Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I am offended by the menorah on the home page

I am offended by the menorah on the home page

251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How do I change the weather city on my the home page. It insists I am somewhere I am not!

Why does Yahoo think I'm in Monahans Tx? I am in Alpine and am unable to change it on the Yahoo home page. Please fix this.

251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Your practice of automatically downloading and playing videos is offensive. Some of can still read and prefer that to your idiotic videos

Your practice of automatically downloading and playing videos is offensive. Some of us can still read and prefer that to watching your offensive videos

29th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Terrible headlines on Yahoo Homepage

Hello,

I am on the verge of switching my email provider because every time I sign in to Yahoo mail, my homepage has terrible news headlines that I cannot avoid seeing. Please stop bombarding users with shocking, terrible headlines about people being killed on the way to their weddings and fathers murdering their children. If it isn't that, we see the latest on Hollywood breakups.

If you are not going to provide broad scope, well-rounded news headlines, please don't even have them on your homepage. I understand that not all news is happy news, but I have a feeling that…

251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. move 50 % of the sports to the sports secotion not the news. bring back the crime stories

move 50 % of the sports to the sports secotion not the news. bring back the crime stories

228th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How can Yeeze Shops be a sponsor for yahoo when they are scam people on their sale page. Taking people's money and not sending their orders

Yeeze is a sponsor on yahoo. They are running a scam business on the Yeeze shop website. They take people's money and never send the order. When you email them they never answer you. They ran across the wrong person with this order scam

251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. stop publishing Motley Fools they are not news the site is malaware infested and dangerous

stop publishing Motley Fools they are not news the site is malaware infested and dangerous!! publishing this on your site will make you liable for users infected with malware if they visit from yahoo home page then YAHOO! is liable! LOSE MOTLEY FOOLS!

228th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. New auto-play videos that replaced the top stories is a horrible idea.

Yahoo has been my home page for over a decade but you're new auto-play videos that replaced the top stories will get me to find a new one in short order.

228th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Do not post ads that cover my homepage and will not go away

I found a new lovely ad today....full page that landed right in the middle and top of my home page. Played some video and then would not go away. No visible button or method to dismiss it. Absolutely not acceptable.

251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Do not post ads that cover my homepage and will not go away

I found a new lovely ad today....full page that landed right in the middle and top of my home page. Played some video and then would not go away. No visible button or method to dismiss it. Absolutely not acceptable.

228th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Pop up adds, winning Amazon prize. I hate the pop up adds that do not go away. After 20+ years am quitting Yahoo..

I hate the Amazon winning pop up ads. After over 20 years using Yahoo, I am moving on.

197th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. STOP blasting us with that stupid automatic reaction pop up

STOP blasting us with that stupid automatic reaction pop up

105th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please stop popping up comments at the bottom of the page. It blocks content. I "X" out the pop-up comments, but they just reappear.

If people want to read comments, they will go to the bottom. I am reading a story, but the comment pop-up blocks the page. At least have the system stop popping up again after I closed it out. 99% of people hate pop-ups, and that 1% is deranged. This is a new feature I believe, but it is horrible.

79th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop the adds when someone says they are offensive.

Stop the adds on yahoo mail. If someone says they are offensive
    or they don't like the adds for any reason stop the adds.

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The new homepage stinks.

First you change the homepage on my phone. Now you change it on my computer. Stop trying to be avant-garde. You're just hurting your company. I implore you to change the homepage back. I always used Yahoo as my search engine. If I had free time, I would just sit and mindlessly browse the news. Now I can't do that. I guess, for now, I'm switching to Google. At least they care enough about their consumers to keep the same homepage. Also, if you'll notice, I've already changed my email provider to gmail. I hope you're prepared to lost a…

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  416 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please stop showing SCAM ads!

All ads pointing to "Work at Home Special Report!" on careerjournalonline.com are SCAM! The use a different title but the overview of the story and comments are exactly the same. There might be people being deceived by this ads!

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  12 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop linking to 3rd party pages requiring subscription to continue reading...

My long list of complaints is growing...

After having to install an add on to stop videos from auto starting, the new aggravating thing is going to a news item only to discover that a subscription is required to view the article beyond the first teaser paragraph.

If ya can't come up with original content Yahoo please just do without!

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  32 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please stop posting "news" stories about Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Baby North, any other Kardashian, any Jenner.

Please stop posting "news" stories about Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Baby North, any other Kardashian, any Jenner. They are not news. This is free publicity for them. They are trash. I mark these stories with an X so you won't show me more, and yet - every single day you show me more. I'm sick of it. Just because of this I no longer have Yahoo as my home page. If you don't stop, I'll quit using yahoo mail and go to gmail, and then I will NEVER VISIT YAHOO AGAIN. If that's what it takes to stop seeing these…

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  410 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base