Sports Android

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How about adding Olympic Hockey .

Have a scoreboard and schedule. You have it for NHL so it should be an easy add.

143rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Winter league baseball coverage

Please add Winter league baseball stats standings &players info

124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. soccer lineups

Soccer in game lineups and substitutions. I would like to know who is playing.

210th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adding AMA Supercross racing results as a sport

Just simple results would be great. Its a very popular sport and it would make it very convenient if we were able to use this fantastic app to view the race results. Thank You

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 374th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Yahoo Sports App

On Yahoo Sports app why am I only able to choose Division I college teams? My local college is Division II MIAA so I can't follow them. Would you fix this please? A search box within the favorite team section would help.

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. team player info, stats as tab on team page, game page. add , junior, etc.

Team player info, stats as tab on team page, game page. Add junior, etc.

104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. O/U on match up screen

For example when viewing today's NBA matches, it displays who the favorite is to win and the spread. It would be nice to see the o/u on that screen as well instead of having to go into each match individually.

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. allow me to customize view for a day across difference sports

Allow me to customize a daily view to track games I'm interested in.

Or allow me to hide games I'm not interested in to make scrolling through ncaab easier and increase load time

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 374th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. cannot follow my favorite PGA golfer

Allow me follow favorite PGA golfer

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Brazilian soccer teams

Add soccer clubs from Brazil and the scores from Brasileirão, Brazil's Cup and locals' championships such as Cariocão and Paulistão.

374th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Game day NHL team records should show beside like NBA games

NBA has the team's record next to the name of team on the days matchups. NHL does not.

188th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 143rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adjust notifications so on the Moto X the active notifications are not just generic text.

Currently when you tap a new active notification on Motorola moto x it just shows the generic text such as "score change" it should tell who scored at least.

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. show Premier League Rugby

Would love to see union rugby, please!

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base