Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo articles state "story continues" and when you click on it to read the rest, it does not take you there

STORY CONTINUES buttons do not work. You click on many of them and they take you nowhere !!

262nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New auto-play videos that replaced the top stories is a horrible idea.

Yahoo has been my home page for over a decade but you're new auto-play videos that replaced the top stories will get me to find a new one in short order.

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back "Dear Abby."

Bring back "Dear Abby."

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. your Click Bait story lines are tiredsome; MSN.com homepage may be next

Click bait Aughhh; ex. she use to have a hit show, now works 9-5. CLick and gene hackman with pictures. WTF

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Redo your home page or I will never leave MSN

Group news by topic like MSN (that's why they are my home page and not you). As much as I try to delete topics I'm not interested in, Fashion, Celebrity, etc. news from them keeps popping up. Instead of "show less from..." Have "show nothing from..." I hate having to skim topics about clothes and royal babies to get to real news. Also "Sponsored" articles are many times misleading or outright lies. Get rid of them!!! Your news articles usually includes videos that have nothing to do with the article and a lot of times there is no real information…

225th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop putting LGBT rainbows on my home page

I noticed that YAHOO is in rainbow colors today. Why can't yahoo stop forcing their ********** agenda down everyone's throat?? Many people like myself who have morals and values are offended by this. There should be a way for us to remove the rainbows from our home pages. Of if this is not an option, maybe we should choose a different homepage.

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. STOP with the spam maleware links and the ******* click baite

I getting sick and tired of these malware filled clickbaite links, and the constant popups to make your shittty site my homepage.

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Really tired of having to LOG-IN every two weeks just to read email. Come on - keep us logged in until/unless WE CHOSE to log out.

Really tired of having to LOG-IN every two weeks just to read email. Come on - keep us logged in until/unless WE CHOSE to log out.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sponsor Request

My daughter is looking for a dress sponsor for the National American Miss pageant and I have been a customer of Yahoo for years. I know yahoo is a big company and we were hoping to have the honor of being sponsored by you. She is looking for a dress sponsor in the amount of $280. We need sponsorship by July 13, 2019. I know its real soon, but your YAHOO! you can do anything!

225th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Where is the story on James Comey?

Where is the story on James Comey?

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 225th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Block foreign trolls

I am a long time user of Yahoo. I read and comment on your articles daily. I am very concerned with the many comments are clearly from bots and trolls from foreign countries and posted to create division or spread dangerous propaganda. Most of these comments are on politically oriented articles. Most of these are likely from foreign origins or routed through proxy servers. To protect American from foreign influence (as google, facebook, etc are doing) Yahoo! should block comments sent through proxy servers and only accept direct server to server postings.

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How about Real News at the top and enertainment **** at the bottom

Instead of purely liberal or purely entertainment stuff, how about Yahoo putting the real news stories of the day at the top, instead of just plain ****

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I want to have the sports stories that constantly show up on my pages to go away. I used to be able to click on a yes/no option

I want to have the sports stories that constantly show up on my pages to go away. I used to be able to click on a yes/no option, but that option has disappeared. I do not care about sports stories. I want to remove them from my news pages.

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Pictures are missing on your website

Your pictures are missing from your website

225th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Your website has NO ORGANIZATION! Why don't you categorize your context like every other website?

Go back to categories so I don't have to see headlines for the Kardashians on every other story!

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please use closed captioning, even if it's lousy auto-captioning

Closed captioning on videos would be great, please. I know that the sources don't always provide the captioning, but when they're clips from TV news, they really should. IF GMA and local news channels want their clips to have global exposure on Yahoo!, then it should be part of their deal with you that they include the captions they were required to provide when they were on the air.

There is software in existence now, too, that will do an auto-caption; it's generally a pretty poor caption compared to having a trained person do it, but it's better than nothing…

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base