATED" they should be "FULLY VACCINATED"!!! Nohing should be necessary to make that person more fully vaccinated you dip wads!!! There is no such thing as someone fully vaccinated for covid because it has been designed that way. What there is is people that are fooly vaccinated!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like Steven to make a movie about someone like the Governor of Florida and

what he brings to the table via his trying to have the helm of his little
    empire in his tyrannical act of financing this with funds given to his state
    via an infrastructure bill. Now as you can tell it would not be based on any
    true facts, just a fictional story that I thought of while reading an article
    about the Governors in this country.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There's a difference between Clinton and Trump.

"INSIDER
    Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein name-dropped Bill Clinton and Donald Trump to show they were connected to powerful people, accuser testifies at trial"

You are misleading people as usual. There is a huge difference between Clinton's dealings wirh Epstein and Trump's. Clinton flew repeatedly to Epstein Island for fun with under age girls while Trump flew one time to New York on one of pedophile Epstein's planes. Trump kicked that dirt bag out of Mara Lago after Epstein went after one if the employee's under age daughters there. Trump hates Epstein's pedophile lifestyle, Clinton took part in it. You…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base