Sports Android

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. home screen ticker

Add a ticket widget

495th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. NCAA HOCKEY

NCAA HOCKEY

732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please add American Hockey League and Arena Football Leagues.

Please add American Hockey League and Arena Football Leagues.

143rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SPORTS ODDS

So funny . The odds are there for the college basketball games but disappear once the game starts . Going to look for another app . They can't get anything right at yahoo .

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. NCAA SOFTBALL

Why is softball not on here???

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please allow us to delete teams on the mobile app

Please allow us to delete teams on the mobile app

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. NCAA Softball Tournament

If you can't /won't carry All NCAA Softball scores How about the tournament

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please allow me to turn off news alerts.

I didn't have news alerts before. I mistakenly updated the app, now I can't turn them off. I don't want news alerts, I only have the app for game scores.

211th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. App in Australia

Can you make this app available in Australia? I don't want to use ESPN and much rather use you guys

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fix update

New update needs fixing NFL doesn't list field position when in plays section. NBA doesn't list fouls or 3PM or attempted

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stop with the updates

Play by play is messed up and incomplete. Doesn't make any sense anymore. And the stats page is dumb. I don't need to know the average yards per catch or run. Guess I will be going back to espn.

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How about ncaa women's volleyball?

Would love to track ncaa women's volleyball. I would think that would be less complicated than men's basketball. Please?

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The news section doesn't update to current news anymore, please fix that.

The news section isn't auto updating anymore it has old news for like 3 days until it updates fix that please asap.

329th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. specifically get the game times vs days correct!

Today's Ohio State/ Maryland game shows up as a Friday game because this app can't handle a noon start. Have seen it before with other teams.

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. i would like to see the ligaMX scores on this app in the near future, please.

Mexico is one of our closest neighbors and it seems that it is nonexistent...

495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can't login

I can't seem to login. Every time I try it pulls an error message saying failure to log in.

329th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Move the Fantasy Football section

Could you please allow us to be able to move the Fantasy Football section from the top rows? I don't use it but I always accidentally click on it. If I am forced to have there I'll probably just download another app.

495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The picture you currently have of the Vikings venue is not TCF Bank Stadium

The picture you currently have of the Vikings venue is not TCF Bank Stadium

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base