Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You've done it again. You have merged my comment with one you INCORRECTLY closed because the "show less" option STILL DOES NOT WORK!!!

This is truly ridiculous. I am trying to communicate to you that a feature of your website does not work as intended and the only response you have is to merge my comments with an already closed thread. Don't close my comments. Don't merge this with an old, already closed thread. FIX THE SHOW LESS OPTION!!!

43rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

170 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Our Engineering team is looking into this. If you could let us know what about the “show less” option isn’t working we would appreciate it. Please provide specific publishers if possible.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

2. You need to remove the Black Lives Matter listing on the main page. It is very offensive to anyone else that is not black!! All lives matter

All lives should matter!!! Everyone is created equal!! It's what you decide to do with your life that makes you who and what you are. By just supporting BLM, you are supporting a domestic terrorist group that is no different than the *** back in the 60s and 70s.

444th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Boycott Yahoo search

Anyone who believes in the idea of fairness, open discussion and sharing of opinions should immediately stop using Yahoo. Clearly Yahoo does not support these values or they would not have removed the comments section and proceeded to publish the most radical leftist articles.

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. why must the majority of your posts seem so negative against our president your hurting your credibiliy

my suggestion is for you liberals to wake up to the needs of the clients you serve I'm fed up with your negative stories on our president and his family Do you have any good news

444th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Turn the comments back on. Immediately.

Turn the comments back on. Take down the survey. You've had enough time.

408th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Return the comments and allow freedom of speech!

So many stories are filled with lies or half truths..return the comments and allow our freedom of speech to call you out on lies. If not I will cancel my yahoo and pull my business listing on yahoo and transfer to godaddy.

378th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. please stops showing ads from the pedophile Joe Biden, he is a disgusting child abuser and a communist pig

please stops showing ads from the pedophile Joe Biden, he is a disgusting child abuser and a communist pig

408th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1st Ammendment Suppression

When exactly are you 1st Amendment Nazis going to STOP SUPPRESSING OUR RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH?

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 378th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Only way to get the true story, "COMMENTS"

Bring the comments back please only way to see the true videos of the articles. Yahoo don't do true videos, would like to hear what they say. Not just music playing and have to read the video. I don't need closed caption. I can hear just fine.

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Until the comments are re-activated on Yahoo, I go to other sites for news, etc.

Without the ability to comment, I have no desire to read the articles on Yahoo.

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. yahoo blunders again

that sums it up

343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 343rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. rococos basilisk

i am am

i am sam

802nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Biden is an idiot

If only way to post something here. Tell me you liberal morons your Biden could do this as just seen ?. All i think about the deal Obama and Biden made with Iran . Shows a difference between the real deal maker and Ones that *********.

629th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Yahoo is see you shut down Americas 1st Amendment to comment on your fake new and alleged and maybe news....I will not support Racist, biase

You broke the 1st Ammendment , Yahoo is , proof of discrimination, racist, news based on maybe or could be . FAKE news and WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE MAJOIRITY, DONT FORGET. PUT THE COMMENTS BACK

408th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Put the comments section back BEFORE the presidential election!

Stop censoring the public because they call out the majority of your "news" stories for what they are … personal opinions not based in fact!

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Yahoo needs a safe space for its sheeple! Put comments back so we can call out your BS stories!

Yahoo needs a safe space for its sheeple! Put comments back so we can call out your BS stories! Its getting worse and worse with the election and riots! We see your bias stories twisting the narratives, THIS IS CENSORSHIP and its coming from the hypocritical left!

444th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 8 10 12 81 82
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base