Yahoo Esports

Yahoo Esports

Welcome to the Yahoo Esports feedback forum. We look forward to hearing what features you would like added and will do our best to make this the best experience on the web.

If you are reporting a bug, please provide the following info: description, URL, device (OS/Version), browser (Version), internet provider and location. The more details provided, the faster we can resolve the issue.

Thank you for your feedback!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Reverse Tug of War on Cheering Bar

every time you click on the cheer bar, it pushes toward the other team. the bar itself will try to return to the original position, so you have to click faster and faster as you get closer to the enemy icon

amount of clicks per x move should depend on how close you are to the enemy icon and how many viewers they are

23rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. playback and preload feature like youtube

i just want youtube's video player with yahoo esport's chat and layout

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. For Dota2 section my notes are: major events or big events like ESL One's can have a bracket view of the event. You may also offer to connec

For Dota2 section my notes are: major events or big events like ESL One's can have a bracket view of the event. You may also offer to connect sites such as Dotabuff for statistics of events which can be of great use for deeper and useful statistics event and player / team wise . What I would probably like is to have all my Dota needs under one roof, twitch + dotabuff + social media hashtag of the event (or official social media live wall of some sort to follow everything easier)

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Design for league pagesis pretty stark

Honestly, a little better color design on the league pages would be nice. Staring at all this white makes my eyes hurt. Pretty easy fix is something like riot does for each team. Each team has a their own color background. Could implement that within minutes, and it would help the page tremendously in my opinion.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Unlink article preview text from the article itself

As someone who uses mousewheel click to scroll, the article preview text being linkified makes it difficult to "grab" the page to activate the scroll.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Content length

Current made content is really top notch and comes into that nice 2 - 3 min sweet spot but it would be nice to see the hosts and writers delve into longer segments of perhaps 8 - 12 mins or even a weekly 20min or so of overview and retrospect.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. switch off the autoplay on videos

simply switch off the autoplay on youtube vids :)

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Tracking on videos is off

The tracking/audio sync of the videos i watched were all off. Tried refreshing each and then tried one in Firefox, same deal. Especially the introduction to LoL video that one was off by whole seconds. Just a little bit of feedback, site looks great.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Esports

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base