Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Everyday, all the time, I say to remove MMA from My News Feed but you never remove it. Why? I'm about to leave Yahoo because of it.

Let me remove sources of news I do not like. I can't stand MMA and every time I'm on my news I ask for it to be removed but it never is. Google does a much better job. There are times where I leave Yahoo because seeing all the MMA **** gets frustrating.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When I indicate I do't want to see posts from a media outlet then stop posting them in my feed.

When I indicate I don't want to see posts from a media outlet then stop posting them in my feed. At least create an option to stop ALL instead of just "Less".

Yes-I am logged in when this happens and the option still shows that I don't want to see them (See Less). I don't want to see any. I can be force fed from other sources like Bing and MSN.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. NO MORE ******** CLICKBAIT FROM THE KARDASHIONS!!

holyshit..WE DONT CARE ABOUT THESE WHORES AND WHAT THEY DO!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. If you are going to allow us to curate our news sources, THEN do it!

Stop sending me the news sources I already deselected! A block should be a block not a "here it is again, are you sure?"

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow users to customize their Yahoo page, the current format is trash and outdated.

Please allow us to see articles/stories that actually interest us, I do not give a f*** about celebrity anything and unfortunately there is no way for me to remove those articles from showing up on my Yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Until the comments are re-activated on Yahoo, I go to other sites for news, etc.

Without the ability to comment, I have no desire to read the articles on Yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Offensive Language by writers

Brady Langmann - A New 'WandaVision' Fan Theory Explains How the Ending Will Connect to 'Loki'. Author uses offensive language in this article and is not acceptable. Ban this writer.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The "show less" setting on Yahoo page does not work.

The selection "show less" feature on yahoo main page does not show less of the news and political sites that I select to see "less." It's bad enough "Yahoo" chose to silence the "comment" section, but the very least you can do is allow us the feature to less articles we don't wish to see. Fix this feature "Yahoo!"

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why are you liberal. Have you thought about just being fair? Rush is the reason for our Broken system? LA wants to free all criminals.??

You don't even allow comments because you are so slanted you do not want to hear the conservative side. I used to spend more time on your page.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo REMARKABLY NEGATIVE

yahoo has NO redeemable qualities. Negative, hateful and divisive is THEIR focus. Truly SAD.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. News Page should be balanced

I hate that I have to view the news page just to get to my email. An email I have had since the internet began mind you. Your news page is just a bunch of biased fucktard libtard ******** who HATE everything republican or conservatives. Wishing you disappear from the face of the earth one day.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. girls yahoo

all girls yahoo;;stephen

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. why are u blocking republican,s. allowing what u are know democrat lies by politico ect to be posted .

posting democrat lies and blocking trump supporters is screwed, you are suppose to be honest and not so one sided.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Keep the **** that I refuse from reappearing!!!!!

If you are going to allow users to filter the **** you post, DO IT!!!!!! I refuse the same **** EVERYDAY!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Simple. Give the people back their voice. Can get the news anywhere, if you don' let the people respond, you have failed them. PERIOD.

Cannot think of anything good the President has done, and I know that over half of the country does NOT love him. The misguided souls that do should be able to say so and the truly enlightened people who know him for the sack of sorry bacteria he is are definitely owed a platform to voice the right opinion . Just my thoughts on the matter. But seriously you are about as much good as **** on a boar without the opinions and feedback. Honestly . Fact. And you already know this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If you're going to post far-left news on home-page, then at least allow comments.

I've had my Yahoo mail account since 2000, back when you provided a service and were not political. Recently, though, when I go to my mail page, I see your left-wing biased "news" stories. That's corrupt as it is, but what's worse: You don't allow comments on your biased stories. Why not? I thought Free Speech was a "thing" in the USA.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. ‘It’s time to start’: Advocates push Biden to act on gun control

AT THIS POINT DOES THIS OLD PUTZ EVEN KNOW WHAT HE IS SIGNING????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Remove all racially biased headings from your homepage

There should be NO racially biased headings on the Yahoo Homepage. If your going to have "Black History" then you should have "White History", etc.
    Restore the "comments", on articles. That was the main reason I read them. I thought they were interesting.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base