Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

34 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. please fix your sign in page , it takes way to long to load and the same with the email

get some help to fix the problems and keep a eye on everything so it don't go haywire. your sign in page and e mail both take way to long to load ,if you need to get more servers then do it .

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. New yahoo managers

Yahoo needs new managers or someone with common sense. They ALSO NEED A PHONE OPERATED CUSTOMER SERVICE TO HELP FIX THEIR ******** AUTOMATED ACCOUNT HELP. BUT I GUESS WHEN YOU HAVE ALL THAT MONEY YOU DONT WANT ANYONE CALLING YOU WITH A PROBLEM WHILE PLAYING THE BACK 9. I made this dumb account just to leave feed back since I can't get into mine.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. add SR Ware Iron to list of up to date Chrome browsers!

add SR Ware Iron to list of up to date Chrome browsers!
    I am sick of getting stuck on a page to switch to ****** browsers like IE or firefox

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. better way to recover password

there has to be a better way to recover a forgotten password rather than a mobile recovery. I have gotten a new number and it keeps sending me in a loop of the help site and saying the samething over and over again...
    i need a solution.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My server won’t respond. Impossible to avoid contacting you by phone. Looking at gmail

Your server won’t respond to my yahoo. Total pain. No way to get help without calling. Apparently you don’t monitor who is using the diagnostics when they have a problem. Totally bummed

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Would be nice to be able to contact someone with yahoo instead of being jerked around in circles when none of the help topics are helping

You need to get your act together. I am tired of getting tugged in circles and told to refer to articles that are less than helpful. Yahoo is no longer user friendly. I can't get into my account and the articles are USELESS!!!! This needs to be handled by a real person not just someone putting a cookie cutter answer telling me to look at another article that wont freaking help! I am tired of yahoo's bull and me and many of my family and friends will be getting email accounts elsewhere and cancelling their yahoo accounts. Yahoo used to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. So I’ve been trying to recover a password for over a week & im getting no messages at all. I even tried sending out emails & isn’t doing it.

Not sending out emails or receiving any either. Not getting emails or anything. Please fix this **** !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. ******* idiots

Know my ******* password, but phone number is wrong WTF you jackasses? Tons of folks have the issue and you ***** have us locked out and don't give a ****. MORONS!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. login loops sucks

ever time I exit my browser or it dies on it's own, (firefox) I have to log into my email account (which I've had for over 40 years). Each time I try I get into something you guys call the log in loop. I get a new page for Att.com pop up. When I click on may yahoo acct at the bottom, type in my id I'm back on the att.com page. In order to log on to my yahoo.com acct I have to close the browser, re-open it, clear 3 separate caches, close the browser, re-open it type in…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I keep getting email saying my account will be deactivated and I haven’t sent and email saying anything about deleting my account.

Keep getting emails saying my account will be deactivated and I haven’t sent and email saying that I wanted to delete my account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Received this email today, I believe it is a scam.

Yahoo! Mail <hindi_internet_love_making_stories@files.theprestigeinception.com>
    To hindiinternetlovemakingstories@files.theprestigeinception.com Today at 12:56 PM

There has been a request to cancel your Yahoo account
    scarlettfaith.

The request was received from your Yahoo account on Feb 5, 2018 10:12 PM EST.

Sometimes these requests are made in error. If this deactivation was not requested by you, we ask that you submit your password in reply to this email.

Once the current password on the account is verified the deactivation request will be canceled and your account will remain active.

Be advised, once an account is deactivated it cannot be recovered.

Thank You,…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Service

Your service is horrible. It takes too long to log in and your site is constantly, slower.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Account

I can’t sign int my old account and that’s where everything goes! I made up this one which looks like a waste of time! I would really like my old account back! No I don’t have the number that attached to the account anymore! And obviously you guys don’t use the security feature anymore!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base