Sports iOS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add constructors standings in Formula 1

Formula 1 has two different championships, drives & constructors. Currently the app only tracks the driver championship.

130th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add ability to use the app with with iPad/iPhone turned sideways.

The new update doesn't let you rotate your iPad or iPhone to use sideways. Would like this ability to be reincorporated.

72nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 91st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add NCAAF Records

Love the app, way better than ESPN's! But please somewhere put the record of the NCAAF teams like you do for NFL. Not just in standings, but in scoreboard right next to the teams.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop spiloiling games

Stop including game summaries (even when "eventful/historic") if I have Post-game highlights and scores turned off. Twice in a row my nfl team results have been spoiled by "news" updates. Now I have to turn off "Top News" every game day.

433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please add USL (United States Soccer League).

FC Cincinnati is the fastest growing professional soccer team in the USA. They currently are in the USL. just one level below MSL. Cincinnati has broken the attendance records this year and it's only in its first year. Routinely getting over 10,000 fans per game. Please add this fantastic soccer league to your app so all of us can follow the action. Thank you:)

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Home Button

There should be a 'Home' button that takes you back to the Scores page, instead of having to press the 'Back ⬅️' arrow multiple times.

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. team ranking for college games

team rankings on the scores page for college sports would be great!

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Updated Abbreviation

The Jacksonville Jaguars have officially changed their abbreviation to JAX. No longer JAC.

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Wrong abbreviation: "WAS" should be "UW"

FYI for UCLA v. University of Washington game 11/15, the correct abbreviation is "UW" :) not "WAS", which is mistaken for UW's rival WSU. Any American football fan knows that!

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow me to disable "News" categories

Allow me to disable "News" from sports that do not interest me at all, that will never interest me.

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. edit order of sports

I'd like to be able to edit the order my sports show up on my main page, I.e. Move NFL to the top and KEEP it there if I so choose.

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. alert for beginning of day

I wish i could set an alert to remind me at the beginning of the day when my favorites play (along with a 3-hour pregame alert)

520th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be nice to still see my favorite NCAA football team scores while I'm on the top 25. Annoying to have to switch to the conference.

It would be nice to still see my favorite NCAA football team scores while I'm on the top 25. Annoying to have to switch to the conference.

152nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Alerts DESPERATELY need MORE DETAILS!

Pop-up alerts need to include more information than just the score change. For example, AJ Green 18 yard TD pass from Andy Dalton, 10:34 Q2, Bengals 7-0 Browns. Just look at ESPNs alerts. And not just for football, for all sports including soccer!

39th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. College rankings

In the scores tab it should show the college ranking for the top 25 teams in the matchups box

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base