Sports Android

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add College Soccer for men and women!

I have friends and family members playing for different college teams and I would love to add the teams as my favorite. So I don't have to seach for stats and scores all over the place. One easy and convenient place, The Yahoo Sports app.

495th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change font size myself

Why no world cup qualifiers?
    You have friendlys but left out the important wc qualifiers!!!

495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add cricket & IPL

This application missing the world's most favorite game.
    The existing cricket app is old and useless.

731st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base