Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo is turning me off!

We are in the middle of a pandemic with SO MUCH FALSE INFORMATION FREELY POSTED AND YAHOO IS ALSO TO BLAME!

As a grocery store worker in distress every work day, I don't want to see mistruths about masks because too many people believe it and Yahoo is promoting the lies too by advertising these lies.
    Yahoo used to be more credible but now seem infected by whatever has infected a lot of people that believe and spread these lies. Masks do work and we ALL NEED TO WEAR THEM TO BE EFFECTIVE! EVERYONE MUST WEAR THEM! LOOK AT THE…

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. President Biden is the worse President we've had in the entire history of elected Presidents. He doesn't have a clue as to what's going on.

President Biden is the worse President we've had in the entire history of elected President's. He's senile and unqualified to be President; he doesn't have a clue as to what's going on negatively in this country and what to do about it. But, I'd hate to see him give up his Presidency for Kamala Harris to take over....if that happens, I'm moving to Slovenia.

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The Germans are still in charge!

Define temporary! Dumbasses! If we are talking about eternity, then yes, your illegal actions are temporary. But know when all else filters our, you will have a hard time keeping the people you have as users because you didn't address their needs, you vomited in the bucket with your bosses!

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. need to bring comments

Different opinion's is much better

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I admire Liz Chaney very much. She showed us all what it takes to be a valued

Elected official, regardless of Party. It has been ******* her because of
    what the GOP sheep have tried to do to her. But they can not take things
    of value away from some one who relies on her values to lead her to these decisions. But, I would like to remind us all that there are more
    folks in this country that have the same values, both Dems and GOP.
    Take the number of elected officials that have made stands based on
    their values, so let's try and remember that. I have been surprised that
    there have not been more…

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Just read about the child who accidentally shot members of his family, when is this

going to end, when will we grow up. We need acommon sense approach
    to gun control which includes educations and keeping kids out of the
    shootings that happen by accident. The Republicans have road blocked
    so many laws to bring common sense to our Bill of Rights. This is what
    their slogan will look like: "GUNS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE-TODDLERS DO"

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP SHOWING PICTURES OF 45!!! WE HAD 4 YEARS OF HIS LIES & UGLINESS

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP SHOWING PICTURES OF 45!!! WE HAD 4 YEARS OF HIS LIES & UGLINESS

144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Your new stupid format makes the articles hard to read

This new format sucks. the text is all scrunched together I dont care of the fb link staying on the page. This is nonsense

141st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Feedback

Is Yahoo so desperate for articles that you have to have the same article 3 or 4 times. But by a different source. Sad to think that you are hard up for material that you have to duplicate your stories. No other search engine does this, JUST YOU. Really sad.

125th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Quit taking statements from podcasts, interviews, speeches, etc. out of context. We want unbiased news coverage of important world events.

In fact, nobody should care, much less REPORT ON, what a celebrity, athlete, or anyone else says on a podcast...regardless of if it coincides with your narratives or not.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. this is a communist liberal website

stop being communistYAHOO i only see left propaganda here

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I just read that someone was talking about the Black unemployment rate still being

and indicated it was twice for Blacks as opposed to Whites unemployment rate. Well since the White population of double what the
    Black population is wouldn't that be about the same? What makes up
    these totals? When was the last Black unemployment been lower and
    what has changed it now? Whenever I hear these people talk they leave so much info that it is just blowing smoke because it makes no
    sense with the info to see what is happening. Then this speaker inidicated that he wants Biden to do something about it. Pres. Biden
    does not have the ability,…

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. This woman is always slamming every one for every thing. To Blame Pres. Biden for

anything concering the Pandemic is so typical of people who think they
    know it all. This is a good lesson for us all. Take the proper precautions
    they are repeated over and over so I take it since she knows everything
    in the first place why should she listen to the protocols and other Pandemic info that is also repeated over and over. She sounds like she
    might not have received her booster shot but we have to remember
    the vaccines are not 100% protected, It seems to me that they consider they protect 70=80% but we need to do…

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why is it always the Repubican Party who stops any progress for equal rights for

every one?? They want the males to be dominate in every thing and they
    have tried and it has worked. BUT you ask why it has worked - you are asking me right? BECAUSE YOU KEEP ELECTED THESE MALES
    INTO OFFICE. Check who in your state is trying to block the ERA again
    and refuse to vote for them. Once we start clearing the deck of these
    culprits we will start to have ERA for every one not just males. Folks
    like to tell themselves that this is not needed now and that my dear ones is bull. The abortion…

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. YAHOO IS TOTALLY BIASED

YOU GUYS ARE A TOTAL DISCRACE TO REPORTING!!!!

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Respect West Coast

Can you please refrain from posting stories with spoiler alerts before the west coast has a chance to see the program of which you are disclosing important results. Case in point, the fact that Amy Schneider lost on Jeopardy! You posted the results before the show aired across the country. This tells me you have no respect for all your readers and especially the west coast.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Spammer bots using yahoo exploit to bypass filters. Video link in message body.

I made a quick recording of the exploit in action. Message body turns to garbage when selected and the "from" tooltip fails to load. This seemingly prevents any filters from properly assessing the subject line or the return address. The video is only accessible from the link provided.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0TKC62khLE

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fire your writers... They are garbage, opinion writing trash bags. There isn't a single journalist in the bunch.

How are you not censored for ACTUAL misinformation hit pieces with zero facts to back up your claims?? I come to your articles for a laugh.. not actual news.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Every Yahoo article has a taint of Liberalism. Go woke, go broke. Yahoo sucks.

Every Yahoo article has a taint of Liberalism. Go woke, go broke. Yahoo sucks.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base