Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fox news is the new yahoo. Why? They have a comment section.

Bring back the comment section or Fox news is going to wipe you out. I just made Fox news my home page. Freedom.

633rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. how about telling the TRUTH

how about telling the truth

547th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Keep comments disabled; it's a welcomed change.

I believe removing the ability to comment on articles is a welcomed change; long gone are the days of insightful commentary that fostered community. By simply reading the comments of those who oppose the move to disable comments; you can discern the type of readers that actively engaged. Some of the opposition even confuse Free Speech with the ability to leave a digital comment - that tells you a lot. For those who read to learn, it's reminiscent of a newspaper, televised news report or radio broadcast. We learn, do our own research and we share with our circles on…

547th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The hiatus has been interesting. Now it's time to turn the comments back on!

Not sure what you were trying to accomplish by turning off the comments, but it's time to turn them back on again.

547th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Did Verizon buy Yahoo or was it sold to China?

Bring back the comments section. What are you afraid off? Removing the comments section is nothing more than censorship to 99 44/100% of your readers. Of course you are losing them faster than you can imagine.

547th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Boycott Yahoo

Okay People lets Boycott Yahoo, they feel they don't need us. So lets go to MSN or Google. They are much better with keeping up with the news than what Yahoo does. There journalists know how to spell words in their articles also. Yahoo journalist don't know how to spell some of the most simplest of words

547th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 547th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Comments show the good, the bad and the ugly of those reading your stories. Not allowing comments makes you just another internet site.

We don't need a "safe place". You haven't figured out that we aren't 5 years old? Comments show the good, the bad and the ugly of those reading your stories, and yes, Americans. Not having comments to you stories means you are just another run-of-the-mill internet site zzzzzzzzzzzzz crickets . . . . .

633rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When will the "comments" portion be back? Confined at home with little to do!!!!!

With Covid and so much shut down, it is necessary for YAHOO to bring back the comments section. I know there are flaws because of the censorship of some words that shouldn't be censored, but for Pete's sake, Bring the comments section back so we can express our opinions. After all, FREE SPEECH is part of the U.S. Constitution

633rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I'm a liberal and I like arguing with redneck morons on Yahoo comments!

I'm a liberal and I like arguing with redneck morons on Yahoo comments!

1112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. bring back comments

put the comment section back

633rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo needs a safe space for its sheeple! Put comments back so we can call out your BS stories!

Yahoo needs a safe space for its sheeple! Put comments back so we can call out your BS stories! Its getting worse and worse with the election and riots! We see your bias stories twisting the narratives, THIS IS CENSORSHIP and its coming from the hypocritical left!

633rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 352nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. When are we going to be able to comment on stories?? Yahoo we can see what side your on, but we all have a right to post OUR opinions

When are you going to bring back the comments section?? Yahoo we know what side you are on, but we have every right to post OUR opinions to the stories YOU post. Isn't that the Fair way to do things?

633rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yahoo "News" is Leftist Propaganda and Yahoo Even Deleted Reader Comments

In a move Orwelll would be shocked at, Yahoo is so scared of feedback that it removed comments from its own biased leftist articles.

633rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Comments

Please allow comments on artlcles that was half of the reason I would read them. I plan to find another news source that allows this.

633rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change from Yahoo

Leave Yahoo and quit whining. Yahoo is a biased waste of time

1112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Well yahoo if your goal is to have a completely ********* site , you've succeeded

Why is it that every time you say you're making the site better all you do is ******* up even worse . Could it be that you have nothing but morons working for you because that's what it looks like .

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like to recommend that you report the news honestly and not so onesided.

Honest reporting and less one sided. Jesus, you would think that one of the cry baby rioters was in charge of editing your stories. For once I would like to see you praise something Trump did, or not promote liberal 100% and never the other 75% of us. If my email I have had for decades wasn't with you I would never see your site. Garbage, oh and now we can't make comments because "someones" feelings are getting hurt? I miss the days of real journalism and integrity.

804th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 633rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base