Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. please stop the malicious ads from running script on Yahoo...

Your team claims to have addressed this problem earlier in the suggestion "An increasing number of yahoo articles have links that automatically redirect to hijacking sites." but it is not fixed. I still continuously have my browser hijacked and it happens only when I am on Yahoo site. I can only think you are allowing ads to contain malicious code. Please note I am not clicking on any ads or external links when it happens...only visiting yahoo homepage or news article links.

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please stop posting racially motivated pieces.

It is killing America. I believe 90% of people are not racial. With all the exposure mindless people fall victim.

146th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 104th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. HOME PAGE AUTO-LOADED VIDEOS IN THE OLD NEWS SECTION

STOP the "Yahoo In the Know" videos when I got to Yahoo.com. I Don't Want to See auto loaded videos when I go to my Homepage.

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get off Barack and Michelles Jock.

Find some other stories besides typical Yahoo butt kissing of failed president. Eight years of garbage already.

168th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Little children, STOP playing Political Games....you are supposed to be Journalists, NOT Political Putas....get it? you are ***********

Stop bullshiting with your LeftF#$% ideals....you are supposed to be ********, remember? ** ONE is interested in your Political Insights about ANYTHING.....you are TRANSPARENT as ****

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop with the fake news!!!

Why don't I have the option to remove your fake political news and click-bait articles from my feed? You allow me to remove every other category but not politics? I'm tired of seeing your biased opinions and liberal agenda pushed on us. It's time to change.

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  43 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 53rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Comments section

I don't seem to be getting alerts when someone has replied on my comments on a story. I also can click on show replies and nothing shows up just a comment box and I don't need to comment on my own comment. Yahoo used to be really good and great working. But so many problems exist now, I don't get this on any other homepage of any kind.

158th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Will Yahoo please stop with the misandry?

It's so blatant and over the top that I can hardly even use the site. I've been coming here for years but the last few have become so blatantly full of your misandrist agenda, that its not fit to be called a news site anymore.

161st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make videos work on Safari 12.0.1. Just gives black screen. Content blockers are off, flash enabled, etc.

macOS Safari 12.0.1, can't view videos on yahoo.com. Flash is enabled, content blockers are off for site, if I change agent to chrome it works. Set back to auto and videos won't work.

224th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. CANT FIX SETTINGS ON ANY OF THE YAHOO HOMEPAGE. CHAT HAS NO ANSWERS

YAHOO HAS NO WAY OF UPDATING HOMEPAGE. NO SETTINGS AT ALL. CANT ADJUST WEATHER AS IT CONTINUES TO GO BACK TO A DEFAULT LOCATION. CHAT IS OF NO HELP.!

210th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please allow users to BLOCK specific News sources

You closed this out incorrectly. You added and option to "show less" and that is basically just a button that does nothing. It's like kid mode on a cell phone, a button to play with that makes someone feel like something is happening. The request was to be able to block news sources, add it!!!!!!!!!!!!

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Enough already with supporting has-beens like Jim Carrey and Amy Schumer whose sole contribution is to throw negativity.

Day after day after day, we're deluged with "oh how I hate Trump" articles- you NEVER would have allowed anything of the sort to continue if the topic was Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton.

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Yahoo! What happened this site-news is now it’s just adds and click bate !!

Go back to reporting real news - you use to be a great source now you are click bate to send me to other sites - As a professional with advance degrees I am disappointed to what this site has become adds and dumb shallow stories with few strong stories that yahoo writers have written ..... What more many of the people that I speak to feel the same way I promise I am not singular I write this because I care go back to quality Yahoo don’t be a follower be like everyone else be distinctive don’t loose sites…

73rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 68th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 224th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stop the anti-gun propaganda.

Stop the anti-gun propaganda. At least have some balance when posting opinion pieces, which is what you mostly post, not just what fits your agenda. Try to possibly stick with real news using real statistics, not cherry picked data.

67th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. down vote

Please add a down vote or remove button. Some stories that I could care less about stay on your front page for days. I would really like to remove them and never see them again.

66th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. stop pushing your ant-American agenda

Yahoo editors need to stop pushing their anti-American agenda. They have deleted over 20 posts about this in the last 4 days. Your editors obviously are either illegal aliens or proponents of terrorists.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base