Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 8/28/20 - Rand Paul and others were attacked by low-life highly skilled protester mobs last night and you folks don't have any mention. Why?

Please don't cover up the news about thug mobs around the country. Especially last nights attack on Sen. Rand Paul, who has been one of the best supporters of police reform even before 2020! This is important news and you are hiding it from your readers. Why?

561st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1746th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo Comments

Don't understand why the comments section was removed. Bad business and I guess I will go to MSN or any other news page that allows you to make comments. Who ever made the change should be fired.

436th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Black History Month is as RACIST as it goes!!!!

WHEN is White History Month?????

1746th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why do you only post articles about Trump, Biden and Kanye West (who has no possible chance) and never mention any of the other parties?

Yahoo keeps posting articles about Kanye West, who is not on enough ballots to have any chance of winning, but I have not seen a single article about the Green Party or Libertarian Party candidates which are on all states ballots. Most people do not even know there is another choice besides Biden & Trump. If any of the media would give them some coverage, they could be serious contenders in this race. They are not even being permitted to join the debates, which is when a lot of voters get a chance to make up their minds about who…

684th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I thought the COMMENTS SECTION had been reactivated -- what happened...?

I read an article "yesterday" (012221) regarding a Girl Scout Troop choosing to boycott this year's cookie sales as a result of their concern over the use of palm oil used to bake their cookies. I was pleased to see the availability to comment (along with OTHER READERS). Now, when I sign in to YAHOO, the feature appears to be no longer available.

What's going on, YAHOO....?

1746th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When will you update the Election 2020

You have not updated the Election 2020 since Nov 24 and a lot has happened since then When will you update. It is now Nov 27 PLEASE give us an update.

1746th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Put the comments back.

Bet the comments will be back after the election when Trump wins again!!!

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. More options on publishers

First off, I know you could care less about our comments, but I have not objected to the publishers of various articles, but the content. If there is an objectional article from an otherwise legitimate news source, I want the option to object to the article, not the entire news source. **** Uservoice.

1746th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ARTICLE CLICK BAIT: "Trump and host Guthrie clash during live town hall

ARTICLE TITLE: "Trump pressed by Savannah Guthrie on conspiracy retweets": 'You're not like someone's crazy uncle'...

..Oh WHAT???!!!???!!!???!?

LIKE some perverted MINDLESS 80 year old that cant even control his own obsessive compulsions?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=biden%27s+sniffing+obession&&view=detail&mid=1471F602F72B85FA12941471F602F72B85FA1294&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dbiden%2527s%2Bsniffing%2Bobession%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

684th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Keep comments disabled; it's a welcomed change.

I believe removing the ability to comment on articles is a welcomed change; long gone are the days of insightful commentary that fostered community. By simply reading the comments of those who oppose the move to disable comments; you can discern the type of readers that actively engaged. Some of the opposition even confuse Free Speech with the ability to leave a digital comment - that tells you a lot. For those who read to learn, it's reminiscent of a newspaper, televised news report or radio broadcast. We learn, do our own research and we share with our circles on…

489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1746th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. would like to read the articles about hunter Biden, why are silent on it?

would like to read the articles about hunter Biden, why are silent on it?

976th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. show comments

Since we have a new administration in the USA, could you allow us to see comments to the news you publish, seems to me you were forced to close the comments

3270th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. You forgot Four Seasons Landscaping as a defining image of Trump admin.

Really, its the place I will always associate with Trump.

1746th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Trying to influence peoples political views before an election

Yahoo Twitter Facebook Google say they they do not influence elections. Humm exactly how honest is that? If their posted articles and censored material are not meant to suppress ideas then why do they share data with each other to ban certain posters or companies or private individuals? They state it is not censoring ideas but inaccurate and false information. Yet they post 90 percent anti conservative biased ideas out there on their websites. Where clearly if they were truly worried about influencing the out come of an election they would present both liberal and conservative ideas fairly evenly.

If…

976th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Spoilers - please stop!

Please stop giving away major plot twists and spoilers in the headlines! Sometimes it feels like there are no trained journalists or editors working for Yahoo.

976th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'm SO tired of all of your headlines being about Trump. There is other news!!!!

Find other worthy news besides hyper focusing on Trump!

1746th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. letting all voices heard

you dont do anything any more but post twitter comments. And articles slaughtering the Trumps and the Republicans. The hate you spew is being blamed on others when its kept going by News Media and Social Media. Change it.

1746th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sick of seeing ******* women like Ashley Graham

Yahoo HAS no "Features" only bullshitt propaganda to try to force anyone who finds fat people repulsive to accept it. Like Ashley Graham and the rest of the stretch mark mob !!! THAT !!! I don't ask you to accept me or anyone else so EAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1746th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base