Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 189th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Dear Mr. Knowles: ERROR - a few paragraphs from the bottom of the article, you write,"205 metric tons..." I believe you WANTED a number t

Dear Mr. Knowles: ERROR - a few paragraphs from the bottom of the article, you write,"205 metric tons..." AFTER "205' should be 'million' or 'billion' or...? if you get this Mr. Knowles, Thanks for a great article!

264th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. stop "rebooting" the entire page every time I simply wish to click to another item. Takes forever to move to new item in same topic!

stop "rebooting" within a selected topic when simply changing to another item. Takes forever! speed up the process and not have to bring up all the ads, etc each change. Example: moving within "my portfolio" items it is forever to bring up the change selection. Makes me want to "give up." This only happens on Yahoo on my computer - so is not the CPU.

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Obnoxious and Intrusive Audio - Get rid of it

I will now stop using yahoo news page because i looking at the news page, and all of a sudden the audio from one of your ads blasts through my headphones, dangerously loud, and i couldn't quickly figure out how to silence the ad. And you do this on purpose, whihc makes it worse. I know you want people . to see the ads, but to force them away from their primary purpose of reading content to do so kind of defeats the purpose. I'll now never use your news site again because it's just too distracting. I dn't mind…

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. why does yahoo mail send White House emails, a listed contact to my spam folder?

I have a problem with your Yahoo mail program sending email from people on my contact list to my spam folder. It just happens to be info@mail.whitehouse.gov. Strange how that works

264th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. New logo (and feedback area)

I don't mind a new logo, but it is a bit too large and way too bright. Makes it hard to focus on the upper part of the Home page.

In addition, although I'm signed into the site, when I go to post a comment here, it demands a new Sign in. Why? Even worse, in the ensuing pop up, when I click Next to ok my username it returns an error message that "Network connection timed out. Please try again." That's in Opera, even with the cache cleared. I'm trying in IE11 now. But even here it won't post…

264th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. change basketball on homepage.its over. let us decide what sport should be highlighted

change basketball on homepage. let us pick what sport ? baseball is here, basketball is over

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bring back the old Yahoo Homepage

I liked the old format better. Where are the comics, and the scroll-through news section?

264th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stop showing ads from 400+ miles away

How about not showing ads when the place is across the state from my location. I am in the Dallas Fort Worth area yet constantly see ads for Laredo, San Juan, or San Antonio. These cities are nowhere close to the DFW metroplex. If I were paying for ads to be displayed I would be very upset that you are showing my ad to someone 400 or more miles away.

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Your entertainment headlines of late are getting very, very, spoiler-y. Please suppress that trend.

Self explanatory. Right now you're almost the kid that screamed, "Snape kills Dumbledore!" Everyone on the planet doesn't get the opportunity to see everything the first hour it's out. Edit your headlines in such a way as not to disrupt the enjoyment of the masses.

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How about NOT labeling Editorials and Letters to the Editor as "politics" and instead label them as OPINIONS

Stop labeling Op-Ed pieces and Letters to the Editor as "politics" and label them as Opinion

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Journalistic integrity

How is it that there is credible reporting that Trump may have committed treason and yet all of your lead stories are about stupid celebrity gossip? You are really dropping the ball.

264th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. remove the ice cruncher ad. It recycles every few seconds and I have had to turn off the sound on my computer to avoid going crazy.

remove the ice cruncher ad. It recycles every few seconds and I have had to turn off the volume on my computer. I am also considering not buying Colgate toothpaste which we currently use as a protest.

264th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Your banner for topics doesn't include Environment or Climate Change. I believe this is more newsworthy than Style or Entertainment.

Your banner for topics doesn't include Environment or Climate Change. I believe this is more newsworthy than Style or Entertainment. At least include it in the More topics.

264th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 264th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop promoting guns

Articles touting guns should not be in the news feed. If the gun nuts want to read about which one is supposedly better, I am sure they know where to find these reviews.

189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base