Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 7th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  117 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop asking to make Yahoo my homepage. It already is my homepage!!!

Stop asking to make Yahoo my homepage. It already is my homepage!!!

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. how are you not reporting on AOC's campaign finance issue

this is huge news....at least so I thought....

174th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Too much sports on front page.

I want to see other news items other sports.

157th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo is no longer my home page and I will not be renewing my paid account. Media bias is one thing, it is something else. Corrupt!

You have moved from somewhat tolerably biased to downright corrupt. And useless.Yahoo news will no longer be my hope page (there for no more ad clicks) and my paid account will no longer be renewed.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  135 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Start reporting the actual news.

I have always used yahoo to get news from around the country and world. Yahoo has stopped reporting actual news and is spreading propaganda. Go back to the reporting non bias stories and let the reader make their own de

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Enough British royal articles

We don't need to see day after day of their ****.

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Dangerous JS code on main Yahoo page

On main Yahoo page you have JS code like:
    window.onload = function() {
    var astroBodyText = document.getElementById("astroBodyText");
    while (astroBodyText.scrollHeight > astroBodyText.offsetHeight) {
    }
    }

For some systems (depends on installed fonts) condition:
    astroBodyText.scrollHeight > astroBodyText.offsetHeight

always true, that's why your main page is stucking :-(
    Please fix this condition or add condition for exit from loop.

174th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Redundant “news” articles. Why the same articles over and over on the same feed?

This should be easy. Every few hours, have someone go through and remove duplicate articles, and assorted click bai

157th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. What the neck with news story that just tease then want you to pay to subscribe. Quit post them or do they pay you to put them there

Quit peddling news paper subscription , if it is not a full news article that can be read with out subscribing & paying quit posting it . Your browser is starting to suck . There are others sites we can use & read to get news . How big are your lick backs from Miami & the Boston Globe ? Enough

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 169th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. get rid of sponsered articles

You have a lot of good articles but because they are "sponsored" articles they are nothing more that time consuming click bait and switch which by the second click I have lost all interest.

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Get off Barack and Michelles Jock.

Find some other stories besides typical Yahoo butt kissing of failed president. Eight years of garbage already.

107th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Get rid of the limit on publishers that can be blocked on the homepage.

Just getting rid of the articles on what color of underwear princess Dipshit was wearing and articles of what celebrity ****** take up the entire list. There's no room to get rid of articles of what hairstyle I should get or what dress would really show off my *****. I'm a guy. I don't care about any of that ****. All it does is take up space that could be occupied by actual news.

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop the anti-Trump propaganda!

Moving on from Yahoo! For 2 days straight (and this isn't the first time on the topic) you have on your homepage about the Bill that could remove the President from office. Stop trying to incite another civil war! If you would read the 25th amendment you would know that in order for this to happen it would need the cooperation of the Vice-President as he would be the deciding vote on such action. So change the record and report news that is actually something of relevance.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  241 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. stop illegal bait and switch ads.

https://afternoondelightfulness.com/stallone from https://screenshots.firefox.com/11GJ7Zvnu3Wx655M/www.yahoo.com. Do you think Stallone won't sue? Do you think the FCC would help get this stopped? Don't tell me you have ads to keep yahoo free. If I submit, per your request, that the ads offend me then do as you promise and remove them from my profile. Pretending to care does not cut it. Do what you've said, remove these illegal ads and do better.

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. How about NOT labeling Editorials and Letters to the Editor as "politics" and instead label them as OPINIONS

Stop labeling Op-Ed pieces and Letters to the Editor as "politics" and label them as Opinion

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop auto play of vids and inform when "articles" are vid only very little text

Stop auto play of vids and inform when "articles" are vid only very little text

108th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base