Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please stop featuring UK news on the US Yahoo News page. European news should be found in the "world news" section.

UK news is not US news therefore should not be featured on Yahoo's most recent or top news page(s). Place it under world news please.

202nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Do not like the new site, please change back...changing sooo many things at once totally messes up that Yahoo we all loved!

Do not like the new site, please change back...changing sooo many things at once totally messes up the, Yahoo we all loved!

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. stupid ads

place ads around the"whole story" instead of endless pages of BS ads and no answer to story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Time is important

Can you keep the news more current, instead of leaving an article up for more than 24 hours?

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please make it possible to downvote "news" stories on your feed!

Make it possible to downvote or better yet remove unwanted "news" stories! People are sick of the Kardashians!

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. not using your email because of ads,I pay enough for internet

your forcing ads on a platform paid already by user's of internet sucks.This is not tv

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. fix page loads

I arrive on a home page....click on an article....as I scroll down, reading the article the scrollbar elongates, skips all the way down until the page is all white and tries to load additional snippets to put below the article that I haven't even finished reading and I can't do anything but stare at a blank page until the loads. Honestly it's annoying as ....I'm on Windows 8, latest Chrome, but this has been a problem for quite some time and I see it on my desktop and other laptops as well...try hitting the page with a laptop with limited…

241st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stop putting pictures of celebrity butts on the yahoo page - very offensive

I will not keep yahoo as home page if you put a celebrity's butt on it as a feature. think before you put that garbage on. That's for a different site.

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo is a trashy site. No Independence Day news. Biased. Trashy ads. Clean it up!!

Clean up your trashy yahoo page. No more skin flick ads. Would like unbiased news....as in positive news about President Trump, Independence Day celebrations, etc. Less FAKE NEWS.

Are you owned by George Soros?

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. There are lot of deficiencies in Yahoo mail

It's very disappointing to find so many deficiencies in Yahoo mail. Will you ever fix something instead of creating new and defective 'new mail'? Here are a few you may want to consider:
    - I'd like Yahoo mail to remember my prefences instead having to set them each time I write a mail, making configuration easier
    - There is no need to include my mail in the list of sending or receiving mails, I usually know I'm a sender or receiver of the document
    There are many others that make my mad and that I'd like to mention to you…

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Biased News Reporting

We had a good jobs report today and the only place I saw it was in Yahoo Finance. Don't want the general public to know these things do you? But you had plenty of your anti-Trump articles. Even CNN ran the job news.

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I don't like your search engine hijacking my google chrome. This is unethical malware type tactics and I won't use yahoo until it stops

Stop using deceptive tactics to force hijack browsers search engines and making so difficult to remove. You went from alright I'll use yahoo once in a while to we need to remove this scourge from the internet.

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I'm being slowed down by your ads! Totally unacceptable!!!! Us paid subscribers should have been given a warning!

I'm being slowed down by your ads! Totally unacceptable!!!! Us paid subscribers should have been given a warning!

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please, Please PLEASE!!!!! Stop the ads, charge more if you need it, I can just as easily switch providers!! I'm being slowed down by ads!

Please, Please PLEASE!!!!! Stop the ads, charge more if you need it, I can just as easily switch providers!! I'm being slowed down by ads!

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Spam taking over the reactions

Hackers are taking over the comments section with their work from home ads! I try to report them but I click on the report button and it takes me to the bottom of the page and when you try to scroll back up the report area is gone away. This needs to be fixed asap also, you need people watching these spammers to keep them out. I try to report as often as I see them, but if the site doesn't work properly how can I help?

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Horoscope

Hi, sorry but new Horoscopes is not good! No any inform, feelings.not clear for future. Please back old vercion or say who wrote it before? I will go to him. Thanr you

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BLM

You've been removing my request for removing the BLM references at the top of my Yahoo page & having BLM ranked #1 in the trending box. Remove these things now as promoting a violent racist Marxist group is patently offensive.. I will post this every day.

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base