Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why is Yahoo so against free speech. If it were not for the Bill Of Rights amendments to the Constitution your site yahoo could be silenced

If you want to stiffull free speech by disabling comments your web site like youtube, the Columbus dispatch and others that disagree with your thinking your site should be shut down as anti-American and subversive with sedition as as the final finding. Go strait to **** you lib-tard Marxism loving bastereds.

352nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to thank Yahoo mail for catching hackers from Vietnam trying to hack into my email account.

I have recently received two security code messages for hackers trying to hack into my account using Chrome from Viet Nam. While I was in the Army during the Viet Nam war, I have never been to Viet Nam and I never use Chrome to sign into my yahoo mail account. Good Work, I only hope that you can trace these hackers and BLOCK ALL THEIR ATTEMPTS TO ACCESS Yahoo Mail.

313th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I have stopped

reading yahoo articles because they removed the comment section. that was the only section worth reading.

390th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Censorship

With the quality of the 'stories' you've been running since killing the comments is in serious decline. Full of lies and inaccuracies that you now refuse to allow users to correct, I can understand why you did it. I think comments were running 99 to 1 against the bs you post and poor little 'progressives' just can't take any criticism...even when it's warranted.
    "The first condition of progress is the removal of censorship" George Bernard Shaw

352nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bring back comments so I can shut down Trump morons! Idiots need refuted daily!

Comments are why I use Yahoo at all so if they go so do I!

390th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Simple. Give the people back their voice. Can get the news anywhere, if you don' let the people respond, you have failed them. PERIOD.

Cannot think of anything good the President has done, and I know that over half of the country does NOT love him. The misguided souls that do should be able to say so and the truly enlightened people who know him for the sack of sorry bacteria he is are definitely owed a platform to voice the right opinion . Just my thoughts on the matter. But seriously you are about as much good as **** on a boar without the opinions and feedback. Honestly . Fact. And you already know this.

352nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You pathetic liberals in the media just don't want any real comments and calling out your one sided "reporting". It won't work. MAGA

You are a pathetic bunch of losers and your attempt to only give one side and affect the election WON'T work. You will lose again and in a big way. Libs are afraid of the truth and know it will let America see how much towards communism the media dems really are. Someday you will be only in the history notes. But we won't know about it because libs will not teach history so our kids can learn how we were made free and how this country became so great.

352nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. yahoo blunders again

that sums it up

352nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 352nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Liberal cry babies

Without free (No yahoo/Aol police) your mostly liberal articles need a truthful conservative vs liberal comments section.. In other words your digital paper is a digital Bird cage liner...Without comments your sight will wither and die because I and others will drop you with no problem...

352nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 352nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Once again Yahoo muddies the waters with their definitions of ********!. We don't like surveys over comments ********! You can't hide behi

And yet after all this time, Yahoo still does not support their users! Yahoo! Surveys are not comments...get your in the right realm of comments over your wimpy "surveys"! Pieces of !

352nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. SO...How long does it take to do a survey? Or is Yahoo! hiding comment posting under the guise of a protracted "survey"

It doesn't take days to do a "Survey"...unless you're simply suppressing commentary...

390th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. YAHOO Cripples Free Speech

In this age of anarchy and Marxism, it is evident that the controlling forces at YAHOO want no more comments running contrary to the overthrow of America and its founding which, flawed as it may have been, was based upon Biblical Principles. The world is under God's judgement as witnessed by the Covid pestilence; comments regarding this from a biblical perspective are very much unwelcome.

Comments regarding BLM using a tragic event to push a false narrative (black lives matter) loses steam when comments point out that Sanger wanted to limit the population growth of the black American and this…

352nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 390th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A

the word a/s/s/a/u/l/ t is now censored. Why is it because it has the as s in the word///////////// c e n s o r e d also the word got $%^& treatment.

352nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 249th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The censorship of news article comments is severely broken

A change has obviously been made to the comments censorship algorithm in the past couple of days. Now, any word with the embedded letter sequence of "a", "s", and "s" are censored. Likewise, the letter sequence "t", "e", "s", and "t". This is how word censors worked in the 1990's. Surely, Yahoo can do better than this. If you're going to insist on using an algorithm that flags letter sequences then you should also use a dictionary of permissible words. Comments are becoming unreadable.

352nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. remove huff post

remove huff post

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. On the home page PLEASE stop showing people like JLO 'sharing' pics of themselves in bikinis.

Please stop posting pictures of stars 'sharing' photos of themselves in bikinis or underwear on the home page. Put that stuff in Entertainment or create a new category - say "Narcissistic People". There is so much news to report. I really don't want to see those kind of extremely irrelevant pieces. Thank you for listening.

199th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base