Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 274th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Using proper English gammar and spelling

Whatever happened to using proper English grammar and spelling?

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. There needs to be an easier way to see reply's and old comments.

There needs to be an easier and more efficient way to see reply's, likes, and a person's old comments. Yahoo lists "reactions" and "comments." Before adding "reactions" one can easily click "my comments," and all the comments would pop up. But I can't do it with "reactions." Your notification bell thingy is horrible. I barely get notified of any of my comments.

121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo is no longer my home page and I will not be renewing my paid account. Media bias is one thing, it is something else. Corrupt!

You have moved from somewhat tolerably biased to downright corrupt. And useless.Yahoo news will no longer be my hope page (there for no more ad clicks) and my paid account will no longer be renewed.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  137 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Need a source shown with mouse hover:

I have removed huffington post from the news feeds, yet you

display stories with no source, & I click & some are huffington

post. I do not wish to support huffington post, not even by

accident. You need where with a mouse hover, it tells you the

news organization, so one can decide to support them.

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop putting LGBT rainbows on my home page

I noticed that YAHOO is in rainbow colors today. Why can't yahoo stop forcing their ********** agenda down everyone's throat?? Many people like myself who have morals and values are offended by this. There should be a way for us to remove the rainbows from our home pages. Of if this is not an option, maybe we should choose a different homepage.

196th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Call out Trump on all his lies, flat out LIES.

Calling Trump the LIAR he is. Google Moron/Liar/Idiot/... You Get Donald Trump. What happened to we are going to get tired of winning? Where is my job, my medical coverage-insurance, new roads and Infrastructure. What a MORON. p.s. Why don't we have Don Jr and Eric put up "No Trespassing signs along border and charge $10,00 for each one, just keep wasting money and taking from the poor and Middle Class.

114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 196th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Restore old logo :)

Thge old logo had the geometric 3d lettering, the original! point, and the new logo is bright, italic, and has a trash font. I am all for changes at yahoo! I think yahoo needs to start adapting to the new internet and take the threat of google seriously. But you have to do it the right way.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please add a kids section

To help maintain your shrinking audience, start catering to a younger audience. Your adaptability will certainly force yahoo out of business in a few years.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pictures are missing on your website

Your pictures are missing from your website

211th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. You should watch whom you should do advertising for. Some really bad businesses should be eliminated on your site such as PopJulia

The company often charge customer a price and late refund with less money claiming due to unavailability. Why let customer order it at the first place. PopJulia should be banned for Ads on your site.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Dear Mr. Knowles: ERROR - a few paragraphs from the bottom of the article, you write,"205 metric tons..." I believe you WANTED a number t

Dear Mr. Knowles: ERROR - a few paragraphs from the bottom of the article, you write,"205 metric tons..." AFTER "205' should be 'million' or 'billion' or...? if you get this Mr. Knowles, Thanks for a great article!

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I prefer to read the stories, not watch videos. If I wanted to watch the video Id click on it. But no!!! You force the videos on me! Sick!!

Give me back my option on video. I read half the story, a video starts and I have to scroll around looking for the video to shut it off! Just had one experience where the video couldn't be found. Very frustrating!

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. stop "rebooting" the entire page every time I simply wish to click to another item. Takes forever to move to new item in same topic!

stop "rebooting" within a selected topic when simply changing to another item. Takes forever! speed up the process and not have to bring up all the ads, etc each change. Example: moving within "my portfolio" items it is forever to bring up the change selection. Makes me want to "give up." This only happens on Yahoo on my computer - so is not the CPU.

237th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. SAVING ARTICLES TO VIEW LATER

Create an article save folder, much like facebook. I often come across a number of interesting articles on yahoo, but cannot find upon returning later, with the rotation constantly changing.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Obsession with Nancy Pelosi

Is Yahoo based in California? What is the obsession with Nancy Pelosi? How many articles do I have to read about her doing what President Trump doesn't want her to do? It's always the same story but with a different way of putting it. Please stop!

165th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. New logo (and feedback area)

I don't mind a new logo, but it is a bit too large and way too bright. Makes it hard to focus on the upper part of the Home page.

In addition, although I'm signed into the site, when I go to post a comment here, it demands a new Sign in. Why? Even worse, in the ensuing pop up, when I click Next to ok my username it returns an error message that "Network connection timed out. Please try again." That's in Opera, even with the cache cleared. I'm trying in IE11 now. But even here it won't post…

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. change basketball on homepage.its over. let us decide what sport should be highlighted

change basketball on homepage. let us pick what sport ? baseball is here, basketball is over

237th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base