Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Comments section

I don't seem to be getting alerts when someone has replied on my comments on a story. I also can click on show replies and nothing shows up just a comment box and I don't need to comment on my own comment. Yahoo used to be really good and great working. But so many problems exist now, I don't get this on any other homepage of any kind.

91st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. High tech, Low brow--Yahoo's homepage just gets trashier and trashier

The homepage for Yahoo has been sinking for years, and continues to do so. I hope this is not a reflection of the quality of the American reading public. Such a quick and steep decline is unimaginable!

I realize that the average reader is probably not even an adult, but even for those who aren't it is far hard to believe that their idea of entertainment is mindless fluff and scandal sheet articles that are the overwhelming norm on Yahoo.

Look in the mirror Yahoo--what do you see?

113th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Nude Ads

When I suggested over 100 times that an advertisement is offensive it continuously shows up and now actually features a slideshow.

121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Edit and consider racist and hate filed articles and content.

Yahoo, where are your editorial standards and ethics. Headlines like This one: "The Hour of Angry White Male Rage Is Far From Leaving Our Politics" https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/hour-angry-white-male-rage-013000631.html
    Articles like this are dangerous and propagate hate, racism, and sexism. Please does something about this. We would never see articles like this about other races or sexes or ethic groups.

103rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. you need to have news from more then just fox and abc i like cnn cnbc and nbc and other news channls as well so can you change this thanks :

when i scrool down the home page it only list news from fox and abc and sometimes cbs can you add cnn and cnbc and nbc news as well it seems as if its missing or somebody just dont want to show it

210th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. That new busy box at the top of your homepage is really annoying - REALLY annoying!

That new busy box at the top of your homepage is really annoying - REALLY annoying! What a stupid idea .... get rid of it!

155th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 232nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 232nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Improperly referenced (fake news / propaganda)

Many of your articles lack a reference to their original source. Some of the journalists cited lack a clear affiliation with a news organization. Your news aggregation should ensure that each article listed has a verified reference to a news source. This could be done through a gated check-in validation to have title of article to match title of article on referenced page, with an embedded (permanent) link to the original article.
    This would ensure that there is no 'fake news/ propaganda' that is masquerading as coming from a legitimate source.

Right now your articles may be real, they make…

108th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Trending

When using Yahoo Search I find the "trending" nonsense that automatically drops down extrememly annoying, especially since none of it is interesting to me. How can I stop it? Also, why won't you do whatever is required by Microsoft in the poor quality Windows 10 so I can use Yahoo Search as my default?

210th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Equal Representation - Presidential Coverage

Please try not to bash out president so much, be more equal to both sides. I like to utilize Yahoo for news but am very sick of seeing all of the lopsided media coverage. I know for a matter of fact there are positives coming from the republican party and i also know for a fact there are negatives coming from the democratic party. I don't want to see negative only on the Democratic party but i'd like to see more equal representation of our president, give him a chance, he's doing a good job.

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. what the **** yahoo.. every ad that auto plays is in spanish... who is in charge? The US hasn't adopted an official lanquage but seriously?

what the **** yahoo.. every ad that auto plays is in spanish... who is in charge? The US hasn't adopted an official lanquage but seriously?

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove the comments to every single Yahoo Post. BBC articles don't have comment areas for their articles. Why provide a forum for hatred?

Remove the ability to comment. If someone wishes to complain, let them do it with full transparency of who they are vs allowing trolls to feed this hatred for every single subject.

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bring back Messenger!!!!

I miss my friends.

163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. If I decline a offer by yahoo, ie yahoo home page, 3 times, STOP offerring it.

If I decline a offer by yahoo, ie yahoo home page, 3 times, STOP offering it.

119th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. REMOVE that pizza man label on Herman Cain......HE actually has a very solid resume that qualifies him for this job....

REMOVE that pizza man label on Herman Cain......HE actually has a very solid resume that qualifies him for this job....

210th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. please stop chrissy tiegan from getting into my news feed

I have no idea why she is famous, and why I should care about anything she does. and i don't care to have any of that explained to me. Please stop stories about her!

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop the "box unchecked"

Please stop the box that pops up when I am checking of emails to be deleted. It says "box unchecked", like I don't know that the box is unchecked that I am checking to be deleted. It gets in the way and I have to wait on it to go away in order to check the box for deletion.

232nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 9 11 13 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base