Sports iOS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 51st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The ability to hide scores of specific games. Mock-up: http://i.imgur.com/MlpxAuX.jpg

I have a bunch of sports-loving friends and ALL of them want this feature. They all use the Yahoo! Sports app, and we always talk about how frustrating it is that we can't look up scores to games without being spoiled on the ones we are recording for later. Everybody has a team they watch or game they are interesting for later viewing. This will be a very popular feature. I was one of the very first purchasers of Sportacular when it first hit the App Store. To be honest, I was upset when I heard Yahoo! bought it. Although…

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Where is little league World Series

Little league World Series

116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please add USL (United States Soccer League).

FC Cincinnati is the fastest growing professional soccer team in the USA. They currently are in the USL. just one level below MSL. Cincinnati has broken the attendance records this year and it's only in its first year. Routinely getting over 10,000 fans per game. Please add this fantastic soccer league to your app so all of us can follow the action. Thank you:)

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sport specific news

Go back to the old app. I only want to see news regarding my favorite sports.

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add World Cup qualifiers

Exactly how you guys have the euro qualifiers, please add that for the 2017 World Cup qualifiers. You guys are by far the best sports app.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Show nationally televised channels in the list of games

ESPN does this.

So, for example, if a game is on TNT, ESPN, ABC, or any other national tv station, it shows that channel name right in the game list.

Right now I tap on each game until I find the one or two that are on national tv that I can actually watch or just use the ESPN app for this specific piece of information.

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 72nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More tennis information

Need more information on tennis tournaments scores on singles and doubles

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. World Baseball Classic

Stats scores bracket

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Include NCAA Softball

Please add NCAA softball

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Pro Football Pick'Em access on the Yahoo Fantasy or Yahoo Sports app

Please allow the Pro Football Pick'Em to be accessed on the Yahoo Fantasy or Yahoo Sports app, instead of needing to use web browser. Thanks!!!

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Move the Picks Tracker near the top!

The Picks Tracker is one of the most used features. Why do I have to scroll to the very bottom to select it?

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yellow type for scoring plays

I'm trying to understand why you guys removed the yellow color from any type representing a scored basket in basketball box scores.

116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Why not include NCAA baseball scores???

Post NCAA baseball scores!!!! What is wrong with you guys???

116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add college baseball

Please add college baseball!!!
    Have been asking for several years. Love the app, but I have to go to another for college baseball.

116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base