Sports iOS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Wrong Sports Logo

Your logo for Columbus Crew SC is an outdated one from 3 or 4 years ago. It and maybe others need to be updated to the current logos.

201st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stay current on hero images for teams

This is more of a complaint / request. I am a LA Galaxy fan and the hero image you have displayed for my club is of a player that hasn't been with the club since 2015. Can you please update it? It makes YS look like they don't have current content.

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Update the Charlotte Bobcats to the Charlotte Hornets please.

On news articles, the title still has Charlotte Bobcats. Otherwise this a great app.

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a headline feature. It doesn't show on iPad version

Add headline option. No longer see all sports headline in one place. Used to have "trending" on prior version. Bring it back. That's what I use the app for

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The picks tracker option is absent from iPad version. Please add. Also, when previewing MLB games you can see pitchers faces but not names.

Add pickstracker to iPad version so it works the same as iPhone version. And for MLB add pitchers names to game preview so it shows the same as iPhone version.

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Individual Stats

What happened? I used to be able to click on a baseball player's name in a box score or in the team roster and his individual stats would pop up. Apparently that's no longer the case, unless there is something wrong with my tablet.

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. My podcasts quit playing when I check on a game. Miss scored on one page, trending, and the dark theme. I'm ready to find a new app.

I've been using Sportstacular from the beginning, and thought Yahoo would ruin it. Surprised it took two years! Oh, well.

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. News feed should not end

News feed sucks, cannot get news from sources other than Yahoo and nothing older than a day. A news feed should never run out of content. Feeds under team pages are more valuable

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mins for ncaa sports

Mins played for ncaa sports especially college basketball

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Incorrect and missing logos

Several colleges are missing their logos. Can you update please.

Seattle
    Grand Canyon
    Wright State

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix having to scroll from top back to where you were when browsing games

It's kind of annoying that when you select a game within "college basketball" for example, after viewing said game, when you go back to the main square page, you have to scroll back down to where you were. It would be nice that when you scroll back you were where you left off.

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. School acronyms, please take note.

When GSU plays Georgia Southern University, please don't confuse app users with GSU vs GSU. Georgia state is GSU. Georgia Southern is GS.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Update Team info please

The NBA teams are not updated. Josh smith is still on the Detroit Pistons leader board, and his pic is on their main landing mobile page. There should be a weekly audit of player/team changes throughout the season.

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fix the Clippers Twitter Feed

The clippers and lakers are different teams and thus should have different writers attached to the twitter feed. Two suggested accounts would be Dan Woike and the clippers account.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Arizona Coyotes

When you click on a game for the Arizona Coyotes, they're still abbreviated at the top as PHO (for Phoenix) not ARI like they should be. For example, DET @ PHO is read at the top, not DET @ ARI like it should be. Just a heads up!

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Seahawks Twitter

Please take Eric Williams out of the Seattle Seahawks Twitter feed on the app. He hasn't been the beat writer for Seattle for years, he works as the writer for the San Diego Chargers

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Viewing Pat Forde's Columns on iPad / iPhone App

Can you please show Pat Forde's columns on your iPhone / iPad app? It isn't showing at all now under the news feed which requires me to access your non-app website to read his columns.

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Why ate there photos and articles about men on the women's sports pages?

Seems if we are watching women's tennis, golf, the yahoo news and photos would be about women, not men. Something is lacking here.

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base