Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 184th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How about NOT labeling Editorials and Letters to the Editor as "politics" and instead label them as OPINIONS

Stop labeling Op-Ed pieces and Letters to the Editor as "politics" and label them as Opinion

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PLEASE..fewer Trump pictures/photos etc. PUHLEEZE

PLEASE..FEWER Trump facials. Hes disgusting, politics almost aside. PULEEZE!!!!

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. If you don't stop all of these ads for ad blockers bombarding my screen, I am leaving Yahoo for good.

I have been a loyal Yahoo user since the 1990's, but it if you don't stop all of the ads for ad blockers bombarding my screen, I am leaving Yahoo for good.

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 94th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Obsession with Nancy Pelosi

Is Yahoo based in California? What is the obsession with Nancy Pelosi? How many articles do I have to read about her doing what President Trump doesn't want her to do? It's always the same story but with a different way of putting it. Please stop!

157th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. why are you pushing your app everytime I open yahoo!

Stop pushing your app! I've said no!

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The "National Interest is a mouthpiece for the weapons industry and it's shameful how frequently, like 3 times a day you allow their propoga

Do you desire war with Iran or China or Russia or all of them at once? Every day you allow at least 3 pieces of advertisement for the "Center for the National Interest" through their publication, the "National Interest." By doing so you abandon all pretense of balanced journalism as this "institute" serves the war industry. It's like going back 40 years where outside of M.A.S.H, every TV show or movie glorified war and the military. It is now a mainstream American belief that the "Defense" Department's budget is excessive and yet you don't produce or link to any article…

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stop showing ads from 400+ miles away

How about not showing ads when the place is across the state from my location. I am in the Dallas Fort Worth area yet constantly see ads for Laredo, San Juan, or San Antonio. These cities are nowhere close to the DFW metroplex. If I were paying for ads to be displayed I would be very upset that you are showing my ad to someone 400 or more miles away.

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. the big background splash on the home page sucks ..

.. stop or i will be leaving ... very annoying and the flash when it jumps could cause epileptic seasures

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Support the United States of America and it's constitution

Defending the Bill of Rights is not a "Far Right" idea. Do you even know what country you're in?

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop the anti-Trump propaganda!

Moving on from Yahoo! For 2 days straight (and this isn't the first time on the topic) you have on your homepage about the Bill that could remove the President from office. Stop trying to incite another civil war! If you would read the 25th amendment you would know that in order for this to happen it would need the cooperation of the Vice-President as he would be the deciding vote on such action. So change the record and report news that is actually something of relevance.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  263 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. There needs to be an easier way to see reply's and old comments.

There needs to be an easier and more efficient way to see reply's, likes, and a person's old comments. Yahoo lists "reactions" and "comments." Before adding "reactions" one can easily click "my comments," and all the comments would pop up. But I can't do it with "reactions." Your notification bell thingy is horrible. I barely get notified of any of my comments.

121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. New auto-play videos that replaced the top stories is a horrible idea.

Yahoo has been my home page for over a decade but you're new auto-play videos that replaced the top stories will get me to find a new one in short order.

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. make yahoo chat room back

make yahoo chat room back again

239th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop putting LGBT rainbows on my home page

I noticed that YAHOO is in rainbow colors today. Why can't yahoo stop forcing their ********** agenda down everyone's throat?? Many people like myself who have morals and values are offended by this. There should be a way for us to remove the rainbows from our home pages. Of if this is not an option, maybe we should choose a different homepage.

189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. stop using such poor writers.

Your stories are interesting, but the one about the doberman showed a picture or a boxer on the front page, and it sounded like it had been written by a middle schooler for an assignment. Your articles are a insult to any moderate intelligent adult.

189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. STOP with the spam maleware links and the ******* click baite

I getting sick and tired of these malware filled clickbaite links, and the constant popups to make your shittty site my homepage.

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base