Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adblocker + no more ads!!!

Go to settings and remove 'allow unobtrusive ads'.

1385th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1385th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ads.

I want to read the articles, not the ads. Your ads ALWAYS appear to display correct and faster than the article I try to read. I used to enjoy Yahoo, however myself and other professionals are tired of the inconsistencies and the inability to read the article content while ads work better. Fix the problem or lose more users.

1385th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Good by yahoo !

you are simply a waste of my time with the Bull Sh*t stories about Trump.
    I'm Off to FOX NEWS.

1385th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1385th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. black life matters, why the button its a content that promotes or supports violent criminal behavior, organized criminal activity, or acts o

you're broken your own rule's.. no different then having a button on top, both are the same..hate groups ,but its not a button top of the page.. Take it down.

1385th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Shareholders should sell.

Every shareholder in this company should sell their shares and send this Left Wing company in to bankruptcy. The CEO should resign or be booted out of office, It is beyond belief that people can work for a company that denies free speech in the former application. UN- AMERICAN

2029th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1385th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. SHUT DOWN YOUR WEBSITE!

Your news page is disgusting. One-sided (far left) and full of lies.

1385th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1385th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Junk Mail

How about making the junk mail actually work! I've sent multiple emails to the junk folder multiple times and I keep getting the same ones over and over. I thought when you send to Junk it was supposed to intercept and automatically send the next ones.

1385th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. You've susspened commenting? Why? because your reporting is misdirecting and wrong? you posted a video that proves it!

"A Trump boat is seen speeding past a sinking boat"....In the video the "Trump Boat" was coming TO the sinking boat to try to help! Along with two other "Trump Boats" Lies and misdirection then shutting down comments. Your news is garbage.

1385th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Opinion censorship is wrong

Opinions should be allowed. Words are each individuals right, if they are nasty we do not like it but we need to know its there. Some people will never be civil. Do we shut them out?No we have the opinion section.

1385th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1385th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. FIX YOUR COMMENT CENSOR ALGORITHM

Whatever bots you use to censor comments are broken. I've been trying to post a benign comment that doesn't attack anyone, doesn't use any profanity, and doesn't use any of the other stupid words you Yahoos have deigned to censor (because you're retards, one of the words you censor). Yet you will not post it, you keep deleting the comment. It is incredibly frustrating and one of the reasons why I'm about to drop Yahoo and never visit your sites again.

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  242 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. After I request less news feeds from the UK, I still get all of them!

Fix the manage publishers, I still get news from where I don't want to.

405th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fake Survey

It's obvious Yahoo is using this fake "survey" to silence people prior to an election. How long with this charade last....November 4th? I thought Yahoo was an American company that respected American values like free speech but then again their headquarters is located in California.

1385th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1385th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1385th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Terrible Yahoo ads on apps like Lucky Money

These are ads for Yahoo that play in 5 sections, each requiring an interaction to move to the next. Not only that, they do NOT present Yahoo in a positive light. Some of the news stories might be of interest, but then you can't actually read them. Isn't the purpose of advertising to get people to want to use your product or service? These ads do not do that.

1385th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base