Sports iOS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove "top conversations"

The "top conversations" section is an unwelcome addition to the scores page. I don't enjoy browsing through my team's latest game, looking at stats, plays, etc. and seeing hateful comments on a daily basis. I just want to check my scores and stats without being subjected to Internet trolls.

201st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add NCAA Women's softball

NCAA women's softball is very exciting and competitive I would like to see scores

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. College baseball

I'm glad to see the D team EPL league but why no College Baseball?

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. NBA - Scoring plays in yellow please

NBA SCORING PLAYS IN YELLOW PKEASE

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow me to disable "News" categories

Allow me to disable "News" from sports that do not interest me at all, that will never interest me.

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show me live games first

Show me the games that are currently going on. There is 1 MLB game tonight and I have to scroll to see the score.

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Edit "end of day" time

Give an option to change the time in which one day ends and another begins. If I want to check the score of a game after midnight, I have to click multiple times to see the score of a game that could have ended minutes ago.

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. List little league World Series times results

Post times of series for viewers or interested folks

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can PGA scores be updated better. Or, at all?

Uh, show current leaderboard instead of after yesterday's round?

85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Better nba box score

Now when i look at an nba box score i see three point stats for bench players but not starters and when i tap on a players linescore i see results of previous games as opposed to the full box score and full season stats for that player

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add "All Power 5" category for NCAA Basketball Sport

Add "All Power 5" category for NCAA Basketball Sport the same way that you have for NCAA football!

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Entire playoffs as favorites

Option to favorite entire playoffs and/or set alerts for all playoff games once rather than having to set each game individually.

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bye week nfl

In the week to week nfl scores please list the teams that are having their bye week at the top or bottom of the page. Thanks!

116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. NFL suggestion - Defensive stats beneath the offensive stats on the head to head game pages, please?!

The NFL pregame pages only feature the offensive rankings for rushing, passing, total yards, and points. Why not show the defense some love and show the rankings for yards allowed (pass and rush) and points allowed?

85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Where is track and field coverage?

Track and field needs to be added.

433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add support / info for doubleheaders in MLB!

Only the first game shows up in 'Today' for favorite teams, the second game doesn't and no score or ANY info is shown. Booooo

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base