Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filter your sources

Yahoo allows false and misleading articles from various sources in an attempt to sway the 2020 election. The Oath conglomerate needs to be held accountable for their actions. If this obvious attempt to sway the 2020 election through liberal propaganda doesn't stop, Oath and Verizon will be held accountable after the election!

1387th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2085th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I want to use email account to send text to phone numbers

How long will it be until Yahoo allows individuals to use their email address to send text messages to phone numbers?

1387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. You are useless without comments! Trump have to buy you? ..or did Russia?

Put the comments back in you biased jerks!..are you afraid Trump will be damaged and you won't get anymore Russian money?

1387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ad Swap

Well, I really don't like seeing Trump ads, and reading some comments, seems like there are a lot of people who do and feel like you are somehow targeting them with anti-trump ads. Maybe there could be a sort of swingers function for us ad receivers, we could trade off our ad algorhythms at a little virtual gathering.

1387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Huffpost has bought Yahoo out!

Lies by yahoo! Someone is sucking someone's.dik.....but ayhoo will deny! The taste can't be forgotten when you lie to your users! Slurp this!

1387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I'm sorry fools! But Black lives don't matter! Nor do White, Brown, Red, or Yellow!

If you don't represent a HIGH PROFIT for a Minimum outlay, your Garbage! Study your History children! The writing is on the wall! Promises from Politicians, are Pipe Dreams that NEVER come true! They spend millions of dollars to make sure they say what YOU want to hear! Once you've voted, your a LIABILITY once again! If you can't turn them a profit, your excrement! Don't matter what color, religion, demographic, NADA!

1387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. stupid ads

place ads around the"whole story" instead of endless pages of BS ads and no answer to story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

496th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Comment Policy Compliance

Comments on Yahoo, and some other sites, have become so toxic, all you read is bullying, name calling and worse. At least aol instituted some real time policing that either asks the poster to modify or review it for compliance to their policies. I see a lot less toxicity on aol now but it is still representative of our polarized and toxic society. Yahoo should have a similar system that can be enhanced as the situation demands. Yelling, name calling and denigration do not further anyone's idea and alienates more than it educates. If you can't get your point across…

1387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fox News Reporter Snaps Back As Trump Demands Her Firing For Confirming War Dead Story

I find it puzzling that Yahoo would out of the clear blue sky publish this article from the HuffPost ( a non-credible liberal rag). But then it is part of the mainstream media's plan to interfere in this election by a continual barrage of left wing sewage to try to change the mind of voters. Talk about Russia and China interfering, Yahoo along with its co-conspirators are even worse. Shame on you.

1387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. How many times do I have to unsubscribe from Yahoo spam before you stop sending it to me?

Stop sending mail from Yahoo after I unsubscribe from everything.

1387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. My contacts and my calendar have disappeared. I can't get hold of you and being on Social Security can't afford your fees. I'M DONE

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT YOU. MY CONTACTS AND MY CALENDAR HAS DISAPPEARED. I DEPEND ON MY EMAIL SO I WILL HAVE TO TRANSITION TO A DIFFERENT SERVICE. I THINK IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS

1387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Hide All Videos From Certain Sources

Is it possible to hide all videos from certain news sources? There is a feature to see less, which I have selected, but I still see videos from untrustworthy providers that should not be in my feed.

1387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo finance premium button, doesnt work

Can you please check your subscription site, when i click on it from anywhere, i just get homepage of yahoo finance. Or please let me know, if iam doing something wrong. Thank you.

1387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Just wondering when the Propaganda Ministry is going to allow comments again.

For as much as the Left claims that Republicans are Fascists, it seems to me that the opposite is true. Just look at how the Fascists in Italy and Germany came to power. It's EXACTLY the same tactics used by the Left today. Claiming that it's Republicans is nothing but gas-lighting by the Propaganda Ministry.

1387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base