Sports iOS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 276th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. School acronyms, please take note.

When GSU plays Georgia Southern University, please don't confuse app users with GSU vs GSU. Georgia state is GSU. Georgia Southern is GS.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show game on Today View when I setup game alerts in the app (if it isn't from one of my favorite teams)

I often find that there are games I want to keep track of from competing teams, or maybe some marquee sporting event. One thing I can do is setup alerts for the game.

I think it'd be super helpful to have a way to temporarily add these games to the games view in the notification panel. That way, I can get an up to the minute account of what's going on in a particular game that I'm interested in.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Different color for pick team under date

When we pick a team able to see the pick with a different color than white under the date that way we know and sure we didn't miss or forget it specially when multiples team who play that same day like Saturday example

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Arizona Coyotes

When you click on a game for the Arizona Coyotes, they're still abbreviated at the top as PHO (for Phoenix) not ARI like they should be. For example, DET @ PHO is read at the top, not DET @ ARI like it should be. Just a heads up!

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please include game log per player in NBA

When you tap the name of the player game log should be included and not the news around other sports.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. This app is well designed by someone who knows sports and knows how to program. One of the best I've ever used. Thumbs up and Rock n roll

This app is well designed by someone who knows sports and knows how to program. One of the best I've ever used. Thumbs up and Rock n roll

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Improve Favorites

Improve Favorites, I have 12 teams under favorites and 90% of my feeds are associated with 2 teams. Need a deeper look into all favorite teams

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Turkish super league

Please add turkish super league, thank you

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Professional Darts

Please add professional dart matches/tournaments to available sports

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. NBA playoffs need to be viewed as be bracket.

It's just how sports fans easily read playoffs.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow a quick way to get to your favorite team's standings from the "Favorites" section.

Instead of having to go to the particular sport and viewing the standings from there.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can you add what minute the goal was scored in the soccer notifications?

When there's a notification of a goal in a soccer game it doesn't indicate what minute the goal was scored. If it also said the goal minute it would help people understand the importance of the goal and the stage of the game they are in.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base