Sports iOS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add the CFL Canadian Football League

Add the Canadian Football League

12th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Women's Sports.

Quite frankly, it's sexist to not include Women's Soccer (both Internationally & the National Women's Soccer League), NCAA Women's Basketball, Soccer, Softball., etc. Add them all. You're long overdue and it's not like you don't have the capability to easily add them. Why not? Why the delay? Very little research necessary.

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why no NCAA baseball ?

A1 NCAA baseball large crowds and tv coverage.
    It seems like this app would follow with scores , standings and news.

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  51 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. NCAA hockey

NCAA men's hockey

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add ability to use the app with with iPad/iPhone turned sideways.

The new update doesn't let you rotate your iPad or iPhone to use sideways. Would like this ability to be reincorporated.

70th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please add USL (United States Soccer League).

FC Cincinnati is the fastest growing professional soccer team in the USA. They currently are in the USL. just one level below MSL. Cincinnati has broken the attendance records this year and it's only in its first year. Routinely getting over 10,000 fans per game. Please add this fantastic soccer league to your app so all of us can follow the action. Thank you:)

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. MLB pitchers. L or R handed

Are pitchers left handed or right handed

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ROW stat for the NHL Standings

Since the NHL's standings utilize teams' ROW (Regular and Overtime Wins [as opposed to shootout wins]) to determine placing, it would make sense to show this information on the standings page

433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Can you configure the app for the phone so that it allows a landscape view like the iPad allows? With the iphone6+ the view would be better.

Can you configure the app for the phone so that it allows a landscape view like the iPad allows? With the iphone6+ the view would be better.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Apple Watch / Favorite Players

You should develop an Apple Watch app companion to the Yahoo Sports app. Also, you should incorporate a "favorite" players section.

101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. When looking at game stats it should default to favorite teams.

I have created favorite teams. The app should default to them when looking at game stats.

152nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I can reorder my sports leagues, but not my favorite teams

We can rearrange our sports leagues, but cannot rearrange our favorite teams

433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Swipe for menu

I love the gestures to go back, but please include swiping from the left to access the menu too! Great app!

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Apple Watch

Please add Apple Watch support. I hate that I have to have the ESPN app on my phone just so I have sports scores on my Apple Watch. This feature is must needed and ASAP

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 524th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Today widget should show only today's games

Thanks for adding the Today widget into iOS 8! Great start.

But I have one request to it: right now the widget is not useful. It's simply my favorites next games, it's a lot of information for the widget screen, I'm willing to turn it off.

My suggestion: as the name states, it's a TODAY widget. Not far future games or the next game of every fav team. If I want to see the next game of a team I go into the app. The TODAY widget should only show TODAY's games, even after they are over so I can…

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add TV and Radio broadcast info for all games.

I notice that TV and Radio info isn't always listed for games, especially soccer. Would be nice to see that info.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Show game on Today View when I setup game alerts in the app (if it isn't from one of my favorite teams)

I often find that there are games I want to keep track of from competing teams, or maybe some marquee sporting event. One thing I can do is setup alerts for the game.

I think it'd be super helpful to have a way to temporarily add these games to the games view in the notification panel. That way, I can get an up to the minute account of what's going on in a particular game that I'm interested in.

433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base