Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PAY ATTENTION!

When I Click I don't like an ad then stop putting it back on my page! It doesn't matter what about the ad offends me, it's the fact that it does!

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to be able to comment on any article or no articles at all

Why is it that when there is an article that tries to shed a positive spin on some liberal idea or person you suspend comments. we see right through yahoo's left wing BS agenda and you seem to be afraid that if you let us comment on it you will see that we don't buy it. censorship at it's finest. kinda of reminds you of nazi Germany all one sided and opposing positions suppressed.

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. David Knowles, false reporting that climate change caused the fires

David, you should know that climate change is normal with weather, we have droughts and we have rainy seasons. When things are extremely dry and we have lightening or man is careless we have fires and during drought conditions extreme fires. Mark Twain said at one time the skies in northern California were red from fires in the foothills and mountains. So quit using climate change a liberal agenda to justify the bad management of our forests by not clearing underbrush, building fire breaks or thinning of the forests which would of produce lots of lumber for affordable housing. Quit…

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. get that right wing propagand (i.e. Washington Examiner) of your platform or I'm off Yahoo.

Ditch the right wing propaganda (i.e Washington Examiner) from your platform. The next time I see it I'm off yahoo for good

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Is there a reason you only market items for Amazon

I realize that Amazon is the largest retailer in the world. However, it would be great if you spread the love to other smaller retailers. Jeff Bezos is rich enough as it is. There's no reason to keep adding dollars to his personal wealth.

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Wow!!!Free doughnuts!!

Crispy creme giving free doughnuts until the end of the year to anyone who takes the covid death shot!!! Yeah man!!! That's what is going to convince me to get a kill shot!! Free doughnuts!!!! Take your doughnuts and stuff them where the sun doesn't shine!!! Anyone who gets the shot for free doughnuts deserves what they get!!!

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "Latinx" is NOT a word. If gender nouns, used in Romanic languages offends you, simply use "Latin" the English non-gender word.

By the way "Hispanic" like Latin is an English word. If you insist on the absurdity of mutilation of a foriegn language and writing in poor Spanglish, you might as well also change Hispanic to "Hispanx" as the Spanish words to describe someone of the Ethnicity in question is "Hispano" or "Hispana", both words I'm sure your editors find revolting. Nonetheless, you should either stick to only English words, or maintain the pattern and vulgarize all Spanish nouns in your English sentences.
    Regards,
    a concerned Hispanic

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The FDA is a racket.

The FDA is a racket. Your article "FDA Grants Full Approval to Pfizer's COVID Vaccine" is also criminalm You make false statements about how the vaccine has been extensively tested when in fact it has not. It has not met the standards for safe use. Vaccines, as you know, need to go through a very stringent phase of testing before it can be deemed safe for human use. That takes years of tests and you know it. This is all a plan to first rake in billions if not trillions and second to depopulate the earth. This approval is going…

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Remove obsure stories from your homepage

I want to see much less obscure articles from the likes of (BuzzFeed)(Deadline)(Huff Post)(RollingStone) (State College Daily Times)(Reading Record Searchlight)(The Indianapolis Star)(The Daily News Journal) I keep pressing the (3 dots next to the items - That says SHOW LESS- BUT YAHOO NEVER SEEMS TO DELETE THEM FROM MY SCREEN. I have been thinking about moving to another home page.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Trump Trump, Trump

There are more DT articles than Biden.
    Is this how you create clicks? Wow. Just wow.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 'WE' decide policy on platforms: A "Patriots United for Strict Regulations Statute!"

'We the people' INSIST it is now time for the extremely 'URGENT' need to 'police' & 'monitor' these (disorderly conduct) platforms with much heavier 'strict regulations' to 'STOP' any 'reckless behavior' & 'wrongful misconduct' against the users! These platforms 'insist' they have the 'right' to 'manipulate & arbitrate' our 'free speech!' However, we beg to differ to very HIGHLY believe these platforms 'DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT' to 'RIG, deny, censor, prohibit, abridge, impose, interfere, infringe, violate or even 'SABOTAGE' our 'FREE SPEECH' AT ANY TIME! Therefore it is appropriate to SIGN into LAW a "Patriots United for Strict Regulations…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sen. Johnson is harping at Dr. Fauci, saying he overreacted about Covid-19 just like

he did AIDS. Is this guy for real. The Covid-19 Pandemic so far has killed
    800,000 Americans and infected millions. The AIDS virus has killed
    700,000 Americans and still infects 50,000. every year. OH YEAH Dr.
    Fauci is quite the drama king. I will never, ever understand how any one
    that was elected into our government could be such a sheep of some
    lunatic that has been living off his father's bequeath and has not done
    a lick of anything productive in his entire life. But these sheep that do
    Trump's bidding day in and day out while they fiddle…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There's a difference between Clinton and Trump.

"INSIDER
    Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein name-dropped Bill Clinton and Donald Trump to show they were connected to powerful people, accuser testifies at trial"

You are misleading people as usual. There is a huge difference between Clinton's dealings wirh Epstein and Trump's. Clinton flew repeatedly to Epstein Island for fun with under age girls while Trump flew one time to New York on one of pedophile Epstein's planes. Trump kicked that dirt bag out of Mara Lago after Epstein went after one if the employee's under age daughters there. Trump hates Epstein's pedophile lifestyle, Clinton took part in it. You…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. This whole.. no comments ******** is sad as **** too bad your biased liberal editors and writers can't do any piece of work without bias

This whole.. no comments ******** is sad as **** too bad your biased liberal editors and writers can't do any piece of work without bias. Not my problem your writers get flamed constantly. Stop ghosting your readers and blocking our ability to interact

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fraud Email

Hello,
    The email address glohearten@yahoo.com is being used to attempt phishing email requests for monetary gain pretending to be someone else. This account was setup for this purpose. Recommend deactivating the account.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Not allowing comments on over 90% of the topics people are interested in, forces people to fully believe you are just a propaganda machine.

ot allowing comments on over 90% of the topics people are interested in, forces people to fully believe you are just a propaganda machine.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experien

In case you dumbasses at Yahoo forgot the definition:
    "lasting only for a time," 1540s, from Latin temporarius "of seasonal character, lasting a short time," from tempus (genitive temporis) "time, season" (see temporal, late 14c., which was the earlier word for "lasting but for a time"). The noun meaning "person employed only for a time" is recorded from 1848. Related: Temporarily; temporariness.

Entries linking to temporary
    temporal (adj.)
    late 14c., "worldly, secular;" also "terrestrial, earthly; temporary, lasting only for a time," from Old French temporal "earthly," and directly from Latin temporalis "of time, denoting time; but for a time, temporary,"…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base