How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

Today widget should show only today's games

Thanks for adding the Today widget into iOS 8! Great start.

But I have one request to it: right now the widget is not useful. It's simply my favorites next games, it's a lot of information for the widget screen, I'm willing to turn it off.

My suggestion: as the name states, it's a TODAY widget. Not far future games or the next game of every fav team. If I want to see the next game of a team I go into the app. The TODAY widget should only show TODAY's games, even after they are over so I can check the score from today's games. Change at midnight, like all Today's widgets. The whole reason Apple created the screen is for TODAY's information. Please focus on this or at least give us the option in setting for what to show.

28th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Vitor shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Vitor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hopefully something will be ready for the season restart (I mean 2015 onwards).

You guys did great improving stability and speed lately - time to give us the right features :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love it if you could specify specific teams to appear in the widget, instead of it automatically using every team in your favorites. I had a lot of favorites, & the widget was too big. I had to remove teams as favorites. There could be two settings... Favorites for in the app; Teams to appear in widget (maybe it would allow you to choose some or all of your favorites.)

• Rob Raney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like that idea but they can do one better and have a setting in the widget that allows you to select if you want future games on/off current games on/off, etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base