Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ed Asner

I can't believe that Ed Asner passed away on August 29th and I never saw this on the main page! I happened to eb watching "Up" where Asner voices Carl and searched for him. It was then that I knew he had just passed. Shame on Yahoo for putting tons and tons of COVID garbage all over the front page and not leaving space for things such as this. I am sick and tired of seeing COVID news 24/7/365. Real news is being swept under the rug. Come on Yahoo!. Stop this nonsense and report real news!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Employers can’t find Employees?

As a transplant to a new state, I find myself unable to get a job offer. I am an executive level female in the $100k + job market. I only see jobs for Resturant and Retail for $9-15 an hour. Where are the careers? People like me are in a black hole only to find our opportunities limited. I even posted my full résumé desperation on LinkedIn just reach out to see what was there. I’ve had over 5000 views and only 3 offers? If my resume was professionally written, I’m only to believe that Louisville, ** is an anomaly…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Re-enable comments section

Re enable comments section as it is imperative that readers have the ability to rebuttal misinformation posted here

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. My home page is getting strange stories from strange sources

I've noticed i am getting strange stories from strange sources. Please only send me credible stories from credible news sources. I only want the facts or stories and opinions from credible sources. No more junk please!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. yahoo,

artık facebook ve tivittere seçenek özgür bir ortam hazırlama zamanı geldi.. her ikisi de faşizme yöneldiler ve insanlar özgürlük arayışındalar.. insanlar, sanatçılar, bilimciler, yazarlar, içerik üreticileri, rahatça yazılarını, resimlerini, fotoğraflarını, tarihi, sosyal yaşamı paylaşacakları bir ortam için bir potansiyel arıyorlar.. yahoo bunun için çok geç kaldı..

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring back the comments on ALL articles.

It is simple, bring back the comment section on all articles. I don't believe for a second you waited years and years to eliminate comments, just as people are calling out all of Yahoo's bias articles. Shameful

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Trump Trump and more Trump!!!

I’m not clicking on the stories , So Yahoo is bombarding even those who don’t care about DT with DT stories. Are you guys that desperate? Is this really the best way to make money? Really???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yahoo Home Page Content

No matter how many times I click to remove feeds from 'NBC News, NBC Sports, and USA Today they still show up. Why is that?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. To help combat bullying, kids can learn about tolerance and kindness from the song, “Be a Buddy, Not a Bully”. There are over 15400 hits to

To help combat bullying, kids can learn about tolerance and kindness from the song, “Be a Buddy, Not a Bully”. There are over 15400 hits to this song site on YouTube so far site so far: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or7WPUtUnRo
    “Positivity” is another song that could help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK7dcX_3oYI&feature=youtu.be
    Gloria R

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Trump Trump, Trump

There are more DT articles than Biden.
    Is this how you create clicks? Wow. Just wow.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I gave my dog oscar meyer chopped ham amd he died the next day!! Bc it has ground mustard seeds in it. But when i called them they said they

My dog died bc of Oscar Meyer chopped ham!! I fed him that and he died the next day bc it has mustard seed in it..
    When I call them they said they "didn't know" how much mustard seed was in a slice ..
    But mustard seed is toxic to dogs.
    He was pretty much gone by the morning. I've had my dog 12 years fed him a ton of ham before and never once had an issue .. why do they have mustard seed in the ham when they know pet parents would prob give their dog some of…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Clean up your headlines please. Young people read.

You people need to clean up the headlines on your news features. Young kids get on here and I don't appreciate the language you use sometimes. It's bad enough they'll pick this up everywhere else but I would hope a news veune such as you would rise above foul language just to get a point across. Frankly, if it wouldn't be put in print, then it shouldn't be one of your headlines. Professionalism seems to have escaped you.
    One more thing, if a story is posted, please don't post the same story more than once. If a person is using…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Comments

It has been over a year and a half turn the comments back on.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. remove comments

Please remove comments. They are filled with Bots, just like they were before. 99% of the people posting aren't real.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base