Sports Android

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Push Notifications for Message Board in Fantasy Sports

The message board functionality needs some love and attention. There needs to be push notifications for users to opt-out of in football leagues. My league uses the boards to post trade alerts with both managers point of view on them and have a group discussion on whether the league approves them or not. However, manay managers do not view the boards because they are buried in the app. This is easily solved with push notifications for a new message board post and reply.

851st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add/Drop push notifications

Make add/drops part of the selections for push notifications I want to receive on my Android.

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo Sports App Android

My idea is for Yahoo to fix the Yahoo sports app for Android. The app is useless. It gives alerts for things that are not set for giving alerts. But for the things that are set for alerts, you get no alerts. Been trying to get alerts for the women's world cup all week and the app just won't send out alerts except for things like the NFL which I have not signed up for and do not have it listed as favorites and do not watch or follow in any way.

732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Put a delete mechanism to wipe out all the notifications

Put a delete mechanism in place to wipe out all these notifications.....make or simple, easy, part of the app

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. NOTIFICATION CENTER

Allow users to delete notifications. There are far too many appearing in the center. After u read them they are just so much junk that needs to be cleaned up.

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How about delivering the news in a timely manner?

The Harvey suspension broke hours ago and not a word on your site. You are always late. It's laughable!

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Clicking yahoo notification should take you directly to that story, not to main page to scroll thru dozens of other stories to find that sto

Clicking on a notification of an article used to take you directly to that article. Now it just takes you to the main page and you have to randomly scroll thru dozens of other articles to find your desired articles. It COMPLETELY defeats the purpose of the notification.

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I do not want to receive un sports related notifications.

Telling me some one killed their child accidentally is in no way sports news. That is no one's business but him and his family's. I do not care to receive a notification about garbage like that. Also included in the non sports related notifications. I do not care about player political opinions or crimes they have committed. None of this has anything to do with football.
    I really hate hearing about the death of a child. I should not be forced to read about it because it popped up on my phone screen labeled as sports news.

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Old Yahoo sports app was more reliable & dependable with alerts.

I always used the old Yahoo sports app with no complaints.
    Now, after I've "upgraded" to the "new & improved Yahoo sports app", & I do NOT consistently get my alerts, actually I rarely get my specific selected alerts! Please fix. I use an LG V20 phone. Thank you.

330th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix the score updates

Before the last app update, I used to get scores no issue. Now I have to go into each game and set the notifications for my favorite teams.

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. EXPLAIN WHAT YAHOO'S PROBLEM IS.

I am using gmail now. CAN NOT DEPEND ON YAHOO! ALL APPS ARE SCREWED UP. UNABLE TO SEE MY EMAIL OVER THE LAST MONTH, EASILY. No reports on news. No explanation to users. NOTHING! LONG TIME USER!!

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Notifications

Three hours is too early to be notified that a match is starting. Can there be like a 15 minute or 30 minute option instead?

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Notifications are very delayed

Why are push notifications delayed so much? I'll receive a notification of an important game result 15 min before from the ESPN app and get it from the Yahoo app after the news is already old and people have been talking about it on Twitter for some time

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix The Minnesota Twins Team Logo

The Minnesota Twins MLB logo is not correct and the "T" is invisible! Please fix this ASAP. You have the highest standards for a Sporting website, and I love your great work.

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop sending notifications I didn't ask for. You're interpretation of Breaking News is nonsense.

Breaking News is actual big news "Serena wins Aussie open" (which I didn't get) "Adrian Peterson has torn meniscus", not Dan Wetzels college football power rankings (which I always get).

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can you please add the ability to change the notification sound

Currently the app uses the default notification sound. It would be nice to change the notification of the app

732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Follow individual sport athletes

I can follow my favorite teams but there doesn't appear to be a way to follow individual players like in the score app.
    Especially important for individual sport athletes like golf and tennis. Please add.

495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base