Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. STOP ASKING ME TO MAKE YAHOO MY HOME PAGE

YAHOO IS MY HOME PAGE AND I DO NOT WANT TO DOWN LOAD ANYTHING FROM YAHOO. STOP ASKING ME. IT IS GETTING MORE THAN ANNOYING.

59th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your headlines spread fear and lies!!!

Yahoo is spreading lies and creating false narratives. STOP. Such a disservice

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please stop playing videos on your homepage because I have limited data and the videos are eating it up.

Please stop playing videos on your homepage because I have limited data and the videos are eating it up.

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. On the home page PLEASE stop showing people like JLO 'sharing' pics of themselves in bikinis.

Please stop posting pictures of stars 'sharing' photos of themselves in bikinis or underwear on the home page. Put that stuff in Entertainment or create a new category - say "Narcissistic People". There is so much news to report. I really don't want to see those kind of extremely irrelevant pieces. Thank you for listening.

195th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. stop showing me obscene photos in ads!

I don't want photos of lingerie when surfing

241st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Multiple clicks to get to a story

it is really frustrating to click on a story and then having it redirect to another page to get two lines of the story and then have to click another "Story Continues" link. I clicked the link to read the story so don't make me click a second time. This is a really poor customer experience.

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 303rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 241st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please stop with the Huffington Post in the news feed --it's science fiction posted by pimply faced kids.

Please stop with the Huffington Post in the news feed --it's TOXIC science fiction posted by pimply faced kids.

105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Don't ask me if I want to sign out, how stupid can you be?

Do not ask if I want to sign out, it creates an inherent security flaw. Just sign me out when I click sign out, don't ask stupid questions.

202nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why am I getting so much UK news? I am in the USA.

Why so much UK news, I am in the USA?

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. If you don't stop all of these ads for ad blockers bombarding my screen, I am leaving Yahoo for good.

I have been a loyal Yahoo user since the 1990's, but it if you don't stop all of the ads for ad blockers bombarding my screen, I am leaving Yahoo for good.

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  54 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. FIX YOUR COMMENT CENSOR ALGORITHM

Whatever bots you use to censor comments are broken. I've been trying to post a benign comment that doesn't attack anyone, doesn't use any profanity, and doesn't use any of the other stupid words you Yahoos have deigned to censor (because you're retards, one of the words you censor). Yet you will not post it, you keep deleting the comment. It is incredibly frustrating and one of the reasons why I'm about to drop Yahoo and never visit your sites again.

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  241 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. how are you not reporting on AOC's campaign finance issue

this is huge news....at least so I thought....

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. stop blocking the articles with disgusting ads

reporting the ads does not eliminate the popup window which blocks the articles... I had to quit viewing an article because I could no longer read it and could not delete the window, even though I closed the ad and reported it... the solution? get some respectful developers in Yahoo who have some common sense and respect for the viewers who use the services....anyone putting ads on top of the photos, videos or print of an article, should be fired...

241st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why when I'm scrolling down the headlines on important things like covid 10, does an article abou

Why when I'm scrolling down the different stories and trying to gather news, does a story of the Kardashians pop up. It's so freakin long and even after I'm done scrolling to the next story the video and audio keep going on it. Why? I'm not a fan. Please stop harassing us and bombarding us with their stupid stories. Keep on the entertainment section for those who want. I do not. This is why I switched to Google as my default. Yahoo is all about the controversies.

241st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 241st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please stop featuring UK news on the US Yahoo News page. European news should be found in the "world news" section.

UK news is not US news therefore should not be featured on Yahoo's most recent or top news page(s). Place it under world news please.

202nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Do not like the new site, please change back...changing sooo many things at once totally messes up that Yahoo we all loved!

Do not like the new site, please change back...changing sooo many things at once totally messes up the, Yahoo we all loved!

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base