Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

635 results found

1. Adding "Study" option on yahoo products and services

I hope my suggestion reaches to Marissa Mayer CEO of Yahoo.

Dear Marissa Mayer,

I am using Yahoo for over 15 years here in Afghanistan, and I like yahoo home page very much, every day I visit this its site repeatedly because i like the hot news in it which has different titles each day. to summarize I am so fun of it. Now I would like to draw you attention on one important issue, if it is possible for your technical team to add an option by the name of "Study" on yahoo products and services List which is…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. not promoting Easter

I notice that you often support/acknowledge holidays.. some religious, some not. (ex. change your homepage Yahoo logo).. is there a reason you don't do it for Easter which is the high holiday for Christians?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ALL HELP TOWARDS THE CONCEPT 2-RULES-HUMANITY WOULD BE WELCOME

50%MEN 50% WOMEN ALL-INTELLECT CONFIRMED
    ALL GOVERNANCE EDICTS IN ALL NATIONS
    WILL PREVENT WAR & STARVATION EVIDENCE OF SYSTEM
    ALL INSECT-ANIMAL-SEA LIFE ON OUR PLANET SYSTEM OF SAFETY IS PERFORMED BY FEMALE OF THE SPECIE

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please stop refreshing page and going to top of page while I am scrolling down list of articles

Site is very annoying when I am trying to read the list of articles and it suddenly refreshes and takes me back to the top of the list. So I must go back to stop and rinse and repeat. After a couple of times of this I give up and just stop reading this site. Please stop this refreshing.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. News from USA

News from the US.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Yahoo's Lead Story for Monday March 23rd. Test sites close. WHAT ABOUT THE SENATE VOTE!!!!!

Why are we not talking about The Senate Vote on the aid package and who voted against it????? IT FAILED DUMMY! WHY?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Take all opinion articles and put them in their own category.That way the real news can be read by people.

Sorry, opinion pieces are being read by people and they consider it fact. We need to try to idiot proof the process so people can make good decisions for their lives and others around them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please check news feed article better full of ransom ware and highjack sites on 2 or 3 click

Please check news feed articles better many are ransomware or highjack sites after 2 or 3 clicks I had a highjack site blocked today dealing with the hearings

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop covering up my email with what's Trending On Yahoo Home Page. EVERY TIME I click on it the three stories highlighted are NOT there

It's clear you are NOT listening. Either do something or stop pretending. Every time I access my email it is blocked with a popup of what's trending on the Yahoo Home Page. I've repeatedly clicked on these stories and I am NOT taken directly to the story! I'm taken to the home page which has NONE of the three "trending" stories even listed anywhere. This is ridiculous. Get rid of that useless popup! I'm also fed up with clicking on requesting to see less from a specific "news" site and there is literally no change to how often that site…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please use closed captioning, even if it's lousy auto-captioning

Closed captioning on videos would be great, please. I know that the sources don't always provide the captioning, but when they're clips from TV news, they really should. IF GMA and local news channels want their clips to have global exposure on Yahoo!, then it should be part of their deal with you that they include the captions they were required to provide when they were on the air.

There is software in existence now, too, that will do an auto-caption; it's generally a pretty poor caption compared to having a trained person do it, but it's better than nothing…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. stop using such poor writers.

Your stories are interesting, but the one about the doberman showed a picture or a boxer on the front page, and it sounded like it had been written by a middle schooler for an assignment. Your articles are a insult to any moderate intelligent adult.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Start a new section or series of articles on Alternative Medicine (supplements, vitamins) topics may include anti-aging/aging reversal, di

There are dramatic advances in the alternative medicine yet vast majority of population knows nothing about them - most interesting are anti-aging/qging reversal supplements based on research by Prof Sinclair (harvard) or by means of using geroprotectors. Prevention or curing of diabetes by using chromium supplements, curing infectious deseases including coronavirus by using versions of vitamin C, cancer prevention by using quercetine etc, etc - the list of topics is endless. This is badly needed as the quality of US healthcare is rated as 37th in the World, while health of population is 72nd in the world. Just don't put…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Remove the upvote/downvote system in the comment section

It's pretty common knowledge that Yahoo comment sections are absolute toxic dumpsters. Every discussion on any tangentially politics-related post inevitably gets incredibly polarized towards one political extremity. And the reason for this is the upvote/downvote system that is painfully easy to manipulate to steer the discussion one way or another. If Yahoo isn't going to do a proper job of moderating their comment sections and aren't willing to do away with it entirely (which is understandable), then please just remove the upvote/downvote system and just auto-sort the comments by most recent or something instead. All the upvote/downvote system does is…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Best Buy marks GE Washer for $50 for President's Day sale, save $859, and then cancels and refuses to honor 800 customer purchases

Today, 2/6/2020, Best Buy marked a GE Washer on sale for $50 for their Presidents Day Sale and their website clearly stated save $859. 800+ customers purchased the washer online before 10:00am and Best Buy canceled all 800 orders within the next 2hrs and refused to honor the purchases due to their company error.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. trap a Thug

*** Stab Donald Trump at a decisive moment *****
    Since Donald Trump announced his intention to run for the White House on June 16, 2015, many of the entrenched elites across the various power centers of Washington and beyond have spent many of their waking hours trying to stop or unseat him.
    Over the past week, I have heard from seven Republicans who fear that President Trump and the West Wing are seriously underestimating the potential danger of a Senate trial. Human nature and common sense dictate that, it's important for the White House to understand that the weight of…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Move the post button away from the scroll bar so I stop accidentally posting half written posts

Move the post in comments button away from the scroll bar so I stop accidentally posting half written posts when I try to scroll

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Sinhala Language (Sri Lanka)

Please add Sinhala Language.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New Childen's Book to enourage parents to read to their children

Please check out the new children's book at www.matchboxdreams.com and let me know if you would like more information on the book or the author. The book is designed to help parents set a consistent bedtime and to establish a tradition of reading to their children at bedtime.
    Doug Schwartz Santa Clara, CA

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base