Sports iOS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Updated Abbreviation

The Jacksonville Jaguars have officially changed their abbreviation to JAX. No longer JAC.

523rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Wrong abbreviation: "WAS" should be "UW"

FYI for UCLA v. University of Washington game 11/15, the correct abbreviation is "UW" :) not "WAS", which is mistaken for UW's rival WSU. Any American football fan knows that!

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Players updates

Hope you can improve the players updates , it takes too long to update

433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. alert for beginning of day

I wish i could set an alert to remind me at the beginning of the day when my favorites play (along with a 3-hour pregame alert)

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More tennis information

Need more information on tennis tournaments scores on singles and doubles

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Color code my picks for easy identification.

Color code my picks for easy identification.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. More notification sound options

It would be nice to be able to change alert sounds by league, alert type, team, etc. Simple sounds are often best. (Sport-themed sounds might be good too, ***** of a bat, a cheer, crowd noise, etc.). Volume/mute, too.

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add constructors standings in Formula 1

Formula 1 has two different championships, drives & constructors. Currently the app only tracks the driver championship.

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fórmula 1 Alerts needed

Races are in different countries and not every weekend, making schedule confusing. adding alerts is a big opportunity.

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be nice to still see my favorite NCAA football team scores while I'm on the top 25. Annoying to have to switch to the conference.

It would be nice to still see my favorite NCAA football team scores while I'm on the top 25. Annoying to have to switch to the conference.

152nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please include team rankings in each category for nfl

Please include team rankings in each category for nfl(passing yds, rushing, rushing def, passing d) this would make the app a great research complement to fantasy users! It also gives us an overall idea of how good a team is

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ncaa football

Allow editing of the order in the NCAA football conference selector. Also add an "AQ" conference selection that includes all aq conference school games.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adding event to iPhone calendar

It would be convenient to have a function that would an an event to the iPhone calendar. Yahoo Sports has alerts to make you aware of a game on that day, but adding to the calendar would be great to see future events.

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Have you looked into echl hockey?

In some areas...alaska being one....our only professional team is in the echl hockey....would be nice to keep track of them on here

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Irish

Irish Football & Hurling. Neither GAA (Gaelic Athletic Association) sport is represented in this app.

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Home Button

There should be a 'Home' button that takes you back to the Scores page, instead of having to press the 'Back ⬅️' arrow multiple times.

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Use Categories for leagues and add sports

Instead of long list of leagues put them in categories, eg. American Sports, soccer, motor sports etc, also ability to hide your unwanted ones, also add cricket, rugby for all major comps,

Better soccer profiles including pics add the championship league in soccer

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Upsets section

For example, in NCAAF, there should be a section dedicated to "upset" scores. This is a major highlight for college football and would be a great addition to the app.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Alerts DESPERATELY need MORE DETAILS!

Pop-up alerts need to include more information than just the score change. For example, AJ Green 18 yard TD pass from Andy Dalton, 10:34 Q2, Bengals 7-0 Browns. Just look at ESPNs alerts. And not just for football, for all sports including soccer!

39th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base