Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Monitor and Remove Comments!

It is high time you all at Yahoo, monitor the comment sections. It is absolutely appalling the amount of hateful speech that is allowed on your threads. If it were a few comments, I could understand, but I would guess at least 70% of comments show EXTREME and BLATANT biases on race, gender issues, political affiliations, etc.
    And it is NOT ENOUGH for you to suggest to users to report the incidents themselves or ignore or block such comments. It is your responsibility to allow diversity of opinions and free speech, while unapologetically banning any kind of hate speech.
    The…

98th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why notify me about replies to my comment, then give me a link that doesn't go to them? I can't ever follow up.

The link in the notifications i get when someone replies to my comment just takes me to the article comment section, sorted by most popular. The odds that will be me when there are thousands of comments is almost nothing. and i don't have the time to scroll through thousands of entries. It is very frustrating to be told i have a response to my comment that I can never read or reply to.

184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop pushing Marijuana

Marijuana is a drug and I am fed up of all these articles pushing it on me. Mental illness, zombie children who are unable to do school work, increase in emergency room visits in Colorado due to Marijuana and cannabis, risk of people moving to even more dangerous drugs after Marijuana are all reality which you folks ignore. I don't want to see any more dumb Marijuana praise articles. Enough with the drugs. Say No to Drugs in all forms. Say No to Marijuana. And Finally stop with the AOC articles. All I see from yahoo are Marijuana and AOC…

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Who is your build editor?

Dear Sirs, you always publish ugly photos on the news page. I never want to read the whole text because of these pics.

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Understand we changed the calendar about six month ago...

Are you pencil-neck Millennials drinking again on the job today? You posted "College Football Top 27" (it should be 25) FOR 2018! I'd love 10 minutes alone with any of you in my back yard with no firearms or tools. Just my bare hands.

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Left and Right side of page.

Make the whole, story - including any pics go down the Left side of the page (instead of those terrible next, next, next deals that makes everyone STOP reading your stories or worse yet...... not even click on your stories anymore (like me).... and all the ads go down the Right side.

212th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I can no longer comment. The comment button seems to be disabled. Am I being hushed up?

I can no longer comment. The comment button seems to be disabled. Am I being hushed up (censored)?

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Enable Coil for monetizing Yahoo! and for those of us that use it, DROP EVERY SINGLE "partner" "sponsored" and display ad.

Coil is changing the way sites monetize their content. I used to love Yahoo! but the pervasive sponsor articles are making your frontpage unreadable. I don't click them and have to wade through them. Contact coil.com and see about enabling the extension so that those of us using it can contribute funds to the site while reading and not be bothered by the ads. This is how content creators will be funded in the future. Be the future. (While simultaneously discontinuing the display of the drivel that is threatening to drive away long time users like myself.)

167th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I love yahoo news/articals but there is hardly any content that focuses on men's fashion, health and beauty products.

Fashion trends for men, health , fitness and cosmetic trends/reviews and news for men are always missing on yahoo. Like men don't exist.

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Be able to make a poll so people can vote in the group chat

Be able to make a poll so everyone in the group can vote on it !!!!!

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. video buffering

The videos you attach to stories are *********. Do you test or proofread anything?

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. GET RID OF THAT GIANT BANNER.

Good lord! Why the **** do you have to have such a huge banner on your website? It takes up a lot of room! Squeeze it down to something less over powering. Good god people....why do you always have to ***** things up?

115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. No New News ... Same Old Stuff

Same Old News there for hours and days ... New national news Is Not Covered .. unless it it Anti-Trump Stuff ...

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The Independent UK owned by former KGB High Ranking Official

Please explain why you run many political articles on your US site from the UK based The Independent which is owned by a former high ranking KGB official with close ties to Vladimir Putin.

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 119th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Police the racist stereotypes on comments.

Yahoo has become a dating site for gay white supremacists who send out their mating calls on your comment sections. You can clean this up by cleaning up the racist stereotype language such as the use of animal descriptions for African Americans, or well known slurs for other persons of color. Just takes some courage, Yahoo.

145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. When will you create a driver?

When will you create a driver?
    Y Driver, we are waiting...

333rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop the anti-gun propaganda.

Stop the anti-gun propaganda. At least have some balance when posting opinion pieces, which is what you mostly post, not just what fits your agenda. Try to possibly stick with real news using real statistics, not cherry picked data.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yahoo! What happened this site-news is now it’s just adds and click bate !!

Go back to reporting real news - you use to be a great source now you are click bate to send me to other sites - As a professional with advance degrees I am disappointed to what this site has become adds and dumb shallow stories with few strong stories that yahoo writers have written ..... What more many of the people that I speak to feel the same way I promise I am not singular I write this because I care go back to quality Yahoo don’t be a follower be like everyone else be distinctive don’t loose sites…

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base