Yahoo Esports

Yahoo Esports

Welcome to the Yahoo Esports feedback forum. We look forward to hearing what features you would like added and will do our best to make this the best experience on the web.

If you are reporting a bug, please provide the following info: description, URL, device (OS/Version), browser (Version), internet provider and location. The more details provided, the faster we can resolve the issue.

Thank you for your feedback!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Mobile browsing doesn't work on Safari/iOS

On the mobile homepage of Yahoo Esports, a bunch of articles are displayed vertically in a single column but if you try to click the article (via the thumbnail or heading) it will scroll to the top and not open the article.

URL: https://esports.yahoo.com
    iOS 10.3.1
    ISP ****** Media, Location: Cardiff, UK

User agent:

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 10_3_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/603.1.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.0 Mobile/14E304 Safari/602.1

Safari settings were reset, issue still exists

15th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to write about competitive Rocket League

You don't have to pay me. I want to contribute to Yahoo Esports about competitive Rocket League. The NA and EU Regional Playoffs for the Rocket League Championship Series (RLCS), officially sponsored by Psyonix, the creators of the game. I want to write about the RLCS results, the weekly events, the Power Rankings, and more.

A little about me, I was one of the game's first shoutcasters until I had several strokes in April 2016, which have currently left me unable to talk, eat, walk, or do much with my right side. My mind is still good, so I'd like…

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Clicking a menu option is really hard

Clicking a menu option is really hard. Options like Overwatch require very precise clicking or it doesn't register and load the page. It feels like a 1px target

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. how to add team to " my team" list

Instructions on how to add or delete a team from "my list" of teams I follow.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Esports