Sports Android

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Update Android app

In our hockey pool, we have "maximum games played" for each position. In the Apple app, it comes up with how many games left to play for each position at the bottom of the players list, yet on the Android app it doesn't come up at all. A HUGE disadvantage for all Android users. Example last year, when I was in a large lead for first place and then I ran out of games and didn't know and didn't even place . I should've taken home the 1st place prize but instead ended up in the bottom 3. It's on…

732nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. position games tracker

The Position Games Tracker really needs to be added to the Yahoo Android app for reviewing total games played per position on the "My Team" page. It's been lacking for years now and a big inconvenience to have to use a laptop or other browser to see these settings. Not sure why the iPhone has this info but not Android.

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When dropping a player, the verification to drop should be to type word yes

Technically this is not a software feature, is more like a design bug. For the last 3 years on my league, we have had someone drop a player by accidentally clicking drop button on player profile and then accidentally clicking the verification button that is placed on the same position in the UI. It happened to me twice, and in our league, managers are respectful and allow the managers to regain their player but in other leagues this might not be the case.

After researching here http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/35880-what-should-happen-if-a-valuable-player-is-dropped-by-accident/, 25 percent of managers believe that player is up for grabs. Changing…

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Locking People out of Chat

Being that people aren't always nice can you figure a way for a commish to have the ability to lock out certain managers when yahoo chat which is the two bubbles on the top right of the web page,is getting alittle disrespectful...

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. International soccer

Please add World Cup qualifiers for all confederations, Euro qualifiers, and tournaments such as the Gold Cup, Copa America, and the Euros.

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Where is NCAA baseball and softball? You carry about 20 soccer leagues, but cannot carry NCAA baseball and softball.

I know this is already a feature suggestion and has been for years. Come on Yahoo get in the game.

732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Include boxing news

Boxing as a sport category should be included

732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Field goal and free throw misses

Would be great to see field goal misses and free throw misses in basketball game scores (e.g LeBron James is 9/12 from FG and 8/9 from the FT line); currently, only the makes are displayed in box scores...

495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. TENNIS NEWS

TENNIS Category. News section should have reports about TENNIS exclusively. As it is now, your News reports about all other sports Except tennis! Pls. fix this!

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. On the baseball game summary, the three solid bases look like bases loaded. They should be open squares instead.

On the baseball game summary, the three solid bases look like bases loaded. They should be open squares instead.

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Return to old version. please! At least provide the option.

Return to old version. please! At least provide the option.

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Help us watch MLB games with a button that links a game to MLB at Bat to watch pls

Provide a link to MLB at bat so we can easily watch games through that app and if I want to check score real quick I'd just use yahoo sports... thanks

732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Games of the day on a separate tab

On the app called Tennis24 there is a feature that allows a user to select any one of tennis matches from all over the world that they wish to follow. This would be helpful not only in sports such as baseball or basketball but also being agnostic to the sport itself. So that I may select three baseball games and two basketball games on my home screen or to my favorites tab. In tennis 24 all you have to do is select the game that you wish to call a favorite and they list that appears in the favorites are…

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Channel game is on

You already show what channel the active sporting event you have on your app is on, but what if you included the actual number that channel is on based on your provider? The user would enter the provider they watch tv with and that will allow the actual number that channel is on to appear next to the channel name.

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The news appearing on each sport

The news appearing for each sport, except NBA, are the headlines. The news for a particular sport like PGA Tour and others do not appear as before.

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Want the trending function back. Also channels to watch on TV is gone. ESPN app kept that so now I use them more often.

Lost what channels are broadcasting the games, and Agee about wanting trending games function back. I now use ESPN app more than yours because they still have them

210th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Radio listings

TV listings are nice but SiriusXM channel listings would be great as well when applicable. They're national so it's available to everyone.

732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base