Sports iOS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The notifications can't be changed, I've uninstalled the sports app and toggled the notifications on and off in motivation settinga and it

The notifications can't be changed, I've uninstalled the sports app and toggled the notifications on and off in notifications settings and it still is stuck sending the same notifications. I go to my alerts and see nothing in the app. It's blank. All of them are blank and I cant change them.

433rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Notifications

You don't include scores in your notifications. Including when the teams score. ESPN does.

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Header

Thanks for the great app! Please remove all the text "Your team..." after Yahoo sports on the notification header, it's very distracting and annoying

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sleep time options/ do not disturb

I don't want to receive alerts after 10pm. A do not disturb option.

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I dont care about Aaron Hernandez - stop sending me updates about his death

He was a mediocre tight end for a team I dont care about who has not played in a long time... I dont want alerts each time their is a prison suicide for

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. MLB push notification scoring

The new push notification for MLB is nice in that it includes a summary of the scoring play but does now show what the new score is (after yh scoring play) or which team scored. You must know who the guys play for and then add it to tu current score.

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Have a button so that Yahoo stops spoiling for people who are watching it on their DVR and are five innings behind the extra inning finish

Have a button so that Yahoo stops spoiling for people who are watching it on their DVR and are five innings behind the extra inning finish. Most of us I assume DVR everything and don't necessarily watch it live, I want updates on all kinds of things but I don't want the ending score of the game until I have gotten there myself

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Show full team names in notifications

Game time alerts only show the city name. This time of year that could mean hockey, basketball, or even baseball. The only way I can tell sometimes is the TV channel if it's included.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Replace the tri-tone sound

So many apps use the tri-tone sound for everything. Even if it's not the unique sound you use for game updates, come up with something I can recognize as Yahoo sports news.

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Check stories on feeds

There are TWO professional sports stars named ADAM JONES...
    One is a problem child thug who plays for the Cincinnati Bengals... the other is a decent human all star outfielder for the Baltimore Orioles.
    Whenever the bad AJ gets his butt in trouble it pops up on my Oriole's news feed...because he's named ADAM JONES... but it's not the Oriole player..
    Very confusing and heart attack inducing from an Oriole fan perspective.. . The Bengals fan expect it out of there ADAM JONES... O's fans do not!
    Please amend this atrocity!
    Thanks!

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop spiloiling games

Stop including game summaries (even when "eventful/historic") if I have Post-game highlights and scores turned off. Twice in a row my nfl team results have been spoiled by "news" updates. Now I have to turn off "Top News" every game day.

433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base